[A][EU]<Uprising> is recruiting - HC raiding / casual

Looking for Players – PvE
Guild: Uprising
Faction: Alliance
Server: The Maelstrom

<Uprising> is a newly established guild with a focus on keeping things fun. We aim to build a social community and a raid team ready to take on Battle for Azeroth.

About us:

We’re focused on providing a social environment in which all our members can enjoy the game. Whether you’re looking for end game progression, preparation for BfA, beating up Horde or just a glorified chat room, we aim to make your stay as welcoming as possible. The guild is ran by players with over a decade of experience, who understand that Real Life commitments come first.

We enjoy all aspects of the game and currently run PvE and PvP content together. We are now building a raid team to progress through Battle for Azeroth. Recruitment is now open for raiders and casual members. We’re mostly looking for awesome people who will make us laugh, and when it comes to raiders we’re focused on the ability to learn and improve, working as a team.

Our doors are open for any and all to join and be part of our community so long as they wish to get involved - when it comes to raiders, we will consider anyone with the right attitude regardless of their current gear / experience so please do enquire if you are interested.

Recruitment:

We are now recruiting members of all levels to join socially or casually. Recruitment for a raid team ready for BfA is in progress - we now have a stable roster of core players and are looking for a few additions to complete the team. This team will progress through BfA content, with an initial focus on Heroic raiding.

Tank: Low
Healer: Low
Ranged DPS: Low
Melee DPS: Med - Rogue / Monk / Warrior / Death Knight / Demon Hunter / Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server Time (20:00 - 23:00 UK)
Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server Time (20:00 - 23:00 UK)
Non-raid days will have social/optional events such as Achievement/Mount runs, Battlegrounds, M+ Progression.

Contact Us:

In-Game: Please contact Althía, Lexander or Abbles
Discord: https://discord.gg/jHwcqet
Website and direct apply: https://www.guilded.gg/Uprising-WoW
BattleNet: Abbles#2824
Still looking for players of all roles/classes
Still looking for likeminded players.

Raid schedule: Wed/Sun evenings at 21:00 Server Time.
All roles/classes considered.
Hi there

I would be interested in having a chat with you regarding your guild I've jumped in your discord maybe chat there

Regards
Updated post to include raid schedule. Still looking for players of all roles.
Still looking for players to fill our raid roster for BfA. Social/casual players also welcome.
Hello! I’m looking for a new home because my guild here has turned sour and the realm as a whole is quite dead. I’m a 974 MW monk and hope to main this in BFA, or switch spec/class if required for guild progression. I’m looking for a chilled raiding guild with the ambition of Curve achis in BfA and possible mythic progress. Please add my btag for a chat in game or reply here :)

SheepMe#21529

Thanks in advance,
Vee :)
Hi Vee,

We don't currently have an MW Monk so you would be a perfect fit within our team. I've added you on BNet for a chat =].

Alth
Hello, I just read the respone to my LF guild post, i would love to try and join this guild. While i don't have much raiding experience, i would still live to try and join a raiding team and socialize with everyone else.
I have also joined the discord and if you need to contact me personally my tag is Larry#6853
12/07/2018 23:40Posted by Waturhehexd
my tag is Larry#6853
This is my discord tag and my BNet tag is Thunderforge#21180
Updated post to include recruitment status for tank/healer/dps and specific role availability.

We are still recruiting!
Hey Althía! I've left you a message on Discord about joining your guild. Also, if necessary, here's my BNet tag: Maramu#2983. I'm usually available most of the day, even if only on mobile (Discord and BattleNet mobile app).
18/07/2018 15:31Posted by Jaïme
Hey Althía! I've left you a message on Discord about joining your guild. Also, if necessary, here's my BNet tag: Maramu#2983. I'm usually available most of the day, even if only on mobile (Discord and BattleNet mobile app).

Welcome on board =]
Updated recruitment status for all roles:

Tank: Low - Warrior/Death Knight/Demon Hunter/Monk/Druid
Healer: Low - Shaman/Monk
Ranged DPS: Med - Shaman/Hunter/Boomkin
Melee DPS: High - Warrior/Monk/Death Knight/Druid/Rogue/Demon Hunter
Would love to hear from any melee dps looking for a spot in the raid team.

Also looking for more social players to help grow our community outside of raids.
Updated recruitment status:

Healer: Med - Shaman / Monk
Ranged DPS: Med - Shaman / Hunter
Updated recruitment status:

Healer: Low
Ranged DPS: Low
Still looking for some melee dps in particular, and any casual/social players who would like to be part of our community.
Updated ad.
Updated with link to our website at https://www.guilded.gg/Uprising-WoW