50 Shades of Edge

Argent Dawn
Here's a gold star for this failure of a thread. At least you tried!
04/05/2018 17:21Posted by Obilot
Can we stop now with the pet peeve threads, it's getting annoying

Yeah, I mean, one MAYBE two if they're for different things (Peeves VS confessions) but we have about five different "VENT HERE" threads now... pretty sure most are all started by this guy too.
Who the hell is trying to steal my edge?!
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN,
THE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL.
I saw a PANDA once!!!
Blizzard would never do that
04/05/2018 14:11Posted by Theodore
can someone explain the point in making threads like this one

To discourage people from roleplaying and to bask in one's own pettiness.
06/05/2018 15:38Posted by Skyliria
04/05/2018 14:11Posted by Theodore
can someone explain the point in making threads like this one

To discourage people from roleplaying and to bask in one's own pettiness.

My Roleplay is better than yours, and by never actually Roleplaying with you I only affirm my superiority!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3FQ7JL206g

Can we talk about how he cocks a submachine gun?
06/05/2018 16:42Posted by Welwitschia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3FQ7JL206g

Can we talk about how he cocks a submachine gun?

I mean you do c.!.c.k submachine guns, but... yeah, no. Even on an MP5 where the bolt handle is that far forward that makes no bloody sense.

Edited because the act of racking the bolt is a naughty word.
Void elves and demon hunters are the answer to Blizzards own version of Shadow the edgeheg.
These type of forums threads reek of negativity and elitism. Time to stop!
*Points at himself*
Look at me.

LOOK AT ME.
07/05/2018 11:27Posted by Villec
LOOK AT ME.

I am the captain now?
Pff, obviously I'm the edgiest on the server. I made my character a Half Elf for some reason, he's a war veteran manlet and he now has a burn scar on one side of his face and an eyepatch. All I need to do is throw in some Nightcore tunes.
07/05/2018 11:48Posted by Nathardo
Pff, obviously I'm the edgiest on the server. I made my character a Half Elf for some reason, he's a war veteran manlet and he now has a burn scar on one side of his face and an eyepatch. All I need to do is throw in some Nightcore tunes.
Ah, yes. The good ol' "half of the face is burnt" cliché.
07/05/2018 11:49Posted by Maarod
07/05/2018 11:48Posted by Nathardo
Ah, yes. The good ol' "half of the face is burnt" cliché.

How come they never manage to burn the whoke thing? Or just two randomly placed, asymetrical circles. Like one on the left of your forehead and another on the middle of your right cheek, or something.
Ya'll think YOU'RE edgy.. cute.
07/05/2018 15:33Posted by Villec
How come they never manage to burn the whoke thing? Or just two randomly placed, asymetrical circles. Like one on the left of your forehead and another on the middle of your right cheek, or something.
It's always exactly half the face. And the wounds are such that it is no real detriment to them.

It's like a universal law. Somehow exactly half of your face is burnt, if your face is burnt.
07/05/2018 15:33Posted by Villec

Enough scarring to make it evident that you are a damaged person that has gone through a lot, while still looking relatively human (and of course attractive), is hot.
Enough scarring to make it look like someone dunked your entire face in a deep fat fryer is not hot. At least, not after it has been taken out of the fryer and allowed to cool off.