BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Mythic Premade Group
Mogul Razdunk:
Sometimes the Homing missles do not hit players are are just stuck in them. Sometimes the "Drill Smash" does not remove the "Big Red Rocket" leaving us in an unending intermission.
Update 9/6/2018

Mythic Mother

The new visuals are AMAZING!!! Great job. Bosses remain unchanged, trash mobs added a few changes i noticed, nothing over the top which is good. I like the new terrain limitation between third and forth boss. This way players can stop looking 30 minutes to skip a pack of mobs instead of killing them in 4 minutes. You should apply the same thing on the path to the first boss ( the skipping path in the left behind buildings if you know what i am saying).

Noticed the first boss now drops less gold, makes it easier which i don't think it's a good idea (difficulty lowered).
Second boss remains unchanged.
Third boss now sprays way less aszurite (difficulty lowered).
Forth boss remains unchanged, only moved on a new platform which i din't have the chance to see. It was only the 3D model but i am sure it looks great.

Bugs encountered: The forth boss tends to reset if people get on the edge of the platform because of the adds that come in phase 2. The adds tend to jump back with rocket pack from the proximity of a player. Because of this when they use it and the player is on the edge of the ramp they get out of the combat area which results in a boss reset. I am sure this will be fixed soon.

Great job 10/10 for visuals!