H - Group of friends looking for a guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Good day/morning/evening to you all.

Myself and my friends are looking for a guild, for now and for BFA, our old guild collapsed and we joined another guild which unfortunately hasn't worked out, I'll be happy to explain in game if someone wishes to know.

About Us

Raiding Times: Weekend raiding isn't doable for many of us, we'd prefer to find a guild that raids weekdays at reasonable times such as 20:00-23:00 realm time.

Current Progress: Though irrelevant in BFA our current progress is 3/11 Mythic Antorus. We're not hardcore players so a progressive hardcore guild isn't something that appeals to us.

We're looking for a laid back guild who's interested in poking mythic in BFA, we don't expect full mythic clears, we're happy with whatever we can manage^^

Realm and Faction: We currently play on Argent Dawn and hope to keep it that way, we're also Horde, alliance might be a possibility although horde is highly preferred.

Roles and Numbers: We only have one requirement, one of our friends enjoys tanking, it's the only enjoyment he gets, any guild interested in us must have an open mind allowing a friend of ours to tank. There are currently 5 active players in our group, we'll rise up to 11 players overall potentially in BFA.
Guess I caught you guys early, posted 35s ago. We have a tank spot 100%, are also 3/11M after raid 1 and have spots for more players. Add me for a chat Joe#2925

Speak later!
08/05/2018 22:49Posted by Guthron
Guess I caught you guys early, posted 35s ago. We have a tank spot 100%, are also 3/11M after raid 1 and have spots for more players. Add me for a chat Joe#2925

Speak later!

Thanks for the response however we'd prefer to remain on Argent Dawn if we could even if that meant going alliance, transferring is a last resort to us.
Hey Dysiaa,

<Bad Influence> of Argent Dawn are recruiting a Tank and DPS and currently 9/11H. We only have 1 main Tank so the full time Tank role is there. Ranged DPS is highly admirable but melee also welcome.

Raiding days are Tue/Thur/Sun 20:00-23:00. I'm aware you clearly state weekdays but we don't require 100% attendance and we're flexible. Thursday is a normal clear, other days are progression (though that could swap round in the future). It's all about building for Mythic come BFA so hopefully something you're looking for.

If you have any questions or would like to chat it would be better over Discord:
Frik#7047

Hope to hear from you soon!
Dillisan
Here's my concern Dillisan.

You raid one day normal and one day heroic, how do you hope to do mythic if you don't commit both day to progress with Sunday as the social raid?

How will this work in BFA? You're also currently 9/11 HC as mentioned, may I ask when you started raiding?

I apologise if I came off as a bit of a douche, it's not my intention.
Hi guys,

Generic spam is below about our guild but we're a few bosses ahead of you on Mythic and seem to fit your reqs for raiding. Take a look below, see what you think and head over to our site to get a feel for what we're about (the person behind the keyboard, not the class they bring!)

-------------------

Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!
Kheála, thanks for your responce, however, you're on magtheridon, it's not going to work for us, I can't expect everyone to beable to afford realm transfers and faction changes on top of it, it's not cheap.

Leaving AD is completely out of the question for me.
09/05/2018 09:05Posted by Dysiaa
Here's my concern Dillisan.

You raid one day normal and one day heroic, how do you hope to do mythic if you don't commit both day to progress with Sunday as the social raid?

How will this work in BFA? You're also currently 9/11 HC as mentioned, may I ask when you started raiding?

I apologise if I came off as a bit of a douche, it's not my intention.

No worries man, it can be quite frustrating finding a guild and I didn't wanna bore you with the history, here's our story.

We formed in WOTLK, became the first Horde guild on the server to defeat LK on 10manHC. Slowed down in Cata as myself and the raid leader had real life commitments (Family in the making). We have all been on and off since. I came back 8 weeks ago after being asked to reform the guild, some were still playing an joined immediately.

Right now Thursday is normal clear for returning players, alts, friends, just a general chill night having a laugh. Sunday and Tuesday are progression raids. This could change if it's problematic for your group, it's something we could work out going forward. Once we start clearing Heroic there will be no more official normal runs, start clearing heroic and work on Mythic. At the start of BFA raiding all days will be progression.

As far as progression is going so far, we have been raiding for 7 weeks, 4 weeks of Heroic and just lack a few bodies imo to get this on farm and finish the last couple. More CC for Aggramar would be amazing!

I hope this was enough information, if I have missed anything let me know.

Dillisan
09/05/2018 09:29Posted by Dysiaa
Kheála, thanks for your responce, however, you're on magtheridon, it's not going to work for us, I can't expect everyone to beable to afford realm transfers and faction changes on top of it, it's not cheap.

Leaving AD is completely out of the question for me.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply and best of luck in your guild hunt!
Hi,

Stormguard on Argent Dawn are Recruiting to get the raids going again. We are 3/11 M Antorus at the moment and have had a steady pace in clearing mythic content throughout the whole of legion. We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 20:00 ST to 23:00 ST.

We currently don't have the 20 required for mythic progression at the moment, with us having currently around 10-11 members of the raid team left after others have stepped down/burnt out and/or left etc. However if you think there may be many of you in BFA then that would be a good sign. We are also recruiting towards BFA. We generally try to clear all heroic raiding content while trying to push into mythic and clear as much as possible there. If you don't mind waiting while the team gets up and running again, check the post below and add me or the others on Btag/Discord and we can have a chat later tonight. We are also in the process of changing some things around to better make use of time for the raiders that have some commitments that they can't escape.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619062001 has all the info.
Vulfheim, alliance is a last resort, I'll consider it but we'll prioritise horde over the alliance.
Still looking, is AD horde so desolate or it's guilds so full? D:
10/05/2018 14:08Posted by Dysiaa

Could we chat on bnet/discord? It'd be nice to know what classes you play etc.
bnet: Frik2881
Discord: Frik7047

Regards
Dillisan
10/05/2018 18:09Posted by Dillisan
10/05/2018 14:08Posted by Dysiaa

Regards
Dillisan

A friend said he spoke to you in game, unfortunately, we don't think it'll work, we're a bit on the silly side, we like to have a laugh about everything and anything and apparently this won't work.

Thanks for taking the time to respond though and good luck with your recruitment.
11/05/2018 21:09Posted by Dysiaa
10/05/2018 18:09Posted by Dillisan

Regards
Dillisan

A friend said he spoke to you in game, unfortunately, we don't think it'll work, we're a bit on the silly side, we like to have a laugh about everything and anything and apparently this won't work.

Thanks for taking the time to respond though and good luck with your recruitment.

Alright no worries, I did ask if you guys wanted to join for a trial run on Sunday but got no response.

The only thing I said we don't tolerate is homophobic and racist jokes, random banter is fine.

Regards
Dillisan
Hello Fellow player!

<Casually Professional> on Draenor Is a 5 month year old Guild who just cleared Heroic, we're currently recruiting Ranged dps and healers to fill in our last spots for Mythic and BFA.

We are recruiting RDPS right now! ( preferably 945+ but all ilvls considered c: )
Rdps : MM or BM Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Frost Mage.

Levelers and Socials also welcome!

Background

<Casually Professional>

Is a newly formed guild by some mythic and heroic raiders. Our goal is to setup a Core raiding team for BFA and that will be pushing for mythic eventually. Which we now have reached!

Guild INFO

Raiding Days:

Saturdays and Sundays from 19:00-22:30(Draenor Server Time)
We are clearing Normal/Alt Runs on Saturday during the day from 14:00-16:00 But this isn't a mandatory raid, just for people with alts that would like to join in.

Voice chat:

Discord

Recruiting:

What we want from you:
- Being able to pre-prepare for all upcoming fights.
- Patience whilst we establish the guild and core raiding team.
- Please download the RCLootCouncil Addon, AngryAssignments and bigwigs/Dbm after your choice.

Loot distribution :

Our Guild leaders and Officers form the Loot Council for the loot.

Contact us:

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/hgMvbFr
My Discord : Tiny#9053
My Battlenet : Zoeëy#2826

Thank you for your time.