[A] 3 players looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
UPD Guild found, thanks for your time

Hello!
Me and 2 of my friends are looking for an english speaking guild for heroic/mythic raiding in legion and in upcoming BFA. We started not a long time ago, atm we're on ~935 ilvl.
About our characters:
1. HealQQ - me, Disc priest, can do any other spec as well
2. Shinsei - Retro paladin
3. Powerpaw - ms/ww monk
We have some alt characters and can switch but we prefer not to at least till BFA. We would like to have 2 - 3 days of raiding a week, starting at 19:30 - 20:00 realm time.
p.s. We are from Deathwing, if it matters
Hi there,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on #protigy2798 #turiel 2999
Hey there (:

If you don't mind realm changing I think you're a really good fit for us.

Kings Of Blood are a dedicated raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for a healer, some dps and possibly a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 5/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 5/11 Mythic but we need some more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
We found a new home, thanks everybody for your time!