[A] Late night raider looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings,

Due to my job and other hobbies i find myself with little time to raid, but want to do so anyway.

I have experiencie raiding since BC, quit the game at Mist of pandaria and WoD and picked it up again now , since Legion seems like a great expansion and wanted to clear it's content before it's over.

My raiding schedule, as i said is short, here it goes:

Monday: 21:00 - 01:00
Tuesday: 22:30 - 01:00
Wednesday: 21:00 - 01:00
Thursday: 22:30 - 01:00

Weekend (including Friday) is no go, but maybe i can take some time for raiding on saturday evening.

Hope to hearing for you guys.

Cheers.
Forgot to talk about my specs:

I usually raid as Paladin holy, but can change the spec if needed , i can also raid with either my shamman and my warrior in whatever spec si needed.

My current server is Ravencrest.
Hi There,

My guild <Veterans> is a late night raid guild, we raid from 10pm server time Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays. its a relatively casual guild but with a focus on getting AOTC each tier before having a go at some mythics.

People are not expected to turn up to every raid, just let us know if you cant and we are a friendly bunch, you wont regret it I promise!

Also we are on the Silvermoon EU server.

hit me up on btag Grukthor#1460

Cheers
06/06/2018 13:34Posted by Kellaar
Hi There,

My guild <Veterans> is a late night raid guild, we raid from 10pm server time Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays. its a relatively casual guild but with a focus on getting AOTC each tier before having a go at some mythics.

People are not expected to turn up to every raid, just let us know if you cant and we are a friendly bunch, you wont regret it I promise!

Also we are on the Silvermoon EU server.

hit me up on btag Grukthor#1460

Cheers

Your offer is actually really great! but i don't know if you can invite me to your guild since i'm on Ravencrest now.

I'll add you and we will discuss it later.

Thanks!
I think its still worth a chat, I look forward to speaking with you!!

Cheers
I added you to bnet!