Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

General
Prev 1 76 77 78 267 Next
27/07/2018 20:07Posted by Skulletz
27/07/2018 20:04Posted by Moritz
apologies my good man

Oh no problem. I would be fine if they added some high elf skins for void elves tbh.

But then again its quite interesting that this always gets dumped on when it enters the next page lol.

I'm pretty sure some people refrain from commenting until they see the thread is not active just so that their obvious bump is a reply and they can say "nuh-uh, not a bump, I just didn't see it."
Bumpyboi coming through :D
27/07/2018 23:49Posted by Odder
Bumpyboi coming through :D

Go sit in the corner.
You get a time out.
"And my axe!"

or something like that.

High Elves should, have and will be always in the alliance. There was no point in playable Warcraft time where there were no allied High Elves in the Alliance, since WC2
They're called Blood Elves.
Sorry hot elf i fell asleep. Tentaclebears for void elf thanks.
To every one saying Ion said no, that is not true... He said there are no current plans to add them, but anything is possible in the future (while also stating high elves are blood elves) But we all know there is a distinction even if small. Hell even Horde members say Elves don't belong in there.

Facts are
There are currently in game High Elves on the Alliance side.
They are in the top 3 most requested allied races for the Alliance.

If some people don't want them, that is fine, but try to think about other allied races that you would like instead of breaking this down with "ion said no and BE are HE" since the former ain't true and the 2nd wel yeah, void elfs are kinda BE, zandalari are kinda trolls, kul tiran humans are kinda Humans... Your arguments make no sense.

Think instead of allied races you would like. Ogres, dragons, vulpira, a turtle or w/e you think of and let it make sense to implement in the game while gaining other peoples support. This is the actual problem with HE, it does make sense and doesn't have any decent counterclaims where people say "damn thats true, how could we ever think of making them alliance" yet people are against it just out of principle instead of granting other people some joy, human will be humans I guess, Have a great day.
You just got void elves, that implicitly means NO high elves. They are not going to give you an exact clone of a horde race. Get over it, the horde got the 'high elves'

Be glad you got a new and superior variant.
This game needs less elves, not more.
28/07/2018 02:58Posted by Gadrion
"And my axe!"

or something like that.

High Elves should, have and will be always in the alliance. There was no point in playable Warcraft time where there were no allied High Elves in the Alliance, since WC2

Couldn't have said it better myself.If high elves belong somewhere,that is the Alliance.And even in Wow time,high elves were always there,just not playable.They're the closest allies to humans after dwarves...Even night elves are 'less Alliance' than them and that's a fact if you've played the original games.
Yet blizzard decided to not follow stereotypical high fantasy tropes of humans, high elves and dwarves. Which I applaud them for, the elves going all blood in rage over quel thalas, and getting forced out by a certain human bigot.

I know many of you still cant cope with the idea of loosing elftown. But you have to face it, they are not alliance more. Be happy that you got their dregs.
It's rather Ironic how the Anti's are keeping the thread alive. Respectfully I'd like to request the thread gets locked until further news comes about, or new speculation as currently it's just, bickering. Please CM or Mod?
But the High Elves are in the Alliance. There are just too few of them, because the Alliance didn't both to save them from Arthas. Oh, and you all turned into xenophobic zealots when the Blood Elves turned to Fel Magic instead of helping them!

Lore-wise, the High Elves definitely cannot sustain a player-character population.

Gameplay-wise, the Blood Elves are High Elves. There is no difference between them. At all. Void Elves are the closest you will get because there needs to be clear visual differences between the races on either side of the Faction line.

Only Pandaren are exempt from this rule because that is one of the key qualities of that playable race.
Play Blood elves if you want. High elves are the same thing.

You already got blood elves in the alliance and now you want High Elves too? Another variant of the blood elves?

Can you PLEASE be more selfish than this?
28/07/2018 16:14Posted by Fleedjitsu
But the High Elves are in the Alliance. There are just too few of them, because the Alliance didn't both to save them from Arthas.

So what does that make void elves then? Considering there are even less of us than there are of blood elves.
28/07/2018 17:00Posted by Vize
28/07/2018 16:14Posted by Fleedjitsu
But the High Elves are in the Alliance. There are just too few of them, because the Alliance didn't both to save them from Arthas.

So what does that make void elves then? Considering there are even less of us than there are of blood elves.

Not a complete clone
Wear a helm or a hood and you'll look like a complete clone. None could say which haircut or skin tone you have.
Oh wow this topic is still going hard? Nice!

While I would love them being added already Blizz over the last few month made it clear they don't give a flying crap about their community so it won't happen.

Still.. Playable High elves pls \o/
As you can see not everyone want them... And since Blizzard dont care you can go ahead and unsub! We will menage somehow without you.
28/07/2018 17:04Posted by Moritz
Not a complete clone

Blood Elves are evil mana suckers that joined the people who massacred them twice. They look like demonic versions of High Elves.
High Elves aren't a 'complete clone'. They are vanilla High Elves instead of the fel and void varieties we have today.

It's like if we had Eredar and LF draenei but not regular draenei. WTF is this mess.