Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

General
Prev 1 262 263 264 267 Next

He has green eyes? What of it. That just means he lived in Quel'thalas when the Crystals were put in place to keep the buildings up. He is pretty evidently a High Elf.

Impossible... If he was in Silvermoon during this time then he agreed to suck magic out of fel creatures because otherwise he would not be in the city.

Sure, they may not have been -common- but they would definitely have existed. The Faith of the Light was, and now again -is- the state religion of Quel'thalas

Blood Eves are all about Sun and not Light. I doubt their WC3 version was any different even if unit was called a priest (also~ retcons). Dont forget that those are magical elves so they would rather be a wizard with fancy wand or use bow like its in elven style rather than learn how to fight in melee.

I still cant belive that their king was a Warrior~
Disgusting~

Also fun fact... Blood Elf was not able to be Warrior at release!
There is a Paladin trainer, high elf - silver covenant in Dalaran Northrend.

The son of Alleria and Tyralyon is also a high elf paladin
13/11/2018 20:27Posted by Retributor
There is a Paladin trainer, high elf - silver covenant in Dalaran Northrend.

Tyralyon

Found a weakness in this post... He is a Half Elf~

Also one or two NPC will not change the fact that you can count all of them using your hands. There is also a Pandaren Death Knight, Human Druid, Forsaken Paladin and few other abominations.
11/11/2018 21:50Posted by Leinadh

You’re just another typical poster twisting things i NEVER said, if you can’t figure out what i said by ‘reading’ i’m not going to teach you.
What you say is just rubbish, we all want things but it doesn’t me we need them or they are a good thing for the game.
From your logic i should beable to use Stormwind as my capital city because i think it’s better then what horde have, because i ‘want’ to beable to do that then i’m intitled to it.

Except the game has in no way ever mentioned or showed Stormwind being used by the Horde, whereas Quel’dorei High Elves appear in several Alliance quests, scenarios and zones in every single patch.

That’s a lot of nonsensical rubbish from someone who asks others not to talk rubbish.

Like i said, just because it exists doesn't give it any reason what so ever to be playable like it gives me no reason to be able to go to stormwind.

And you would also be wrong if you are trying to use that logic to suggest its a good enough reason for high elves to be introduced becuase even in bfa, hordes whole starting 'Scenario' AND 'Quests' happen in stormwind.
So looks like you guys better move on out because the Horde is moving in.

But hey you only show signs of a typical closed minded poster that only wants to hear, see and believe what he wants only and nothing more.
13/11/2018 20:26Posted by Jesi

He has green eyes? What of it. That just means he lived in Quel'thalas when the Crystals were put in place to keep the buildings up. He is pretty evidently a High Elf.

Impossible... If he was in Silvermoon during this time then he agreed to suck magic out of fel creatures because otherwise he would not be in the city.

Sure, they may not have been -common- but they would definitely have existed. The Faith of the Light was, and now again -is- the state religion of Quel'thalas

Blood Eves are all about Sun and not Light. I doubt their WC3 version was any different even if unit was called a priest (also~ retcons). Dont forget that those are magical elves so they would rather be a wizard with fancy wand or use bow like its in elven style rather than learn how to fight in melee.

I still cant belive that their king was a Warrior~
Disgusting~

in your opinion.

in my opinion high elves would wield the light just as human paladins, in order to fight the scum horde
champion isimode is just a guy in plate with a sword

there is zero indication of him being a paladin in lore other than the fact he sells paladin stuff for alliance

seeing as though all vendors are quel'dorei there it would make little sense swapping him out for a human
11/11/2018 21:40Posted by Moontear
@Wolfblood , if you have nothing else positive to say but vomit your nonsense, you should not come here in the first place.

And if you think what should and should not be in game - create your own topic and ask, as we did about helves. SIMPLE?

Thank you |:)

Guess you dont understand the principle of a forum discussion. Or more than likely it just eats you up knowing that what your demanding isn't right for the game, but you head to forums every day to try and convince yourself otherwise by repeatedly saying the same rubbish over and over again, while others also echo it back at you so you feel much better about yourself.
Sorry to say it doesn't matter how many echos you get it doesn't make it right.
13/11/2018 20:20Posted by Seråph
didn't dawnblade die during the scourge invasion?

Nah, check him out, his Wowpedia page shows he is still alive and well during Legion, He's in the Paladin Order Hall. In fact he is an NPC during the earlier expansions, though very bitter towards his former mentor, his attitude seems to have changed, and now he guards Uther's Tomb, rather than asking the Horde character to defile it.

Tarenar and Gidwin must have predated the Scourge invasion, else they are literally child soldiers, even if we assume Tarenar is only 20 years old, when we know Thalassians are classed as adults, they still predate the Blood Knight order.

13/11/2018 20:20Posted by Seråph
but then dwarves were always friends and allies with the thalassians up to the point prospector anvilward destorys that

That is true, but they would have had to have been old enough to be children able to communicate and talk. Given when the Scourge invasion happened, when TBC happened chronologically, They're probably both mid to late 30's at youngest. Still bare youths by the standards of either race, but both certainly older than the Blood Knights.
12/11/2018 15:06Posted by Skyrha
12/11/2018 15:03Posted by Pixydixy
Read the last 20 pages and they have been the same few people arguing over the same things, simulating a demand that doesn't exist.

Personally if I wanted High Elves I'd roll a Blood Elf, just as I roll Goblin, which are part of the Bilgewater. No need for me to make demand to have Steamwheedle Goblins for the Alliance or whatever. The Alliance was the only faction to get a RECOLOR of a Horde race. Nightfallen use different posture, have their own unique faces, hairstyles and body shapes, whilst Void Elves are Blood Elves dipped in blue berry soup. The Alliance getting 2 recolor races of a race that belongs to the Horde is a no go.

Now Blood Elves represent what originally identified as a High Elf - a culture built on magic, maintaining their city, maintaing all the original orders as well as implementing the Blood Knights, whilst the High Elves in the Alliance has refrained from that way of life and assimilated human culture. Blood Elves have everything the Alliance High Elves have, and more.

Wanna play a High Elf? Roll Blood Elf. You get many class variations, you get your entire own city, you get to ride chickens, you'll have a battle-hardened leader like Lor'themar, who earned his titles and leadership through honest work, unlike the Windrunner sisters.

You've just gotta play by the same rules as we all do. That race is on that faction, if you want that race, play that faction.

Wanna play a Vulpera? Roll a goblin and get some hairy transmog.

And as you said, we got reskin, bad reskin, while your nightborne are something completely new, so we want either high elf as blood elf reskin with blue eyes, or new models, which people already made and posted on US forums.
Fortunately US forums are ones being read, where both horde and alliance want high elves, so hopefully blizzard will add them, only on EU are people who are genuinly butthurt and will throw away any lore and logic, even go so far as to say, "roll blood elf".

Are you sure you don't need medical help?
Have you even read through what you wrote? Either you didn't and you accidentally made the whole post by accident in which case i forgive you, or you generally have a screw loose. You have a talent for letting garbage just leak from your finger tips all over the keyboard. If you're gonna try and write a post in defence it has to be at least using information thats no made up...

Not true, and a common misconception. The Blood Elves drained -mana- from living creatures. That was the teachings that Kael'thas sent back via Rommath. That is what the High Elves objected to, and that is why the Exile happened. Nothing to do with Fel, never was. That is the Lore.

Blood Eves are all about Sun and not Light.

Again, a common misconception. Blood Elves do not worship the Sun ( I mean if they did, that would also apply to the High Elves) They never worshipped the Sun. It is a -symbol- to them, it is a symbol of their opposition to the Kaldorei, who -do- worship a Moon Goddess, but Be'lore is not a God to the Blood Elves...they do not pray to it, there are no temples to it, it is just a symbol of independence. They had religion. In the Light. I mean we see that before WoW even started. Canon lore states this, the religion of both High and Blood Elves was that of the Holy Light.

I still cant belive that their king was a Warrior~Disgusting~

Ermm, Anasterian was rather famously a Battlemage. I mean...massively famously so...
I mean look the dude up on Wowpedia, the one with sources. He was a War-Mage.

We seriously going there? Fun Fact, the Race that uses Guns the most in their armed forces, couldn't actually use guns at Release! (Gnomes By the way) I could go on. Human Mages are impossible, because they did not speak a language that the Elves would have been able to teach them magic in, thus making Aegwynn and Medivh impossible, and the entire franchise as a result. Guess they should have thought of that before putting in the language barrier mechanics to stop the PvP kiddies trash talking each other?

Your move.

13/11/2018 20:27Posted by Retributor

No, by very definition, he is not a High Elf Paladin. He is a -Half- Elf Paladin.

High Elf Paladins are possible, but he is not one of them.
12/11/2018 15:30Posted by Amnastaria
And we want this "bunch of zealots" playable :-)

12/11/2018 15:28Posted by Pixydixy
There is no demand here. Blood Elves are popular and players have no issues playing them. It's just you and a small minority trying to simulate a demand that doesn't exist.

Because you said so?

Keep convincing yourself with that nonsense :-)
And we will keep our work here.

you're everything that is wrong with this forum.
Pixydixy Response's where totally valid and actually have meaning and 'sense' behind them, Not like your 'I will demand for what i want because im a paying customer and i can' reply's.
You literally called them out for swearing and being degrading when they done none of the sort. its seriously pathetic.

Like Pixydixy said all you are doing is trying to simulate like there is a demand for this when there is not.
The majority of these posts are from the same small handful of people going around in circles. Then when someone speaks some REAL sense to enlighten you guys on why HE should not be playable everyone jumps on them, instantly accusing them of things they either never said or just spewing rubbish while simultaneously liking each others posts like back side sniffers, to further try and boost your fake demand.
12/11/2018 16:34Posted by Tyrniae
Amnastaria, what you're saying is pathetic.

Stop false marking people of trolling just because people are against High Elves or disagree with you, please grow up.

100%
Pretty much the majority of this thread tbh. Thats what makes it sad, if you cant give out accurate and valid arguments and also learn to take them you shouldn't be on the forums frankly.
What a joke.
13/11/2018 20:53Posted by Wolfblood
12/11/2018 15:06Posted by Skyrha

Wanna play a Vulpera? Roll a goblin and get some hairy transmog.

And as you said, we got reskin, bad reskin, while your nightborne are something completely new, so we want either high elf as blood elf reskin with blue eyes, or new models, which people already made and posted on US forums.
Fortunately US forums are ones being read, where both horde and alliance want high elves, so hopefully blizzard will add them, only on EU are people who are genuinly butthurt and will throw away any lore and logic, even go so far as to say, "roll blood elf".

Have you even read through what you wrote? Either you didn't and you accidentally made the whole post by accident in which case i forgive you, or you generally have a screw loose. You have a talent for letting garbage just leak from your finger tips all over the keyboard. If you're gonna try and write a post in defence it has to be at least using information thats no made up...

I delight in the irony, pretty much everything you write is based on high elves and blood elves being same thing, while they're different and have different wowwiki pages, they're even got different camps/sections in numerous places, such as dalaran, argent tournament, isle of thunder.. And now when you've been proven wrong you resort to personal insults, clear sign that you have no argument left and are angry for not having anything wise to say.
13/11/2018 22:17Posted by Skyrha
And now when you've been proven wrong you resort to personal insults, clear sign that you have no argument left and are angry for not having anything wise to say.

That would hold more credence, if that razor insight (And quite correct) were applied by High Elf Fans to the elements of their own 'fans' who mock the disabled, yet people remained strangely silent on the subject. Not one of you picked up on it... I mean unless you think mocking people with special needs is funny, in which case, crack on. You are not in a position to have a go at Wolfblood. None of you are. Not one of you. I do not agree with them, but if you stayed silent during Retributor's posts then...What can I say. The message is "mocking the less abled is OK if they back the High Elf cause?"

Is that -Really- the signal you want to be sending?

If not, police your own threads better, and confront people with such offensive views, instead of picking the ones you want to have a pop at because they don't suit your agenda.
I mean, to be fair, they were racist as well, but none of you cared about that either. Maybe you should start doing that, as currently the High Elf Movement seems to have been hijacked by some rather unpleasant elements. Something I have heard from people in the High Elf Discord.

I'm kind of turning away from the idea of High Elves as playable now. I don't like racists.
Well i'm heading to bed nighty night and #HighElves/Quel'DoreiForTheAlliance.
13/11/2018 23:30Posted by Brigante
That would hold more credence, if that razor insight (And quite correct) were applied by High Elf Fans to the elements of their own 'fans' who mock the disabled, yet people remained strangely silent on the subject. Not one of you picked up on it... I mean unless you think mocking people with special needs is funny, in which case, crack on. You are not in a position to have a go at Wolfblood. None of you are. Not one of you. I do not agree with them, but if you stayed silent during Retributor's posts then...What can I say. The message is "mocking the less abled is OK if they back the High Elf cause?"

I really don't know what are you raging about. Racism? mocking people with special needs? I don't know if Wolfblood and the rest of his ilk have any "condition" and I don't really care. All I know, is that they are spamming, derailing and trolling this thread non-stop, while Blizzard mods systemtically ignore the reports about it.
Just few Wolfblood example from the last page (and I really read it briefly and could surely come out with more if I searched better:

13/11/2018 20:53Posted by Wolfblood

13/11/2018 21:14Posted by Wolfblood
just spewing rubbish while simultaneously liking each others posts like back side sniffers

And there are lot more where it comes from, not mentioning his habbit to spam like 3-4 posts one after the other (even reached 7 in a former thread), and is arrogant, rude tone - while, who to say it nicely, logic isn't his strong side.

But the true side to blame here are Blizzard's mods, and those that give them instructions.

Remember what you wrote to me in another thread about no bias? Well, just look here to see how bias looks like, Wolfblood should have been perma-banned long time ago for repeating spamming and verbal violence, but here he is, inspite of all the numerous times he was reported. On the other hand, high elf supporters are banned for the slightest claim they wrote something that might be interpreted as a ToS breach.
I for example got a 6 days "vacation" for stating the obvious about a horde player what boasted about how much she is is thrilled by genocide and people burning alive. Other high elf supporters got banned for even slighter reasons.

And woolfblood is still here... reported again and again, and nothing happens.
(same for about 2-3 other obvious trolls).

So please... the high elf supporters are now the bigots (or worse?) That's kind of rich. First, get it perma-banned from this thread, then talk to me about some misdeeds for some high elf supporters.
And now when you've been proven wrong you resort to personal insults, clear sign that you have no argument left and are angry for not having anything wise to say.

If not, police your own threads better, and confront people with such offensive views, instead of picking the ones you want to have a pop at because they don't suit your agenda.

Mocking people with special needs? Where exactly did you read that? I have no memory whatsoever of reading anything of the kind. Definitely not from me, whose dear friend has to deal with a mentally handicapped brother that tried to kill him several times, not something I'd joke about myself.

Please do link me where you read that, I'm curious.
Can't find the post of that user saying that the demand for High Elves isn't really that high only because we're the same few users bumping this thread. Just lol. Not going to even counter your argument if you really think the whole demand for High Elves exclusively depends on the number of different users asking for High Elves in this particular thread. Sure, ignore all other threads, forums and social media in the world. Just this particular thread is the official one. Only in this thread is where you'll find the real number of people asking for High Elves. JUST LOL.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Except the game has in no way ever mentioned or showed Stormwind being used by the Horde, whereas Quel’dorei High Elves appear in several Alliance quests, scenarios and zones in every single patch.

That’s a lot of nonsensical rubbish from someone who asks others not to talk rubbish.

Like i said, just because it exists doesn't give it any reason what so ever to be playable like it gives me no reason to be able to go to stormwind.

And you would also be wrong if you are trying to use that logic to suggest its a good enough reason for high elves to be introduced becuase even in bfa, hordes whole starting 'Scenario' AND 'Quests' happen in stormwind.
So looks like you guys better move on out because the Horde is moving in.

But hey you only show signs of a typical closed minded poster that only wants to hear, see and believe what he wants only and nothing more.

Who even said we want High Elves playable "just because [they] exist"? You have a bunch of threads in different forums, as well as tweets and even webpages (yes, whole webpages) explaining both the reasons why we want High Elves and the arguments in favor (as well as the arguments debunking the counterarguments). Please refer to them.

You cannot speak of logic if you seriously compare all scenarios, quests and whole Alliance zones with an active participation of Alliance-aligned High Elves with the Horde playing hide and seek in Stormwind to rescue prisoners and set the city ablaze. I beg everyone a round of applause, the logic here is unquestionable.

I am a typical closed minded poster? Me, the only pro-HE here who said it would be fine with me if Blizz simply made all HEs into VEs? Yeah sure whatever. You however only show signs of a typical troll who twist what others say and even insult them to their face.

13/11/2018 20:40Posted by Wolfblood
11/11/2018 21:40Posted by Moontear
@Wolfblood , if you have nothing else positive to say but vomit your nonsense, you should not come here in the first place.

And if you think what should and should not be in game - create your own topic and ask, as we did about helves. SIMPLE?

Thank you |:)

Guess you dont understand the principle of a forum discussion. Or more than likely it just eats you up knowing that what your demanding isn't right for the game, but you head to forums every day to try and convince yourself otherwise by repeatedly saying the same rubbish over and over again, while others also echo it back at you so you feel much better about yourself.
Sorry to say it doesn't matter how many echos you get it doesn't make it right.

You are actually describing yourself.

1. You do not understand the principle of a forum discussion. If you did, you wouldn't insult those who think different than you. If you did, you wouldn't twist others' arguments. If you did, you'd argue with solid logic.

2. What you are demanding isn't right for the game (to shut up people asking for a specific faction to be playable).

3. Precisely you "head to forums every day to try and convince yourself otherwise by repeatedly saying the same rubbish over and over again, while others also echo it back at you so you feel much better about yourself".

4. Let me please end this the same way you did: "Sorry to say it doesn't matter how many echos you get it doesn't make it right."

Excuse me? Since when is it OUR role to police anyone here? We're not teachers or moderators, we're all grown-ups to defend ourselves and do not need anyone else intervening. If you feel someone said something wrong to you, you either defend yourself or report it. If you feel someone said something wrong to someone else, you simply report him. Why in the world would you jump in a discussion that's not your business? Please, this is NOT a school. We are not a group of buddies to defend each other whenever a troll with a filthy language comes by and starts insulting. That is why we have moderators in the first place.

I have yet to see you specifically reprimand any of the anti-HEs disgusting remarks. You in fact have never said anything in this regard, you too stayed silent. You exclusively pick on pro-HE posts, even on the most preposterous aspects or comments.

A heated discussion between Skyrha and Wolfblood is none of your business. You are no one to tell Skyrha his/her argument lacks credibility only because you don't like how apparently some pro-HEs ignore insulting remarks made by other pro-HEs. How do you know we are deliberately ignoring those comments and are not reporting them? This post of yours is by far the least accurate of your repertoire. Zero relationship between what really happened (Skyrha rightfully defending him/herself from a troll) and what you claim, a claim which apparently intends to discredit the whole High Elf "movement", as you like to name it, just because there are also pro-HEs trolling. If you don't see any action is taken with these trolls, blame the moderators, who seem to be very ocuppied silencing accounts for rather silly reasons.

13/11/2018 23:36Posted by Brigante
I mean, to be fair, they were racist as well, but none of you cared about that either. Maybe you should start doing that, as currently the High Elf Movement seems to have been hijacked by some rather unpleasant elements. Something I have heard from people in the High Elf Discord.

I'm kind of turning away from the idea of High Elves as playable now. I don't like racists.

This is exactly why I do not believe you when you say you want High Elves to be playable. No one would ever deviate from wanting "something" only because others who also want that "something" are being mean and disrespectful (please do show me the looooong list of disrespectful comments made by SOOOO many pro-HEs - nothing in comparison with the filthy disgusting remarks made by anti-HEs we have to face on a daily basis). When you really want "something", you want it, you don't consistently pick on those others who want that same "something", but never on those who not only not want it, but insult you to your face for wanting it and want to censor you by mass reporting you.
Helf=belf same race so hard to understand for 5 ppl who pump this thread christ sake