[A-RP] The Amberleaf Blossom

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
07/11/2018 12:37Posted by Serenial
Uh-huh..because the Verdict totally didn't cause a mess last night by outright trolling, using people on mammoth mounts, placing banners, using /e OOCly to swear at me, making fun of people with mental issues via whisper (bannable offences btw, counts as bullying/harassment)

Can you link any actual proof of this, or is it just your crazed void whispers clouding your mind?
Sere has NEVER drawn weapons unless the person she draws them at, is 100% confirmed a criminal breaking the law,

You drew a revolver on a Death Knight approximately 15 minutes ago, for standing in the Cathedral Square.

https://gyazo.com/6c2a2c2ff2da073a19a435fcb95c2bec
For one, that mammoth stood on the rest of us just as much as it did on you, Serenial, grow up and stop playing victim as you threaten mass reports willy nilly.
I actually can. I made sure to screenshot everything they did, to hand out to my guildies (and other guilds) to let them know the Verdict is to be ignored and reported.

And that mammoth, the Verdict messaged me via whisper the same time that player arrived, before it even stood on them, they tried to say I sent that player, when I'd never do such a thing.
07/11/2018 12:23Posted by Mackon
Wait.. so hold on.. Your guild is NEUTRAL?

Why the hell do you constantly speak about dangers to the Alliance then and having to root them out? It's none of your business if you're not even part of it.
Not to mention the constant talking about the Bloody Verdict for things former guild members did, who was removed from the guild for said actions.

Serenial, YOU are the one stirring up stuff constantly, I've flown over you several times a day and every time you were talking about the Verdict, even shouting at them despite them ignoring you.
You really need to let this OOC grudge go.

And that's not even getting started on the amount of times I have spotted you doing BadRP by drawing weapons in front of NPC guards for no reason.

Just.. stop.
It's s-hiting up the server.

Uh-huh..because the Verdict totally didn't cause a mess last night by outright trolling, using people on mammoth mounts, placing banners, using /e OOCly to swear at me, making fun of people with mental issues via whisper (bannable offences btw, counts as bullying/harassment)

I kept everything IC, and took none of it OOC, they're the ones who decided to bring it up OOC, and when they got desperate enough, took things IC as well, you don't call someone a "Foxf***" OOCly then have a random, guildless 110 hunter (boosted or trial, could tell by the gear) ICly walk over to offer Sere a fox to "sleep with"

Sere has NEVER drawn weapons unless the person she draws them at, is 100% confirmed a criminal breaking the law, and even then she only did it once or twice, -and- the Verdict have frequently had individual members approach and harass her (or other guild members) looking for drama.

As such, my entire guild was quite happy to report and ignore them for their harassment, and we've told others to do the same, what was exclusively an IC issue was turned OOC by them, not us :)
You know what? I am done.

I was giving you lot a chance at having a proper, serious conversation to get things crystal clear, yet you've not even read anything I say. You expect me to have IC consequences when the truth is, nothing is her fault. It is clear to me none of you can be taken seriously and are unable to take -any- form of criticism or advice.

Why I wasted my time in hoping you might have a tiny shred of decency I'll never know. You had your chance to settle things. Nice job wasting it. You start stuff but don't expect or accept any blow-back in return, you're borderline lollers at this point, resorting to childish behaviour and edited screenshots. (You didn't even get Sere's face right, LOL!, incompetent)

Do what you do, but you better learn to accept consequences when they come to you. You had your chance to settle this like civilised people. I can't do no more than that.

Just know that other people aren't as nice as I am. They will tear you to pieces if they catch you trying to incite riots in the middle of cities. And I don't mean ICly.

I'll go back to my RP and craft a proper storyline that people can enjoy and get some actual decent RP. Toodles.
07/11/2018 12:43Posted by Serenial
I actually can. I made sure to screenshot everything they did, to hand out to my guildies (and other guilds) to let them know the Verdict is to be ignored and reported.

Okay, can you link in this thread, then?
07/11/2018 12:42Posted by Malevolént
Sere has NEVER drawn weapons unless the person she draws them at, is 100% confirmed a criminal breaking the law,

You drew a revolver on a Death Knight approximately 15 minutes ago, for standing in the Cathedral Square.

https://gyazo.com/6c2a2c2ff2da073a19a435fcb95c2bec

The same DK that sought to provoke people and ignored the other two's requests to show she was an Ebon rather than a rogue DK, hence the guard arresting her. Serenial wasn't even threatening.
14/05/2018 20:16Posted by Serenial
People of Azeroth, and of the Alliance, we're all aware of criminal organizations, bandit gangs and delusional fanatic groups roam around, damaging the fabric of our community and even the Alliance itself.

Alright...

Do you really fight for the Alliance?
We're neutral for the most part.

I stopped counting how many times you've contradicted yourself in your desperate attempts at tearing down the Bloody Verdict for no real reason, but this one tops them all.

You've reached a point of being immensely butthurt over absolutely nothing and hate anybody who opposes you. Then you proceed to name them traitors of the Alliance when you yourself talk extremely treasonous in public and don't even try to hide it, protected by the safety blanket of 'This is a neutral guild but we are momentarily stationed in Stormwind.'

Which, by the way, in times of war, absolutely does not work and should be classified as bad RP (of course, ignoring the random attacks towards military in the middle of the street and shouting atop of your lungs like a madwoman).

Please do reevaluate yourself and stop this mini-battle that only you can make sense out of.
Wait.. so hold on.. Your guild is NEUTRAL?

Why the hell do you constantly speak about dangers to the Alliance then and having to root them out? It's none of your business if you're not even part of it.
Not to mention the constant talking about the Bloody Verdict for things former guild members did, who was removed from the guild for said actions.

Serenial, YOU are the one stirring up stuff constantly, I've flown over you several times a day and every time you were talking about the Verdict, even shouting at them despite them ignoring you.
You really need to let this OOC grudge go.

And that's not even getting started on the amount of times I have spotted you doing BadRP by drawing weapons in front of NPC guards for no reason.

Just.. stop.
It's s-hiting up the server.

I kept everything IC, and took none of it OOC, they're the ones who decided to bring it up OOC, and when they got desperate enough, took things IC as well, you don't call someone a "Foxf***" OOCly then have a random, guildless 110 hunter (boosted or trial, could tell by the gear) ICly walk over to offer Sere a fox to "sleep with"

Sere has NEVER drawn weapons unless the person she draws them at, is 100% confirmed a criminal breaking the law, and even then she only did it once or twice, -and- the Verdict have frequently had individual members approach and harass her (or other guild members) looking for drama.

As such, my entire guild was quite happy to report and ignore them for their harassment, and we've told others to do the same, what was exclusively an IC issue was turned OOC by them, not us :)

... Are you seriously admitting to engaging in mass reporting? That's.. a bannable offense. Cease it immediately.

No wonder they got angry, you have been disrupting their RP for MONTHS without any reason to ICly, because the members that caused those offensives were DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE GUILD.

And don't even try to wiggle out that you only draw on 100% confirmed criminals. The example I saw was you pulling a revolver, which doesn't exist in lore btw, on a fresh recruit within the Verdict, literally just joined that day from what I saw.

So unless you consider association a crime worthy of death, you are in the wrong and engaging in BadRP. Not to mention that the Verdict are not criminals by law, only in your mind, so you have no ground to stand on.

Just stop and move on with your life.
07/11/2018 12:45Posted by Beearlp
People of Azeroth, and of the Alliance, we're all aware of criminal organizations, bandit gangs and delusional fanatic groups roam around, damaging the fabric of our community and even the Alliance itself.

Alright...

Do you really fight for the Alliance?
We're neutral for the most part.

I stopped counting how many times you've contradicted yourself in your desperate attempts at tearing down the Bloody Verdict for no real reason, but this one tops them all.

You've reached a point of being immensely butthurt over absolutely nothing and hate anybody who opposes you. Then you proceed to name them traitors of the Alliance when you yourself talk extremely treasonous in public and don't even try to hide it, protected by the safety blanket of 'This is a neutral guild but we are momentarily stationed in Stormwind.'

Which, by the way, in times of war, absolutely does not work and should be classified as bad RP (of course, ignoring the random attacks towards military in the middle of the street and shouting atop of your lungs like a madwoman).

Please do reevaluate yourself and stop this mini-battle that only you can make sense out of.

Actually, as long as you don't fight for the Horde you're allowed in Stormwind, Groups like the Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring and Steamwheedle Cartel, famous for neutrality, would be allowed to visit Stormwind to conduct business, same as us.
07/11/2018 12:45Posted by Serenial
The same DK that sought to provoke people and ignored the other two's requests to show she was an Ebon rather than a rogue DK, hence the guard arresting her. Serenial wasn't even threatening.

Ahem.

Ebon Blade doesn't do Insignias and its just...."Yes hello fellow Ebon Knight. How do you do?"

[/quote]

There are plenty of people getting tired of your !@#$ Serenial. Even today you started smack talking the Verdict without any of them being present and without the conversation being about them in the first place.

Can you please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let go of whatever grudge you have against them. As Mackon mentioned what you keep holdign against them is done by someone who has been KICKED from the guild for his actions. If you really want to blame them for the actions in the past. Blame the people who ACTUALLY did it and not the people who are in the guild now. I am fairly sure there are plenty in the Verdict now who don't even have knowledge of these things.
07/11/2018 12:49Posted by Serenial
Actually, as long as you don't fight for the Horde you're allowed in Stormwind
Finally a home for my n'raqi character
Chase some Alliance.

Guys... We’re neutral... Wtf?!
07/11/2018 12:47Posted by Mackon
... Are you seriously admitting to engaging in mass reporting? That's.. a bannable offense. Cease it immediately.

Below is a screenshot of these exact threats, which I've already reported.

https://gyazo.com/f8c9829ee9ebd5956122dc515509179f
The Bloody Verdict would kick anyone instantly for RP griefing. Mammoth mounting and toy spam is lame.

If you actually have screenshots link them and they will be removed.

Thanks,

Regards.
07/11/2018 12:50Posted by Elínà
Even today you started smack talking the Verdict without any of them being present and without the conversation being about them in the first place.
My idea of taking a shot every time she said 'Verdict' was met with concerns about my health by my guildies.
07/11/2018 12:47Posted by Mackon

No wonder they got angry, you have been disrupting their RP for MONTHS without any reason to ICly, because the members that caused those offensives were DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE GUILD.

And don't even try to wiggle out that you only draw on 100% confirmed criminals. The example I saw was you pulling a revolver, which doesn't exist in lore btw, on a fresh recruit within the Verdict, literally just joined that day from what I saw.

So unless you consider association a crime worthy of death, you are in the wrong and engaging in BadRP. Not to mention that the Verdict are not criminals by law, only in your mind, so you have no ground to stand on.

Just stop and move on with your life.

Three days ago, Verdict murdered an unarmed Orc in cold blood.

The BFA Horde intro, you kill dozens of guards, Jaina shows up to take you back to the stockades, and I quote, "Await the King's justice". So, Verdict claim to be above Jaina's authority.

Then the day after they attempted (and failed) to start up a riot, ordering people to attack me or my guild.

Three weeks ago, Sere did nothing and said nothing to them as she walked past a group of them, they decided to approach, taunt and provoke her (and failed), and when they didn't get their way, they started yelling and demanding people attack her on their behalf. Thankfully the guards came and made them move on with a scolding. It was hate speech against Sere, and hate speech is also illegal. (So I've been told by a guard at least.)
07/11/2018 12:54Posted by Serenial
Three days ago, Verdict murdered an unarmed Orc in cold blood.

Redpilled.