Prev 1 7 8 9
07/11/2018 16:35Posted by Matheson
argent dawn please

why do you do this

No sweater for you!
Clears throat
Children.
Play nice.
There's wrongs on both sides that can clearly be seen, but what is dragging each other through the dirt really going to prove?
You don't like each other as guilds. Cool.
So don't interact?
If you can't be civil, why ruin the roleplay of EVERYONE ELSE around you both?
I never thought I'd see the day where I defend BV, but it's been seen here that a member of BV has tried to come to you and sort things out like an adult, where your dummy is just spat at them.
BV have done some questionable things in their time, but does that mean the guild as a whole is bad?
Not at all.

This thread proves why:
A. This realm is losing it's RP identity
B. Other realms 'make fun' of AD

It's a cesspool for drama, be it in RP or OOC. We all play the game to enjoy it, so why should people go out the way to ruin the experience of another. Get along or don't interact, it's really that simple. There's not only each other's experience you're ruining.
14/05/2018 20:16Posted by Serenial
Many of them followed a strict theme/event style that led to lack of diversity and only really catered to a specific number of people. The growing trend of priesthood and military guilds (Where, let's be honest, a majority don't even act like proper military..)

Word of advice: It's not such a great idea to throw shade at other guild concepts if you want to market yourself as a friendly and open community. Potential members might get the wrong idea about you and reading this is a rather big turn-off if I were to be someone who considered joining up.

If your goal is to offer a bit more diversity in the range of guilds out there, then that's great! However without those priesthood and military guilds that you mention there wouldn't be so much that you can offer diversity from to begin with.

Variety is a spice of life (and roleplay)!
07/11/2018 16:19Posted by Serenial
Serenial's broken no laws.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421779431372095507/509771641371230220/unknown.png

oh no no no
07/11/2018 16:55Posted by Sydow
14/05/2018 20:16Posted by Serenial
Many of them followed a strict theme/event style that led to lack of diversity and only really catered to a specific number of people. The growing trend of priesthood and military guilds (Where, let's be honest, a majority don't even act like proper military..)

Word of advice: It's not such a great idea to throw shade at other guild concepts if you want to market yourself as a friendly and open community. Potential members might get the wrong idea about you and reading this is a rather big turn-off if I were to be someone who considered joining up.

If your goal is to offer a bit more diversity in the range of guilds out there, then that's great! However without those priesthood and military guilds that you mention there wouldn't be so much that you can offer diversity from to begin with.

Variety is a spice of life (and roleplay)!

You know what? You make a good point, thank you. Respect!
07/11/2018 16:56Posted by Dadlar
07/11/2018 16:19Posted by Serenial
Serenial's broken no laws.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421779431372095507/509771641371230220/unknown.png

oh no no no

Hmmmmm..
07/11/2018 16:56Posted by Dadlar
oh no no no

Cropped screenshot with no context, Its not even a screenshot it just shows the alleged chat box.

Oh well and the 8+ pages on this thread was necessary why? I think its fairly clear both sides have ooc beef with each other some more then others seeing as quick some were to jump to the forums en mass.

Solution? I think both guilds should avoid each other its getting fairly annoying to RP in a civil war-esque Stormwind with shout from both sides.
So, I've been observing from a further distance as a former member of BV. It's clear that this fight had evolved into ooc hate. The BV are all on going people from what I know. My take is that Serenial has an ooc issue with them and keeps dragging literally their entire guild into the same context of "Criminals" . Just the other day I was rping a Priest that that joined moments ago and you called him a criminal for no reason, infact you've done this to all the members of the BV.

I'm not picking a side, i'm simply stating the fact if you want this to stop you should let it go. Going on the offense each time you see the BV wont make it go away.
07/11/2018 17:08Posted by Aliandiel
Cropped screenshot with no context, Its not even a screenshot it just shows the alleged chat box.

Oh well and the 8+ pages on this thread was necessary why?
Tell me why you're alt posting again, Israhaa?
07/11/2018 17:13Posted by Awareness
So, I've been observing from a further distance as a former member of BV. It's clear that this fight had evolved into ooc hate. The BV are all on going people from what I know. My take is that Serenial has an ooc issue with them and keeps dragging literally their entire guild into the same context of "Criminals" . Just the other day I was rping a Priest that that joined moments ago and you called him a criminal for no reason, infact you've done this to all the members of the BV.

I'm not picking a side, i'm simply stating the fact if you want this to stop you should let it go. Going on the offense each time you see the BV wont make it go away.

It is "let go", my guild and I have them fully ignored, haven't done a thing all day, nobody's making them post on this thread either, yet they are. Despite having said they're ignoring us too.
07/11/2018 17:20Posted by Serenial
07/11/2018 17:13Posted by Awareness

It is "let go", my guild and I have them fully ignored, haven't done a thing all day, nobody's making them post on this thread either, yet they are. Despite having said they're ignoring us too.

Except the one comment that you even admitted to yourself in this forum, but sure.

But only time will tell if you stick to your words.
This won't end will it?
This OOC-IC feud is unhealthier than a fat kid on a sports day. I'll be glad to see an armistice between both sides.
07/11/2018 18:18Posted by Greatmother
This OOC-IC feud is unhealthier than a fat kid on a sports day. I'll be glad to see an armistice between both sides.

Yeah... same...
A good reason to not go to Stormwind. Crazy elves with revolvers.
Anyway. Since this is a guild thread.

I've not had issues with the guild, and I'm quite thankful they volunteered to play security at our guild's Autumn Ball! As always, I recommend interacting with people yourself, and to always remember that we're playing a video game, and if we don't like something in said video game, we have the liberty to fully ignore and/or avoid it!

Hope to see you lot around in the future, in any case!