[A-RP] The Amberleaf Blossom

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
07/11/2018 13:55Posted by Syanidi
07/11/2018 13:54Posted by Serenial
But oh look, you're still here posting!

I would say same about you.

Considering it's my forum post about my guild. I have every right to post here. I don't do it to anyone else, so there's no reason to do it to me.
07/11/2018 13:54Posted by Greatmother
Sometimes it's a matter of doing unto others as you'd like them to do unto you. Sure, it can be difficult to "just ignore it", but if a guild/certain people are bothering you so much then you need to rise above it and just avoiding interacting with and discussing anything to do with them.

The screenshots I've seen, from a neutral stance, clearly show that there was encroachment on where you were, however, everything else is pretty moot when I know you've been nursing this for months, ever since the Cathedral riots (which, despite you saying you unwillingly led the riots, still would've made you the leader and thus, liable. However, we both know you won't agree with this, but this isn't about bringing forth consequences on past actions).

I simply think you should draw a line under this and work on the theme of your guild rather than interjecting on the business of another guild that clearly doesn't like you nor want anything to do with you, no-one will care if you're purposely trying to make yourself the victim of the situation. It's an obsession that is extremely unhealthy and clearly detrimental to your own personal experience of the game owing to how invested you have been in regards to this all, hell, take a break from the game and clear your mind regarding this all, come back with fresh eyes.

P.S. Regarding the Death Knight stuff: a representative of an ICly stated NEUTRAL guild shouldn't even be interfering in the affairs of guards at all, nor drawing a weapon. I don't see the Steamwheedle, Ethereals or Argents doing such.

Grandmother knows best!

Will I be getting another hand knitted sweater? They're mad comfy.
07/11/2018 13:59Posted by Mackon
Grandmother knows best!

Greatmother Winter is auditing and checking Greatfather Winter's list, she watches all and is allocating people into the naughty and nice list.

Greatmother Winter also sees you did not say "Please" and instead demanded such an item of her. This has been noted.
07/11/2018 14:10Posted by Greatmother
07/11/2018 13:59Posted by Mackon
Grandmother knows best!

Greatmother Winter is auditing and checking Greatfather Winter's list, she watches all and is allocating people into the naughty and nice list.

Greatmother Winter also sees you did not say "Please" and instead demanded such an item of her. This has been noted.

Noooooo! I'm sorry :(
Ok then, can i have one of them sweaters "please"?
07/11/2018 14:10Posted by Greatmother

Can I please get one of them sweaters?
I'd like one too please, Greatmother. Believe it or not, walking shirtless in Northrend is not a good idea for my health...
I'm sure a large lump of coal will warm you up better than a jumper.
07/11/2018 14:19Posted by Greatmother
I'm sure a large lump of coal will warm you up better than a jumper.

Hey, I've done good. I minimized the sacrifice this year, by 2%! Them Brokens should be happy.
*ihales* I probably get banned from forum for this but , screw that. It irks me wayy too much on ooc level to keep quiet. Serenial, you are a worst gm i ever saw. I have been in your guild, i have saw your 'quality' events and -CAMPAIGNS- regarding go on a walk to elwyn aaaand then back to stormwind. Youre a pathetic, attention seeker. Instead of taking care of your own guild , working on it, you just seek drama, hey no wait! It doesnt ends here! You try to drag OTHERS to your drama, you try to drag people to your personal pointless vendetta against the ingame,pixelated group of people- and no, i am not speaking about your guildies- you dare to try and drag people from outside, additionaly spilling the poison amongs the members because "BOO HOO VOID ELVES ARE BULLIED" no, they are not bullied anymore, you are bullied, because you deserve it, because you seek it with each every childish and retarded drama you try to stir up. You will not win this fight, people in time will see what kind of snake you are ooc, and its not them who will be blacklisted, it will be you. Please, spare yourself the shame, shut your gob finally and move on with your life both ic and ooc. Get out from stormwind, and provide your guildies some real fun. *exhales*
07/11/2018 14:39Posted by Fixi
*ihales* I probably get banned from forum for this but , screw that. It irks me wayy too much on ooc level to keep quiet. Serenial, you are a worst gm i ever saw. I have been in your guild, i have saw your 'quality' events and -CAMPAIGNS- regarding go on a walk to elwyn aaaand then back to stormwind. Youre a pathetic, attention seeker. Instead of taking care of your own guild , working on it, you just seek drama, hey no wait! It doesnt ends here! You try to drag OTHERS to your drama, you try to drag people to your personal pointless vendetta against the ingame,pixelated group of people- and no, i am not speaking about your guildies- you dare to try and drag people from outside, additionaly spilling the poison amongs the members because "BOO HOO VOID ELVES ARE BULLIED" no, they are not bullied anymore, you are bullied, because you deserve it, because you seek it with each every childish and retarded drama you try to stir up. You will not win this fight, people in time will see what kind of snake you are ooc, and its not them who will be blacklisted, it will be you. Please, spare yourself the shame, shut your gob finally and move on with your life both ic and ooc. Get out from stormwind, and provide your guildies some real fun. *exhales*

Welp…. that was…. intense… need a glass of water?
07/11/2018 14:39Posted by Fixi

Let's see..number one, you were never in my guild.

Number two, I don't and have never sought out drama, infact we're all rather happy and excited to be going out on a campaign to kill a gang of outlaws!

Number three, some of my guildies are actually going through a difficult time with their lives and I've been quite supportive, and I also help out whenever one asks for help in a raid, need gold, dungeon runs, etc...

Fourth and final point, anyone who isn't part of the guild yet gets involved does so of their own choice. I don't force anyone to do anything, I never would.

I'm not going to say I'm perfect because I'm not, none of us are. But these frankly slanderous and dishonest claims? Unacceptable.
dishonest claims, lol. Your reply just seconds whole my opinion on you. Thanks that's all from my side.
07/11/2018 14:51Posted by Fixi
dishonest claims, lol. Your reply just seconds whole my opinion on you. Thanks that's all from my side.

Opinion based on slander and lies, but whatever floats your boat. Toodles!
>Calling people traitors
>Neutral btw

Accept it Serenial, that's an oxymoron and you know it. Ben Shapiro rekt gamer.
07/11/2018 14:54Posted by Khunrun
>Calling people traitors
>Neutral btw

"We're going to ignore you"

*Posts on Sere's topic*

Ah, hypocrisy.
Please stop trying to have the last word with one another, it's cringe and is enough to get you on the naughty list.
07/11/2018 14:56Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 14:54Posted by Khunrun
>Calling people traitors
>Neutral btw

*Posts on Sere's topic*

Ah, hypocrisy.

Never said I would ignore you lmfao.
07/11/2018 15:09Posted by Khunrun
07/11/2018 14:56Posted by Serenial

*Posts on Sere's topic*

Ah, hypocrisy.

Never said I would ignore you lmfao.

Your entire guild did, so it's best you do what they say.
07/11/2018 15:09Posted by Greatmother
Please stop trying to have the last word with one another, it's cringe and is enough to get you on the naughty list.

At least someone here has common sense.
I'll be waiting for that sweater thou :)