Flying mount advice for highmountain tauren?

General
dumb pointless thread, I know but bear with me for a moment.

I'm currently leveling a highmountain tauren and for their background I've decided they're from the Skyhorn, but here lies my problem with there not being any eagle mount so I'm looking for some input on what flying mount might best fit for a Skyhorn who lost their eagle somehow and needs a replacement.

I've already looked through the possible flying mounts, but I can't quite decide so far on something that would make sense for a highmountain tauren to have who supposedly never left the broken isles before.
Perhaps a storm dragon, highmountain tauren and the vrykul were once allies, you know..
Clutch of Ji'Kun possibly? I realise it's a rare mount but it's a big bird.
try mounting a drake. We saw warmaster blackhorn in Dragon soul and he looks pretty menacing on it. well to support your concern that a HM tauren hasn't left the broken isles so a mount from the broken isles would be perfect then we saw the blue dragon flight in Aszuna, that means The HM taurens were neighbours with the drakes. so feel free to ride them, i would even mount the other drakes as well, if a blue dragon then why not the other ones.
Valarjar Stormwing
i would go for drakes aswell ...
Black one maybe ? friend of ebonhorn etc
Onyxian Drake. You already have one black dragon in your midst so what's another one.
Thanks for the replies so far, I'll have to think about this some more.
I hadn't considered dragons yet, I did have hippogryph in mind at some point but these seem more like an elf thing anyways. Dragons could be a bit tricky maybe, but I think I could see a way for a blue dragon to work perhaps.
15/05/2018 14:04Posted by Saldura
Dragons could be a bit tricky maybe, but I think I could see a way for a blue dragon to work perhaps.
Don't.
If you're not going to use the stormwing, use a proto-drake. The other dragons belong to dragonflights and are intelligent enough, and unlike the Drekirjar, probably unwilling to serve as a common mount.
How about Black Drake? Concidering that Spiritwalker Ebonhorn is a Black Dragon.
I take it class mount isnt an option?
My HM Tauren is a hunter and the wolfhawk seems to work quite well for her.
Roll a druid instead.. Then you can BE the bird =)

(Which happens to be an eagle)
I'd probably go with something like the Grand Wyvern or maybe a Hippogryph (your Armory Collection gave me some ideas).
The Grand Wyvern simply because I think it looks awesome and as a replacement I think that could work.

"Ow you lost your eagle, sorry to hear that. You're new to the Horde aren't you? How about one of our fine Wyverns here, all fully trained and ready to take to the skies at your command. Just watch out for the horns, you wouldn't want to get your own antlers tangled up there"

Hippogryphs again because they look amazing and could fit in with the idea you had about not leaving the Isles before.

Depending on what class you went with the Class Mounts might work too.
16/05/2018 16:44Posted by Tizaksul
I'd probably go with something like the Grand Wyvern or maybe a Hippogryph (your Armory Collection gave me some ideas).
The Grand Wyvern simply because I think it looks awesome and as a replacement I think that could work.

"Ow you lost your eagle, sorry to hear that. You're new to the Horde aren't you? How about one of our fine Wyverns here, all fully trained and ready to take to the skies at your command. Just watch out for the horns, you wouldn't want to get your own antlers tangled up there"

Hippogryphs again because they look amazing and could fit in with the idea you had about not leaving the Isles before.

Depending on what class you went with the Class Mounts might work too.

I think ive just fallen in love with you they are fab idea's