#stopcancer

Battlegrounds
Paladins: Why spam all bgs 2233 millions of paladins all time? And why i can't survive vs this retarder and ebola class? Cmon Blizzard nerf aoe dps or the fcking horse.

I also want a horse and inmunities, why mages like fire can no longer reduce the speed of movement with the passive ability of WoD and the paladin give him a horse?

developers that you smoke?

3k of bgs i play only in Legion and the people only play paladins, afli lock, assa rogues, meles meles meles and more meles. Buy hands boys, u don't have personality? Now all people is main meles in the randoms bgs? Cmon Blizzard.

Now cry boys. But seriously u are stupid, nice and very very funny random PvP.
rets by far the most immobile class theres a reason why people call it wheelchair with brakes on
if you cant kite a little ret as mage with 2x shimmer then idk
22/05/2018 06:10Posted by Lucyeh
rets by far the most immobile class

Apart from DK
rets by far the most immobile class theres a reason why people call it wheelchair with brakes on

Maybe you don't understand what means playing a cloth class. Even if you menage to kite, a stupid class like paladin is able to destroy your health bar in 2 seconds. The burst is just too high. We have the lowest pool health and no healing.

Give us 4 blinks if you want to keep the mage like it is. Thanks :)
22/05/2018 07:16Posted by Aladars

Maybe you don't understand what means playing a cloth class. Even if you menage to kite, a stupid class like paladin is able to destroy your health bar in 2 seconds. The burst is just too high. We have the lowest pool health and no healing.

Give us 4 blinks if you want to keep the mage like it is. Thanks :)

Rets as a mage are pretty much a none issue.

I dont think the fight against them could be anymore in our favour.
Play arcane then. If you play a mage and can't kite a pala your fu!cking trash. Spell steal his freedom+slow him = free win.

If you're this bad just go play a easier game like farmville or something.
Guess whos range ability hits harder from almost all range classes in game, and is a melee.

Its called judgment and can crit from 500k to anywhewre up to 1.5 million
And the other retard ability (blade of justice i believe its called correct me if im wrong the one ability thats pops through the ground) that hits for another million easily.

#BLIIZZTARDS
22/05/2018 07:11Posted by Kallan
rets by far the most immobile class

Apart from DK

The death grip is a mobility of a sort though.
22/05/2018 02:16Posted by Wallh
Paladins: Why spam all bgs 2233 millions of paladins all time? And why i can't survive vs this retarder and ebola class?

The frustration coming through here did make me lol.
What no more DK hate? End of the expansion and finally paladins are on the radar as well?

22/05/2018 13:07Posted by Eosferon
22/05/2018 07:11Posted by Kallan

Apart from DK

And temporarily rooted as well as spammable slows, i.e. Chains and Desecration
Paladin's Hand of Hindrance is on a 30 sec CD (can be talented to 15 sec CD if dispelled).
22/05/2018 12:19Posted by Topkekzy
Play arcane then. If you play a mage and can't kite a pala your fu!cking trash. Spell steal his freedom+slow him = free win.

If you're this bad just go play a easier game like farmville or something.

The hand that release movement, the horse, immunities, damage in aoe and a long etc. Arcane? I know what it is to play and its mobility, but you can not say that the shovel is not op and that it does not move. A dk does not move, that's 0 mobility, the paladin needs a nerf. As you see that you are experts in magicians what you are saying with other classes I invite you to do 2s or any 1c1 with paladin in any bg random. Come cracks.

Remember i am fire no f.cking arcane.

I can kite, but I die anyway. wtf ret pallys are the best ranged dps in a game.
22/05/2018 07:16Posted by Aladars
Maybe you don't understand what means playing a cloth class.

I kinda do bcuz hunter is as squishy as any cloth class if melees hit you, besides that I also played every caster to some extent/rating so i know what im talking about

22/05/2018 15:44Posted by Sauvignon
I can kite, but I die anyway. wtf ret pallys are the best ranged dps in a game.

max range him then, if you die to any melee class as hunter in 1v1 you need to step up your game
22/05/2018 14:53Posted by Wallh
The hand that release movement

purge

the horse

blink

immunities,

only bubble which u can trade for block or just keep running

literally l2p issue /close plz
22/05/2018 14:53Posted by Kreedco
22/05/2018 02:16Posted by Wallh
Paladins: Why spam all bgs 2233 millions of paladins all time? And why i can't survive vs this retarder and ebola class?

The frustration coming through here did make me lol.
What no more DK hate? End of the expansion and finally paladins are on the radar as well?

22/05/2018 13:07Posted by Eosferon

And temporarily rooted as well as spammable slows, i.e. Chains and Desecration
Paladin's Hand of Hindrance is on a 30 sec CD (can be talented to 15 sec CD if dispelled).

These things do not constitute "mobility", lots of classes have slows and such, to suggest death grip is a form of mobility is like saying repentence is.

Im not trying to suggest DK is at a disadvantage to ret or which is more dangerous to a mage, the statement was made that pallys are "by far" the most immobile class, they are not, DKs are less mobile, and warlocks are about on a par with ret in respect of mobility.
Ret and dks, most immobile classes yet somehow ccing them from a long range results in 98% of my total life gone in a second.
blink

lol

People really seem to think melee classes don't have gapclosers. A clever melee saves his gapcloser to use after the mage has used blink.

death grip is a form of mobility

That is a matter of semantics tbh.

It has the same result as a gapcloser; reconnecting with your target.
Steal freedom and laugh at him :D
22/05/2018 17:17Posted by Kallan

These things do not constitute "mobility", lots of classes have slows and such, to suggest death grip is a form of mobility is like saying repentence is.

Im not trying to suggest DK is at a disadvantage to ret or which is more dangerous to a mage, the statement was made that pallys are "by far" the most immobile class, they are not, DKs are less mobile, and warlocks are about on a par with ret in respect of mobility.

Fair enough, I'm not disputing any of that, just pointing out that a DK has more tools to stay stuck to a target then paladins.

Having just recently played paladin (ever) with this boosted toon and coming from boomkin, DK and rogue, paladins do feel rock solid with some pretty amazing utility.
If there's any flaw from a melee perspective, its that outside of a stun because they don't have a spammable root or slow, waving your Ashbringer around can sometimes feel a little random-robotic.
That's more then made up for by having 3 out of 4 general abilities that hit like a freight train even outside of wings.

Decent Mages and (MM)hunters can annihilate my DK mockingly with very little issue, doubly so out in the "open" - this guy has less issues with being caught out so jarringly and has very easy defensive skills that don't rely on hitting something or vanishing and waiting for a minute or 2.

I get the frustration of playing against stunadins, I got that the first time my rogue died of (secondary) pally aoe damage in the beginning of this expansion.
22/05/2018 16:08Posted by Lucyeh
The hand that release movement

purge

the horse

blink

immunities,

Cause it's always a 1v1 situation and you have all cooldowns when they come barrelling down on you. l2p indeed
23/05/2018 08:51Posted by Naurissa
22/05/2018 16:08Posted by Lucyeh
purge

blink

Cause it's always a 1v1 situation and you have all cooldowns when they come barrelling down on you. l2p indeed

if i can kite 2 warrs and a dk at the same time as hunter then he should be able to pull it of as mage easily but i guess you just know more about the game than me :)