BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
This boss was totally overtuned, I mean. The trash testing was excellent for this boss, a big three headed lion that just keeps patrolling circles where he makes it hard to pull the trash. I would say that the boss should stop running circles when he is pulled once.

The debuffs are fine for what they are right now. The casting bars of these pools are way too fast for their current health pools. I would recommend to extend the casting bar by like another 6 seconds for the small ones and the big one by 7 seconds or decrease the health pool for these pools. Also the amount of pools that - fake - spawn are weird. And sometimes it doesn't even have a cast bar.

The melee hits from the boss were kinda unbearable, it was hard to keep the tanks alive before they died.
Echoing the overtuned part. On heroic it atleast felt like we could get somewhere; This test was a 100% waste of time.

The pools either have too much HP, HP regen, or too short of a cast time to reasonably kill both smalls before they become "immortal".

Bloods would spawn in random locations, not indicated by the chutes at all (and at the same time as each other, despite the big one supposed to spawn early).

The debuff is a nightmare for melee. Consider capping it to 2x melee players like you did rages on Argus - there's no space left for any non-infected melee if 3x of them gets it (when the circles grow big).

Damage to both tanks and debuffs seemed super brutal, especially concidering how powerful stacked AOE healing is in BFA and how you can't utilise it at all due to the debuffs. When a debuff is ticking every 1.5 seconds for 45K (33% hp), and a rejuv does 5K healing in the same timeframe, you know you're !@#$ed.