Looking for Guild BFA

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there and thanks for having a look,
I am currently Looking for a new Raiding guild for BFA and due to a new work schedule I cannot raid with my current guild anymore.

I am either looking to play Tank or Warrior DPS, Warlock/Hunter DPS for BFA in that order.

For the rest of the expansion I have little to no interest in further raiding maybe at a push :D

I CANNOT RAID MONDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY to other commitments so please so not leave a message if your guild raids these days please as they will instantly become unavailable for me sadly QQ.

That being said I am 20 years old and from the UK. I have been playing the game for about 11-12 years now on and off again for the last few due to working abroad.

For anymore info or just a little conversation please leave a message and ill get back to you as soon as possible!

Many Thanks

SUN
Hey Sunder,

Storm is looking for more members to join our raiding team.
we are a fairly new and small guild located on Ravencrest.

currently we are raiding 3 days a week. usually we do a normal Antorus raid on wednesday, and HC on thursday, incase we dont finish, we continu on monday (sorry :D).

for BfA we will probably reduce our raiding days to 2 days a week.

we are mostly looking for Tanks, healers and melee dps, so i guess you will fit right in :D

if you are interested, feel free to leave me a message at Winters#2266.

thx!
Hi, Hello, Just a quick message to uh, you know.

Have you ever just sat there, gazing off into the sunset on a crisp, clear winters evening and wondered if there really is a place in wow that can offer everything you need, a place where pandas can live in perfect harmony without people asking why? Why did you roll that race?, a place where goblins stand tall without a need for a booster step, a place where there can for some reason be two tauren races and no one cares, a place where, alright I'll stop..

Disclaimer! If you are not one of the above, this message may seem automated, fear not my hands wrote this message personally...i promise.

TLDR of Empathy

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-formed after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid Progress: 10/11 HC Antorus 11/11 Normal Antorus
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment as we are building a core for bfa.
Application form: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdgRG9BJzE
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Guild Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Empathywow/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overview

Interested?
Feel free to add my btag for a chat anytime, Or feel free to just fill out our application form directly. I hope you consider us and I'll speak to you soon. Thanks!
Hi,

Iron warriors are looking for members. Raiders, Dungeon (Mythic) and social players.

Our main point is that we are adults. So, we all have adult things...kids, work, uni, health etc etc that can get in the way.

If you want more info, jump on my wordy recruitment thread. Or add me on battlenet, kalacia#2224.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/941591/

thanks
Yo Sundher,

You seem like a good fit for Icecrown Curling Team. I'd love to add you on Bnet and have a chat with you to see if you fit in. We raid on Wendnesdays and Fridays. In the meantime I'll drop a link to the guildpost here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619932060
Hope to talk to you soon.

Keycraftsman#2303