09.46 AM and none still complaining about BFA pathfinder?

General
Why!! cmon guys!!! Read notes on wowhead! There is even a beta bug.
Looks ok to me, stuff that will happen just playing the game as normal?

Or did you want a great big outrage fuss over it?
More worried about what classes will feel like. Taken from reddit - https://i.imgur.com/In11hGV.jpg
For me... i love PF. is the best way to introduce flyin!
but i dream a great outrage about that!!!!!!
hmmmm soooo you want ud to look it up ??? fair enouf i guess
soo i just looked it up AND HOW DARE THEY MAKE HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME TO GET MY FLYING
16/05/2018 09:07Posted by Tèsla
For me... i love PF. is the best way to introduce flyin!
but i dream a great outrage about that!!!!!!

You dream about great outrage? :p Something you want to happen? Or you meant you "sense"? :)

But yeah, it's fine. No problem at all with it. If it doesn't feel right playing BFA and i am unhappy about it, not even flying enabled for 1g will keep me subbed.
Literally was told to the community nearly a year ago. If you didn't know then you are a jabroni.
It's a good idea to provide a link tho. I personally have no clue how to navigate through Wowhead.

But i did give some time for it...

and well, it seems fine for me, the usual pathfinder like before, so i don't see what the fuss is about.
I think the op was refering to the fact that the achievement might not be bugged and actually require you to play both an a horde max char and alliance max char which im pretty sure isn't the case as wow stated prob a bug.
http://www.wowhead.com/news=284424/road-to-acquire-flying-in-battle-for-azeroth-pathfinder-part-one

Actually this seems pretty easy to achieve.
16/05/2018 09:38Posted by Holystephan
I think the op was refering to the fact that the achievement might not be bugged and actually require you to play both an a horde max char and alliance max char which im pretty sure isn't the case as wow stated prob a bug.

Exactly

In truth im tryin to find a diversion from "blue\green eyes" discussion.
That's only part one though, didn't you need part 1+2 to fly in legion? Or was part 2 just for broken shore? idk i got part 2 before part 1.
It's not bad, the entirety of part one you'll probably get or close to just by playing through the campaign.

Have to wait for part two before we can rage.
Rep requirements for both factions is probably a bug, unless they are planning to make Zandalar and Kul Tiras neutral factions later on.

Btw does this mean we'll have flying in the game with 8.0 instead of having it allowed in a later patch? I don't really remember how it was in Legion and whether Broken Isles Pathfinder was in the game since start or not, but this looks like we'l be able to fly as long as we got rep requirements as opposed to waiting for them to make pathfinder available in 8.xyz patch.
16/05/2018 09:46Posted by Infuria
That's only part one though, didn't you need part 1+2 to fly in legion? Or was part 2 just for broken shore? idk i got part 2 before part 1.

yes, there were 2 parts. but part 2 was just designed by brain dead devs.
16/05/2018 09:49Posted by Feldaril
Rep requirements for both factions is probably a bug, unless they are planning to make Zandalar and Kul Tiras neutral factions later on.

Btw does this mean we'll have flying in the game with 8.0 instead of having it allowed in a later patch? I don't really remember how it was in Legion and whether Broken Isles Pathfinder was in the game since start or not, but this looks like we'l be able to fly as long as we got rep requirements as opposed to waiting for them to make pathfinder available in 8.xyz patch.

Part 1 just gives increased movement speed in 2 zones you still need part 1 + 2 for flying coming in a later patch prob before a new zone where you aren't allowed to fly.

So you earn it for no reason :))
The part one looks like it could be completed in 1-2 days max. Explore all zones and finish all the quest lines in the zones. you get that while levelling up Unless......

we have time gating
They really love timegating everything they can to force players log in almost every day of the weak so they can say " hey we have ... of players playing this game every day, addon is a success"
16/05/2018 09:57Posted by Blindrush
The part one looks like it could be completed in 1-2 days max. Explore all zones and finish all the quest lines in the zones. you get that while levelling up Unless......

there is no time gating

We dont know yet. Questing prob wont award you with exalted. You prob need to gring 30.000+ rep by doing dailys/worldquests over and over and over and over and over again on a 1-3 daily basis.
YAY THATS WHAT I CALL FUN AND ENGAGING GAMEPLAY. Prob quests are a remake of quests you already did. I cant wait having to do that!