Vengeance DH looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello!

As the title say, I am looking for a guild. I have started tanking a few months ago and have completly fallen in love with it. I know I don't have much experience but a guild would really help me and let me try raidtanking. This is a longshot but if any of you have a place for me please let me know!
Hi there!

I have a casual/hardcore guild, The Silver Claw, that I think is perfect for you. We have been accepting all kinds of people so far, new players, levelers. Hence.... the "casual" part of the guild.

However, we are now going to be expanding onto doing raids, and mythic dungeons which may transform us from a casual guild, into a slightly more hardcore guild. But not super hardcore like raiding every night, all night if you get what I mean?

We'll be raiding just a couple nights a week, according to a schedule which I will create officially, very soon. We may also organise some Mythic+ Dungeons during the day, and have raids in the evening/night times.

We will have a raiding schedule which will include 2-3 days a week where we will get together to clear content. Yes, we will also be doing this in BFA if all goes well, or even if it doesn't, I'm NOT one to give up easily!

However, we do not have to go straight onto Heroic, and Mythic a large majority of people aren't ready. We may decide to take it easy and start with Normal, which would be a perfect opportunity for you to try tanking with us!

I don't know what your iLvL is, but I'm not going to give out my requirement, instead please add me anyway even if your iLvL is low. But, since you posted this, you are probably aware of you iLvL, and have the ability to start raiding.

So dude... no it's not a "longshot", you have a place with us! (If you want it)
Anyway, if you're interested, totally add my BattleTag which is: BouncyBoar#21588 and talk to me more ingame.

Thanks for reading!
Hey man,

Bad Influence are recruiting a Tank and DPS for Antorus, currently 9/11 Heroic but have weekly normal clears if you need the gear/experience.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 20:00-23:00.

If you're interested or wanna know more please contact me:
Bnet: Frik#2881
Discord: Frik#7047

Regards
Dillisan
Well met!

<Medium Effort>

About us:

Forming in early 2018, <Medium Effort> is a core group of friends who are all ex-hardcore raiders. All of us achieving consistent server first kills over various expansions from TBC to Cataclysm. But now, as time goes on the days of raiding 6 nights a week are a thing of the past due to family/work commitments. However, our love for the game still exists. As a group we decided to form the guild to give players who cannot commit to fulltime raiding a chance to experience end game content but at a slightly more relaxed pace. So, like us, if you have real life commitments but still want to enjoy raiding with a fun, relaxed but slightly competitive atmosphere then you'll fit right in!

Raid Information and Our Goal:

We aim to build on our small, tight knit roster with players who share the same mentality and predicament as ourselves. We may not be pushing for server firsts but we still expect to clear content at a competitive rate and get AotC for every raid tier. Raid days and times will be finalised closer to the release of BFA but we will be looking to raid 2 nights with an option for a 3rd if there is enough interest. The same applies to the difficulty, we are first and foremost a heroic raiding guild with some emphasis on m+, however depending on our progress we may venture into mythic. We are aware that it takes time to build an active roster and urge those who are considering applying to us to have patience whilst we build towards this but rest assured that we are fully committed to creating a community worth logging into the game for.

If you like what you see here then drop us an application on our website: http://mediumeffort.enjin.com Any questions just add Zizoo#2500 or Lewk#2208 on battle.net or you can contact me via Reddit if you prefer

Keep your feet on the ground!