Looking for a new player freindly guild - Draenor EU

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi!

New player here, looking to get started with raiding. I am looking for a guild in the Draenor EU realm. I am a casual player with a 8am-15pm job. This would be my first guild so it is important the guild is New Player friendly

Kind Regards Riyer.
Hey there!

I just want to point that Draenor is actually a horde server. very few alliance play on there. If you really want to play alliance, I can recommend Silvermoon.

If you want to stay on Draenor, and would consider playing horde, I can warmly suggest the guild I am in, Belan Shi.

We're a casual guild, warm and friendly. And welcome to new players. We recently had a new player join and he seems happy with the guild.

For more information and how to apply, you can always check out this topic:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618174339
06/06/2018 12:23Posted by Leafyn
Hey there!
I just want to point that Draenor is actually a horde server. very few alliance play on there. If you really want to play alliance, I can recommend Silvermoon.

This is very good advice. The population of your faction will determine your enjoyment and experience of playing the game a LOT.

If you want to stay on Draenor, I would recommend going Horde. And if you want to play Alliance, Silvermoon is definitely a good choice.