Protection Paladin 960+ looking for atmospheric home

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey there.

I'm a oldschool player currently looking for a casual raiding guild (1-2 days most).
I progressed through Mythic EN + Nighthold but haven't raided much apart from that. Been rolling as holy for 8 years now but thought I'd try protection for BFA.

Nationality: Norwegian

My youtube channel for old kills: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions

What I find most important in a guild:
- Been around for a while (the older the better)
- Stable environment, stable leadership.
- Social and good atmosphere (raids, alt raids etc always a pluss).

Please note that I'm not just looking for the raiding part. I want to find a guild and a server where I'm able to make new friends, connect and hopefully stay for the next few years.

Battletag: TheLastOvski#21543
Still looking :)
Hi there!

Since you are specifically asking for a personal approach, I will do so. ;) I'll just add our general info at the end as well.

If you are looking for a nice, social environment in WoW, you should consider joining our guild: Spec Ox! We have a very active discord channel were we mostly hang out to have fun together. I think most of us really appreciate the social environment, and could call it a home in WoW at least. Apart from that we also raid casually each sunday, aiming to clear heroic content now, and also in BfA.

Hope to hear from you to have a chat and to check whether the environment appeals to you!

Kind regards,
Roughrock

====================================================

Spec Ox is a small Horde guild located on Aszune consisting of players that love to raid together but simply don’t have the time to spend multiple days per week on raiding due to work, a family or other real-life stuff.

For that reason we now only raid every Sunday evening 19:30 – 22:00. We mostly have loads of fun (with a pinch of salt…) together, and in between the bants we are trying to make some progress in Heroic Antorus (8/11 currently).

With Battle for Azeroth coming in August ’18, we are currently looking for more players to join our raiding team to at least clear all the Heroic content. We are currently looking for a dedicated tank, but we do consider all other classes and specs.

Join our recruitment discord to meet the rest of the bunch and have a chat:
https://discord.gg/FtYSpMv

Or you can add me on battle.net if you have questions:
Roughrock#21998
Hi Laneswap,

If you want to be part of a mature, relaxed and social guild then check this post we made earlier https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619132128 . We're on Tarren Mill.

One of our core foundations is respecting the IRL stuff of our members such as work, school or family related activities.
Furthermore the social and heartwarming aspect of the game is important to us so if you're looking for a place to call home then this is the spot!
Raiding is still yet to be decided with a poll, but we'll start things of with 1 raid-day and eventually do 2-3 days a week clearing normal and HC Antorus. This will of course stretch into BfA once it launches.

Hopefully we can catch you on bnet (Bootscut#2630 or Azimba#2354) or on our discord channel at https://discord.gg/dDkmFKS

Have nice day!
(EU)(Stormscale)(H) <Versatile> We’re a raiding guild looking to start progressing into the later parts of Antorus Mythic. We’re going to start off with having 3 raid Days, Monday 20-22:00, Wednesdays and Sundays between 19.30 - 23.30 s. And clearing HC on fridays at 19.30 - 22.30 (Usually doesn't even come close to taking that long).
Our goal is to progress mythic with a semi-casual mindset, and to have a very strong start into BFA. Most players will be considered, but currently we’re in need off:
-Dps
-A healer or two will always do wonders
-Any Exceptional players
To be accepted into our core you need to be:
-Reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance.
-Listening
-Adapting well to different situations
-Making the best of yourself and your char. (Always being Ahead Of The Curve)
Guild is now 7/11 with officer XP at 10/11.
For any inquiries, Add:
Onlinegamer#2576 - Robe - GM,
Devada#2446 – Detvada Officer.
For more info or if you have any questions!