972 8/11M Hunter LF Guild for BFA

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey there, not gonna write that much here iam a Hunter looking for a decent guild i just came back from ah 3 month break and i wana get back into serious raiding,( ive been playing endgame) and got some serious kills and ranks there

Im therefor looking for a guild that are in need of a hunter for the main rooster.¨
I would rather tell more on voice com or ingame chat .

So leave your Btag and other info here and ill get in contact with you, everything is of interest so leave some info and ill chose whatever fits me the best:)
Hi!

Tune Up 10/11 mythic are interested give me a whisper :)

Gorodon#2237
/Zurwek
Hi there,

If you can compromise on current progression, for serious progress in the next expansion, this might be something that would suit you.
We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/vQQMHQA
And you can reach us on #Mixo#21568 #turiel 2999

P.S. would have asked you for a voice chat regardless of application.
Hiya, I’m the GM of <Circadian Rhythm>, we are a new guild on Tarren Mill (horde) created by a group of friends to achieve a fun raiding environment. Our core members and myself have high-end mythic raiding experience, both in the most recent tiers and going all the way back to vanilla. We’re a very social and fun guild, running regular alt raids, mythic+ daily and other activities outside of WoW.
We are currently just clearing heroic, building a roster for some Mythic raiding preparing for Mythic progression in BFA.
Our raid times are 8pm-11pm (server time), Weds, Thurs & Sun
You can contact me on Zanez#2224 for a chat or for any questions you might have
<Invicta> 3/11 mythic horde kazzak
Cleopater#2684
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for more than a year with currect progression: 4/9 ToS M, 8/11 Antorus Mythic
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

While our guild is one year old, we need a few more players to keep steady progression in mythic raids.
We are recruiting all classes and socials but for raiding we are particularly interested in ranged dps and healers.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being 31 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722
Hi there!

We are Augmented on Silvermoon. Raiding wed, thurs, mon 20.00-23.00.

We rebuild, looking for 1 or 2 solid ranged dps to fill a main raider spot.

Within 2 weeks we managed to get 9/11 M.

Feel free to add my battle tag if you are interested! RianneH#2411
We're currently 10/11M with 50% on the best pull on Argus (fairly new to the fight), we raid Saturday 12-15, 1530-18 and Tuesday 1930-24. We're considering almost any DPS spec as we have quite a flexible roster - lots of geared alts and offspecs.

You can add me at Squarefaced#2787 on bnet, Square#5616 on Discord or our application form is https://goo.gl/forms/w0o18qoJj6dn9ZS93 (<5 mins)
Hi Jade,

<Bad Influence> Hode side of Argent Dawn are currently recruiting ranged dps for now and bfa, we're a group of friends that have been together since WOTLK and a very friendly bunch.

We're currently 11/11H and recruiting for Mythic & BFA.

Raiding days are:
Tuesday - Heroic 20:00-23:00
Thursday - Normal clear for trials/alts/fun 20:00-23:00
Sunday - Heroic 20:00-23:00

We also run weekly mythic for keys, some of the guys push for leaderboards but that's not an official guild thing.

Anyway, if this sounds like something you might be interested in you can contact me on the following:
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dillisan