Returning Player Looking For Guild - Alliance

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi all,

I am returning after a long hiatus, and have been gearing myself and starting to raid in Antorus.

I have past exprience with mythic raiding in EN, ToV, NH and breifly in ToS.

I have experience in tanking and healing from WotLK up until start of Legion, and im currently gearing a MM hunter as main.

Im 29, from Ireland, and would be able to raid evenings from 7 server time onwards.

Im currently on Alliance - Frostmane, but would be willing to transfer if i find a good fit!

Give me a shout if you want on CollieDoc#2634

Thanks
Hi there,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on #protigy2798 #turiel 2999
Hey Crucify,

i would love to have a chat with you about Revival and it's raidteam. The guild is created by a bunch of raider friends that believe in the fine balance between having fun and making progress! We are all mature and social minded.

With two progress runs (Wednesday and Sunday) and a fun run (Friday) every week between 20:00 an 22:30 server time, we manage to do 11/11 HC Antorus. We are looking for some decent geared dps to fill the roster and start mythic.

Let me know if you have any questions or when you are interested in joining our team.

Wisnix
Wisnix#2282
Hi Crucify

In short Agents of Fortune formed five years ago, we are looking for casual raiders and social members alike to expand our player base and prepare as we move forward into BFA. We are an english speaking guild with a diverse range of members from many different countries who bring with them a wonderful mix of amiable personalities. It is fair to say we are a mature guild with players ranging from 20's to 60's, we value the person with a good attitude and respect for fellow players above skill.

We have a fairly busy calendar and manage regular events for professions, mythic keystones, dungeoneering, raiding, new & old content, pvp and miscellaneous "just for fun" and will do as we move into the next expansion and beyond. We don't penalise players at all if they are unable to attend any event of any kind we all have real lives which must come first!

We do not mind if you are a seasoned player of many expansions, a returning player or new to the game. We do not mind what role you fill we ask only that you play a character that you enjoy. With regards to raiding if you able to switch out to provide flexibility that is a plus but it will not endanger your joining us or attending any event if you can not. We raid twice a week in general. You will need DBM, Discord and a fully functional headset to raid with us with beer being an optional extra!

Simply put we are easy going, friendly, laugh a fair bit and help each other out.

I could waffle on with sales speak but I think it more productive to have a chat, my btag is Merlynosa#2328 alternatively leave yours here and I will get back to youor contact any member of the guild in game and they will pass you to either the gm or an officer if I am not online.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers - Carmentis.
Heya, I've added you to real id for a chat! Hope too catch you soon!
Hiya, I’m the GM of <Circadian Rhythm>, we are a new guild on Tarren Mill (horde) created by a group of friends to achieve a fun raiding environment. Our core members and myself have high-end mythic raiding experience, both in the most recent tiers and going all the way back to vanilla. We’re a very social and fun guild, running regular alt raids, mythic+ daily and other activities outside of WoW.
We are currently just clearing heroic, building a roster for some Mythic raiding preparing for Mythic progression in BFA.
Currently we run Heroic on Saturday at 9pm server time, and normal on Sunday at 9pm Server time.
You can contact me on Zanez#2224 for a chat or for any questions you might have
Hi Crucify

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We believe that you may be interested in Abstine and could fit right in.

We are currently looking for dps so a hunter would be a great addition.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619661843#1

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792