Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

General
Prev 1 150 151 152 267 Next
#HIGHELVESASALLIEDRACE FOR THE ALLIANCE 2019

@Edard
Keep making these threads no matter how many haters are out there.

Until we get the race that is already on our faction and always has been, playable we will not stop asking for them.

Yes they can be made different enough

Yes there are more High Elves than Void Elves

Yes they are the most requested Allied race ever

EDIT: This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

PLEASE SOMEONE EXTEND POST LIMIT OR @Leolamin WE WILL HAVE TO MAKE NEW ONE.
Hello all,

Can I ask to increase post limit in this topic " Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race" since it reached 3k posts and you can not post anymore :(.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619551798?page=151

Is this even possible or we will have to make new one?

Please if anyone have power and can, increase post limit.

Thank you.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624032530

@Aerythlea
I've increased the cap on that thread now. :)

THANK YOU A LOT Aerythlea !

guys we can continue this wonderful topic!
i love high elves and they are nice so give them
13/09/2018 18:33Posted by Kanade

i hate high elves and they are traitors so dont give them
CAN YOU JUST REMOVE THIS !@#$ING THREAD ENOUGH ALREADY %^-* SAKE
13/09/2018 18:33Posted by Kanade

Yes indeed, they been in-game since W3, there is no reason not to allow us play them for the alliance as silvercovenant.

13/09/2018 19:06Posted by Tupacisbest

you have very nice xmog I wish your language would be same :p
dammit Aerythlea, why can't you let this one die?

you traitor of the blood elf order!
13/09/2018 20:14Posted by Penya

Aerythlea secretly wants to be High Elf

If it would be removed, then many more would appear ...
You see high elfs around as alliance npcs all the time when you lvl, would make sence to add them.

Just like ogres, they should be horde race already
13/09/2018 20:14Posted by Penya

I am not sure but its third topic which has reached post limit. So it's nice to have all in one place, so there wont appear random topics asking for same :p
Blood elves are there for a reason, if you want "high elves" you know where to go. To the horde, for the horde. A rehash isnt needed when there is plenty of other races to expand and explore on. :)

if high elves was to be a thing also instead of just throwing out "we need high elves" perhaps proposing what the horde would get too would help since blizzard wont be able to give the alliance something without giving the horde something too.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=287123/possible-new-warfront-locations-discovered

Possible Siege of Silvermoon, oh are the High elves finaly pissed off enough they will Force the Blood Elves to accept them? Which they don't now because the remaining high elves aren't willing to let centruries old friends (humans, dwarves and gnomes) fall and scream "For the Horde"? I hope! Backed by the Alliance and the AC! Although barrens to save the Tauren and secure Theramore once more (yes I know rebuilt a new one) is also very good.
13/09/2018 22:56Posted by Destruct

Possible Siege of Silvermoon, oh are the High elves finaly pissed off enough they will Force the Blood Elves to accept them? Which they don't now because the remaining high elves aren't willing to let centruries old friends (humans, dwarves and gnomes) fall and scream "For the Horde"? I hope! Backed by the Alliance and the AC! Although barrens to save the Tauren and secure Theramore once more (yes I know rebuilt a new one) is also very good.

Accept what? Helves will never join belves. But helves as allies race for the alliance? Most likely

No a gm increased the length and it was an elf. :)

Ac?
14/09/2018 00:13Posted by Türiel

Ac?
Well if teh AC (Argent Crusade) would allow Alliance passage that means they finaly threw off their neutral banner. heck where they all this time since Cata when Sylvanas was kidnapping people etc. they didn't even show up at Lordeanon. But knowing Bliz they will remain /blegh neutral despite being a human organisation:(
14/09/2018 00:16Posted by Destruct
14/09/2018 00:13Posted by Türiel

Ac?
Well if teh AC (Argent Crusade) would allow Alliance passage that means they finaly threw off their neutral banner. heck where they all this time since Cata when Sylvanas was kidnapping people etc. they didn't even show up at Lordeanon. But knowing Bliz they will remain /blegh neutral despite being a human organisation:(

They will slay Sylvanas once she goes too far as to become The lich queen. THE ARGENT CRUSADE COMES FOR YOU SYLVANAS!!!
14/09/2018 00:25Posted by Türiel
14/09/2018 00:16Posted by Destruct
... Well if teh AC (Argent Crusade) would allow Alliance passage that means they finaly threw off their neutral banner. heck where they all this time since Cata when Sylvanas was kidnapping people etc. they didn't even show up at Lordeanon. But knowing Bliz they will remain /blegh neutral despite being a human organisation:(

They will slay Sylvanas once she goes too far as to become The lich queen. THE ARGENT CRUSADE COMES FOR YOU SYLVANAS!!!

Sylvanas is actually a highelf just undead one :p Don't think she will die anytime soon. Would be great if she will lead san'layn too, for the horde.
@Salgano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Sr-sadSk4

Stay strong my Quel'dorei brothers, we won't stop until we get what we want, playable ALLIANCE high elves. No void, no fel, no any bs you make up out of thin air, only high elves like Vereesa.