MW Monk / Resto Shaman LF guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,
Im Elle and Im trying to find a new guild to raid with for BFA.
Firstly..some info about me :)
Ive raided as a Resto Shaman for most of the time Ive been playing, I started raiding full time during WOTLK and raided every tier on my shaman up until Nighthold (Legion)- then due to guild raid team composition I swapped to my mistweaver monk which I raided on for the duration of Nighthold. I would be happy to raid on either but be aware because of my time away from raiding both characters are undergeared. Unfortunately, because of work I have taken quite a bit of time away from the game and I stopped raiding during the Nighthold. Sadly things didnt work out in my last guild and after that I just lost faith in the game/ community a bit and I struggled to find a guild that fits around things.
I have raided mythic tiers since they were introduced, prior to that heroic tiers. I would like to say Id be happy just raiding heroic and i think whilst getting back on track with the game this would be appropriate - but eventually I know the mythic bug may come back to bite me!
Sadly due to work commitments I have found it increasingly hard to find a guild that suits me, my work schedule at present is night shifts only, therefore I am limited to what i can raid. 2 Days a week suits me better then 3. If you DM me, can tell you more about my work schedule and how this is set to change for the better at the start of June.
Id be looking for something casual, get back in mythic keystones (of which I did a lot of at one point!) and get my feet back into raiding casually. As before, 2 raids a week suits me better then 3 but Im game for 3 if its the right fit. Preferably alliance but Id be happy to go back horde for the right guild. More then anything, Ive found this a lonely place to be without a guild, so just somewhere I can find my feet and call home whilst awaiting the new expansion, make some new friends and have fun. Ive hopped around a few guilds as a social, but never really taken part in any social aspects with them. Im not looking for a guild that expects the raid team to see it as a job, my actual job is draining enough without logging in to do another!! This is kind of a last ditch attempt for me, so send me a message! :D :D
Any info give me a shout! Ellestrix#2544
heya Elle

I have sent you a btag request, feel free to check out our plans until BfA starts on this thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619041834

Real life stress and burnout with "too much work in wow as well" is unhealthy and changing the pace at this late stage of Legion should be a remedy :)

hope to hear from you :)

Have a nice day
Hi Ella

A bit about us:

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on #protigy2798 #turiel 2999