[A-RP] The Amberleaf Blossom

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Actually, me and my entire guild were quite happily ignoring the lot of you. You're the ones who decided to come here and start posting, needlessly, despite you also promising to ignore us. You're just attempting to derail a thread, and failing at it by making yourselves look idiotic.

If you ignore someone, how about you ignore them, rather than post on their guild topic? Or are you really just salty that I can prove you're just children now?

You haven't been ignoring us at all, any chance you've gotten to talk about the Bloody Verdict you do so without a moment's hesitation.

It's already been said you keep talking about us when we've done nothing to enable you. It's been you enabling yourself.

I asked you for proof more than once and you didn't give me any. Instead you told me you wanted to blacklist us on an entire server and get banned.

You're playing the victim here yet you have no proof to back up anything you're saying instead you are saying more garbage, which is getting quite tiring to read.
07/11/2018 13:34Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 13:31Posted by Mackon

Serenial.. You literally talked about them ICly TODAY. That is not ignoring something. So stop lying.

A tidbit of a mention that they didn't need to respond to, and if they were actually ignoring me (as they promised) they wouldn't have seen it anyway. But since then, discussing in discord, we've 100% agreed on no mentions or interaction in any form with the Verdict, and we haven't. They decided to come on my post for further harassment knowing we don't acknowledge them in-game now.

So you are not ignoring them then?
07/11/2018 13:34Posted by Ellawyn
Actually, me and my entire guild were quite happily ignoring the lot of you. You're the ones who decided to come here and start posting, needlessly, despite you also promising to ignore us. You're just attempting to derail a thread, and failing at it by making yourselves look idiotic.

If you ignore someone, how about you ignore them, rather than post on their guild topic? Or are you really just salty that I can prove you're just children now?

You haven't been ignoring us at all, any chance you've gotten to talk about the Bloody Verdict you do so without a moment's hesitation.

It's already been said you keep talking about us when we've done nothing to enable you. It's been you enabling yourself.

I asked you for proof more than once and you didn't give me any. Instead you told me you wanted to blacklist us on an entire server and get banned.

You're playing the victim here yet you have no proof to back up anything you're saying instead you are saying more garbage, which is getting quite tiring to read.

The drama started last night, after which I went to bed once I packed together and sorted the screenshots, woke up this morning talking to my guild about future events, I go to RP a little bit before breakfast, Verdict gets mentioned only once, after which me and my guild have another brief chat and agree to no more mentions of any kind before discussing a RP campaign we're planning. I decide it's time to update my guild post, lo and behold. You're here harassing me.

If you don't want to read anything I say, why the hell are you here to begin with, huh?
07/11/2018 13:31Posted by Mackon

Serenial.. You literally talked about them ICly TODAY. That is not ignoring something. So stop lying.

A tidbit of a mention that they didn't need to respond to, and if they were actually ignoring me (as they promised) they wouldn't have seen it anyway. But since then, discussing in discord, we've 100% agreed on no mentions or interaction in any form with the Verdict, and we haven't. They decided to come on my post for further harassment knowing we don't acknowledge them in-game now.

https://gyazo.com/ad8a13ae086b1bf057699c7375629549
'Tidbit of a mention'
That is slander right there, meaning you continue to spread lies about them.

Not to mention you indirectly antagonise them in your forum post. That is not very mature of you.

So actually make up on your words and stop talking about them ICly or OOCly.
07/11/2018 13:39Posted by Mackon

'Tidbit of a mention'

Not to mention you indirectly antagonise them in your forum post. That is not very mature of you.

Then how they make up on theirs and they do what was promised? It goes both ways, the moment they stop interacting with us is the moment we can all go our separate ways. But they just won't.

Neither is it slander if the guild's guilty of it in the past, but I'm not going to bother discussing that again.
07/11/2018 13:42Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 13:39Posted by Mackon

'Tidbit of a mention'

Then how they make up on theirs and they do what was promised? It goes both ways, the moment they stop interacting with us is the moment we can all go our separate ways. But they just won't.

Neither is it slander if the guild's guilty of it in the past, but I'm not going to bother discussing that again.

You were the one to break that promise to ignore each other, Serenial!

And are you still ignoring the fact that those guild members were removed from the guild for those crimes? Your character is literally trashing a military order for discharging members who did war crimes.

And if they are still guilty due to association, then wouldn't be Horde be so as well?

So from now on, just stop. Take a break from RP and relax or get help or whatever, as you clearly have a hard time seperating IC and OOC.
It goes both ways, the moment they stop interacting with us is the moment we can all go our separate ways. But they just won't.
We have gotten to the point of ignoring you, however you still continue to bring us up/follow our members around IC.

I do 100% agree with people that our parties should just leave each other alone, for the best.
07/11/2018 13:44Posted by Mackon

You were the one to break that promise to ignore each other, Serenial!

And are you still ignoring the fact that those guild members were removed from the guild for those crimes? Your character is literally trashing a military order for discharging members who did war crimes.

And if they are still guilty due to association, then wouldn't be Horde be so as well?

So from now on, just stop. Take a break from RP and relax or get help or whatever, as you clearly have a hard time seperating IC and OOC.

Lol, I don't need to "take a break", I'm very calm and very patient about this, I don't even have a grudge, I'm just simply choosing to ignore people who think it's okay to bully my guild's members. I am not going to do or say anything about them anymore, though I doubt they'll keep their side of it.
07/11/2018 13:47Posted by Serenial
I'm just simply choosing to ignore people

But you're not.
Doesn't seem you're ignoring anyone Serenial, sorry but you are clearly not.
Let's see if you stick to those words.

As it is currently annoying to RP in Cathedral Square every time you are there. So I will be expecting no more shouting.

Perhaps now you can also work on your Horde colluding, but baby steps.
07/11/2018 13:50Posted by Justanoutláw

I actually am, I haven't done or said anything against the Verdict since that tiny bit with the DK. I'm actually being harassed in-game right now by that Valoursworn loller.
07/11/2018 13:47Posted by Serenial
I'm very calm and very patient about this, I don't even have a grudge, I'm just simply choosing to ignore people who think it's okay to bully my guild's members.

Yes, first few days it was amusing to watch you be angry. But now, it's just annoying and pointless grudge. You can't just let them be can you? You should be better than that. You are constantly speaking about them and it looks like obsession at this point.

I highly advice taking small break.
We've actually had very good interactions with your guildmates, you seem to be pulling them through the dirt, not us.
07/11/2018 13:53Posted by Vyst
We've actually had very good interactions with your guildmates, you seem to be pulling them through the dirt, not us.

I can screenshot multiple chats of them all saying they're happy to ignore you and they're fed up with you. But oh look, you're still here posting!
Sometimes it's a matter of doing unto others as you'd like them to do unto you. Sure, it can be difficult to "just ignore it", but if a guild/certain people are bothering you so much then you need to rise above it and just avoiding interacting with and discussing anything to do with them.

The screenshots I've seen, from a neutral stance, clearly show that there was encroachment on where you were, however, everything else is pretty moot when I know you've been nursing this for months, ever since the Cathedral riots (which, despite you saying you unwillingly led the riots, still would've made you the leader and thus, liable. However, we both know you won't agree with this, but this isn't about bringing forth consequences on past actions).

I simply think you should draw a line under this and work on the theme of your guild rather than interjecting on the business of another guild that clearly doesn't like you nor want anything to do with you, no-one will care if you're purposely trying to make yourself the victim of the situation. It's an obsession that is extremely unhealthy and clearly detrimental to your own personal experience of the game owing to how invested you have been in regards to this all, hell, take a break from the game and clear your mind regarding this all, come back with fresh eyes.

P.S. Regarding the Death Knight stuff: a representative of an ICly stated NEUTRAL guild shouldn't even be interfering in the affairs of guards at all, nor drawing a weapon. I don't see the Steamwheedle, Ethereals or Argents doing such.
07/11/2018 13:54Posted by Serenial
But oh look, you're still here posting!

I would say same about you.
07/11/2018 13:55Posted by Syanidi
07/11/2018 13:54Posted by Serenial
But oh look, you're still here posting!

I would say same about you.

@Serenial It indeed looks like both of you want the last word in this. Be the better person and stop.
07/11/2018 13:51Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 13:50Posted by Justanoutláw

I actually am, I haven't done or said anything against the Verdict since that tiny bit with the DK. I'm actually being harassed in-game right now by that Valoursworn loller.

So you ignore them yet complain about being harassed rather than just let it go for a change?
Look not a fan of the verdict, but you don't see me do half the crap you do.