[A-RP] The Amberleaf Blossom

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
Void Elves were a mistake.
> "I make sure to screenshot everything."
> Has been proven to draw Revolvers and shoot at people willy-nilly through screenshots.
> People ask for her side of the story with evidence to backup her claims and accusations against people.
> Has no evidence, despite saying she does, to backup her claims and accusations against people.
> Complains about Hypocrites.
> nani

Sniper edit: Also threatens to report people directly to GM's which without evidence will not bode well for her which in of itself is something GM's do not take lightly as they have little time as is.

Edit 2 electric boogaloo: Regardless of this I'll simply wish you luck.
07/11/2018 15:22Posted by Nightforge
Void Elves were a mistake.

Not if we would have had these kind of people on best faction instead!
07/11/2018 15:24Posted by Lilue
> Has been proven to draw Revolvers and shoot at people willy-nilly through screenshots.
> People ask for her side of the story with evidence to backup her claims and accusations against people.
> Has no evidence, despite saying she does, to backup her claims and accusations against people.
> nani

Sniper edit: Also threatens to report people directly to GM's which without evidence will not bode well for her which in of itself is something GM's do not take lightly as they have little time as is.

Serenial may have drawn her gun but she's never, ever fired it.

Also a GM has already replied (Not to me however, to the co-leader) saying they're investigating (screenshots were provided to them first) But that's the last that should be said on this.

Good luck to you too.
07/11/2018 15:36Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 15:24Posted by Lilue
> nani

Also a GM has already replied (Not to me however, to the co-leader) saying they're investigating (screenshots were provided to them first) But that's the last that should be said on this.

Good luck to you too.

You do know threatening people is a crime, right?

Pointing guns at people is a crime, Serenial.

And you do know if the GM actually investigates, he can see YOUR whispers as well? They can see all of your logs, conversations and such.

Including the parts where you threaten to mass report them, a bannable offense.

Just stop.
My final post in this thread, because I'm honestly tired of entertaining this extremely lonely player.

https://gyazo.com/bedd1159db9c08483c0d67efde552a49

Though this is an IC interaction, you clearly indicate that you intend to derail the Verdict's attempts at recruitment.
Rather selfish that you would attempt to turn someone away from roleplaying with us, simply because you don't like us.
07/11/2018 15:44Posted by Mackon
07/11/2018 15:36Posted by Serenial

Good luck to you too.

And you do know if the GM actually investigates, he can see YOUR whispers as well? They can see all of your logs, conversations and such.

Just stop.

Considering Serenial was looking to defuse the situation..she wasn't planning to shoot anyone, the DK acted hostile toward the two humans, so the humans approached and drew their weapons, Serenial was actually going to intervene should any of the three attack, but given the DK's hostility she figured the DK would attack first. If anything, she was trying to keep peace.

And being able to see logs is a good thing, means they can see I'm not the one who started making a big OOC deal out of it.

Just stop posting here, please.
07/11/2018 15:55Posted by Malevolént
My final post in this thread, because I'm honestly tired of entertaining this extremely lonely player.

Though this is an IC interaction, you clearly indicate that you intend to derail the Verdict's attempts at recruitment.
Rather selfish that you would attempt to turn someone away from roleplaying with us, simply because you don't like us.

Rather selfish you not only break your word on ignoring, but make a further, and clearly fake attempt to slander.

You can stop posting too.
07/11/2018 15:57Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 15:44Posted by Mackon

Just stop.

Considering Serenial was looking to defuse the situation..she wasn't planning to shoot anyone, the DK acted hostile toward the two humans, so the humans approached and drew their weapons, Serenial was actually going to intervene should any of the three attack, but given the DK's hostility she figured the DK would attack first. If anything, she was trying to keep peace.

And being able to see logs is a good thing, means they can see I'm not the one who started making a big OOC deal out of it.

I wasn't talking about the DK situation. Seems you have forgotten all the people you have pointed guns at.

Not that it matters, you should still not be pointing guns, you are not a guard. You are self-admittedly a NEUTRAL guild.

So it is still a crime on your part, you have no reason to intervene to begin with as a NEUTRAL guild. That is called vigilantism.. and wouldn't you guess.. it's a crime.

So I suggest you cease acting like the authority in-game and keep to your own guild, it seems like from other members that your events have been lackluster and I doubt you have much going on since you do spend all your days in the Square shouting.

Though since you agree to stop that now, focus on your events and guild members. Before they all become like the hunter who posted in this thread, most likely an alt because they don't want you to OOCly bad mouth their character.
07/11/2018 16:03Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 15:55Posted by Malevolént

Rather selfish you not only break your word on ignoring, but make a further, and clearly fake attempt to slander.

And just like that I'm drawn back in.
These logs were sent, in their entirety from the Officers of another guild attending this meeting, which they will agree, they did send to me, and that you did say.
*Peeks inside..*

Fake attempt to slander?
07/11/2018 16:03Posted by Mackon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I wasn't talking about the DK situation. Seems you have forgotten all the people you have pointed guns at.

Not that it matters, you should still not be pointing guns, you are not a guard. You are self-admittedly a NEUTRAL guild.

So it is still a crime on your part, you have no reason to intervene to begin with as a NEUTRAL guild. That is called vigilantism.. and wouldn't you guess.. it's a crime.

So I suggest you cease acting like the authority in-game and keep to your own guild, it seems like from other members that your events have been lackluster and I doubt you have much going on since you do spend all your days in the Square shouting.

Though since you agree to stop that now, focus on your events and guild members. Before they all become like the hunter who posted in this thread, most likely an alt because they don't want you to OOCly bad mouth their character.

We actually haven't had anyone leave because of this, not now, not in the last few weeks, and if anything we're actually stronger and all agree to stop interactions and just focus on events. Whoever that was is just someone looking to slander us on an alt to make us look bad.

So with that being said, stop and move on, for all of us.
Aaaaaaand you once again decide to ignore half of the arguements presented against you.

So you are going to stop pointing non-lore friendly guns around and act like a guard as a NEUTRAL guild?

Are you going to stop comitting IC crimes and act like you weren't?
Aaaaaaand you once again decide to ignore half of the arguements presented against you.

So you are going to stop pointing guns around and act like a guard as a NEUTRAL guild?

Serenial's broken no laws.

There will be no further interactions, though you're clearly keen on bothering me.

No guns will be pointed (which when it comes to self-defence, which it is, it's fine anyway) as long as there's no contact and threats being made to us.

What's so hard about keeping quiet and going separate ways? You're wasting your time posting here.
07/11/2018 16:19Posted by Serenial

So you are going to stop pointing guns around and act like a guard as a NEUTRAL guild?

Serenial's broken no laws.

There will be no further interactions, though you're clearly keen on bothering me.

No guns will be pointed (which when it comes to self-defence, which it is, it's fine anyway) as long as there's no contact and threats being made to us.

What's so hard about keeping quiet and going separate ways? You're wasting your time posting here.

You have literally admitted to pointing guns at people.
Just because you consider them criminals does not make them criminals.

And I will happily go my own way once you tell us that you are going to stop these actions.

Until then I will respond to bull feces when I see it.
Dr Serenial Manhatten.
Real Grimshadey in da house!

I can confirm! It's a waste of time. *Sagenods, then flies away*
07/11/2018 16:05Posted by Malevolént
07/11/2018 16:03Posted by Serenial

And just like that I'm drawn back in.
These logs were sent, in their entirety from the Officers of another guild attending this meeting, which they will agree, they did send to me, and that you did say.

If you are implying that the log is fake Serenial, there are screenshots and 5 people who can assure you that that log is real... And I can also assure you that I know you are lying if you are infact implying that it's fake as -you- have received this log both OOCly and ICly.

So Serenial... Please stop trying to play the victim here while you yourself are obviously not an angel either.

This is the first and only post I will post here... Goodbye.
07/11/2018 15:57Posted by Serenial
the DK acted hostile toward the two humans, so the humans approached and drew their weapons, Serenial was actually going to intervene should any of the three attack, but given the DK's hostility she figured the DK would attack first. If anything, she was trying to keep peace.

I can't believe this lies and slander. I never were hostile. I never tried to attack anybody, I just had mouth. I never draw sword nor lifted finger at anybody.

Can't believe these lies and slanders.
argent dawn please

why do you do this