8/11M ilvl 971 Hunter LF Guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey there, not gonna write that much here iam a Hunter looking for a decent guild i just came back from ah 2 month break and i wana get back into serious raiding,( ive been playing endgame) and got some serious kills and ranks there back in the day.

Im therefor looking for a guild that are in need of a hunter for the main rooster.¨
I would rather tell more on voice com or ingame chat .

So leave your Btag and other info here and ill get in contact with you, everything is of interest so leave some info and ill chose whatever fits me the best:)
Hey there, we're currently looking for more players for our guilds Argus progression and roster going forth into BFA, I'll leave the important information as well as contact details in case you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 10/11 Antorus and working on Argus, having got him to around 19%.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since and plan to keep going for many more expansions.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
Gnarl#2515
Balue#21827
Sicarrius#2880
rynamite#2970
Hey Jade, Would love to talk to you, have a spot raid ready in my roster, Add Lukosta#21996 to chat :)
Hi Jádè,

We're looking for another ranged dps for our weekend raiding guild Friday Marines.
We raid Fri + Sat 20:00, our progress is similar to yours (8/11M) and we recently relocated to Silvermoon.
If we sound like a good fit, you can apply at fridaymarines.guildlaunch.com or contact us on Rogoth01#2220, Eliot#2621.
Hai there!
Not gonna post a wall of text, but the most important info... if that fits we can have a chat.

<Retro> Alliance guild on Silvermoon.
Current progress: 9/11 mythic.
Raidtimes: Wednesday and Thursday, 22:00-01:00 servertime (optional raid on Mondays).

Poke me in game (Mimilini#2217) or on discord (Minilini#1820). Hope to hear from you.
Hello there,

We are a 3 day raiding guild on silvermoon called Concerted and we raid on thursday, sundays and mondays 19.45-22.45 server time.
Our current progress is 7/11 Mythic.

Feel free to add me on bnet or just check out our website for more info.
https://concerted.enjin.com/
Bnet: KriffKraff#2974

Hope to hear from you!
Hiya!

We at <Spicy Personas> - Bloodhoof [H] would love to have you. Currently we lack variety in our roster, and a hunter would be an amazing addition to our ranks!
As for our progress: we're currently 6/11 M.

If you want to know anything about the guild, don't hesitate to add me on bnet or look at our WoWProgress.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Spicy+Personas

Guild Master: Qualitytime#21804