953DH Looking for Raid guild

Looking for Players – PvE
A quick briefing of my background is that I've raided since vanilla always AOTC/Cutting Edge level but in November my computer packed in and was forced out for a few months, at that point my progress was 7/9M TOS.

I recently returned to the game with a new computer last week but am struggling to find a home that regularly runs Heroic and wanting to push into Mythic Antorus. I am available 2-4 days per week with 100% attendance providing nothing life threatening happens.

I was raiding on my Death Knight previously with 95 percentile on almost every boss in TOS but due to the changes to artifact being removed, I no longer enjoy the look of the spec and rerolled to this.

Shadowphax#21555 if your guild is in need of reliable and prepared (no pun) player to finish legion and go into BFA strong with.

Cheers!
Hi Alapa,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on #protigy2798 #turiel 2999
Hi Alapa,

<Bad Influence> of Argent Dawn are recruiting for our Heroic team but will be moving onto Mythic soon enough.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (server time) Heroic Progression
Thursday 20:00-23:00 (server time) Normal Clear (Alts/Friends welcome)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 (server time) Heroic Progression

Progress:
11/11 Normal
9/11 Heroic

Recruiting:
Tank – With DPS OS (DK/Druid highly desired)
Melee – Low (We're melee heavy right now, don't let that stop you from contacting us)
Ranged – All
Healers – Although we’re not currently looking for healers, spots may open up in the future so feel free to contact us.

More information on recruitment found here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/Bad+Influence

Contact us:
If you are interested in joining our ranks or would like more information please contact us ingame.

you can also contact me directly:
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047

Regards
Dillisan
Hi,

Stormguard on Argent Dawn are Recruiting to get the raids going again. We are 3/11 M Antorus at the moment and have had a steady pace in clearing mythic content throughout the whole of legion. We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 20:00 ST to 23:00 ST.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619062001 has all the info.
Hi Alapa,

If you're happy raiding on a more casual basis on your way into BfA, then we could be for you.

We're 4/11 mythic and looking to progress on a 2 night a week schedule. If this suits you then please do take a look at our website.

----------------

Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!