1v1 PVP Balance,Strongest 1v1

General
Okay ladies and gentleman what I wish to ask here is wow 1v1 pvp balanced at all?
Or are there certain counterclasses that you can not beat.Given ofc that both of the players are same skill level and geared the same.

For me actually 1v1 pvp is very important beacause I like to role play with my character and want to be the strongest in the game,now ofc im not the best and I don't mind losing to higher skilled players in that case I just say to myself il learn from this and get better.

But what happens when you lose to a player for example of a lower skill level just because his spec counters yours so badly? Thats basicly a huge downer for me,almost enough to stop playing wow altogether.

So what is your opinion on wow 1v1 pvp balance we can call it Duel,open world pvp or in bg when you are left 1v1 with some player?

Do all classes stand chance against everything else,is it all skill level ?Or are there situations where no matter how good you are,you are just countered?

IF that is true then do you see any class being able to 1v1 every other class.When I say this I mean just to have a fair chance of winning to all other specs or is there always a spec that can counter you?

What do you think of this situation,I belive blizzard should fix counter play classes and give everyone fair duel chances that relly on skill not "HA my class eats you"...
18/06/2018 10:00Posted by Brokensoul
Okay ladies and gentleman what I wish to ask here is wow 1v1 pvp balaced at all?

No, it's not.

What do you think of this situation,I belive blizzard should fix counter play classes and give everyone fair duel chances that relly on skill not "HA my class eats you"...

Whats the point with different classes if they are basically the same? The game follows a rock-paper-scissor scheme. At least try to. You are strong against certain classes and specs, and weak against others.
18/06/2018 10:42Posted by Athiara

Whats the point with different classes if they are basically the same? The game follows a rock-paper-scissor scheme. At least try to. You are strong against certain classes and specs, and weak against others.

Why would they need to be the same? The theme of the classes would be diffrent,and the playstyle as well.Whats the point in having OP classes that you can't do a !@#$ to? Okay for PVE players I understand they don't care and they do not bother over it cause they only want to PVE.But for us PVP-ers that is one of crucial things,how stong we are.

Do you know how %^-*ty it would feel to be at the top of skill cap for your class one of the best in the game and some semi skilled casual player destroys you,just because his class is stronger than yours?
18/06/2018 10:58Posted by Brokensoul
18/06/2018 10:42Posted by Athiara

Why would they need to be the same? The theme of the classes would be diffrent,and the playstyle as well.Whats the point in having OP classes that you can't do a !@#$ to? Okay for PVE players I understand they don't care and they do not bother over it cause they only want to PVE.But for us PVP-ers that is one of crucial things,how stong we are.

Do you know how %^-*ty it would feel to be at the top of skill cap for your class one of the best in the game and some semi skilled casual player destroys you,just because his class is stronger than yours?

It's not a solo game. Grouping up to do content is its main features. Ya know, dungeons, raids, arena, battlegrounds. So there has to be weaknesses and strengths. Group composition is key. Without strengths or weaknesses, the duels that started the first day in Vanilla, would probably still be going on.
1v1 pvp is not balanced since cata ... For example druids and paladins are one of the strongest 1v1 classes . Especially because of the bubble of the paladin and the bear form of the druid and the ability to outheal for small amount of time . I remember how resto druid became raid boss in northshire . We was like 8vs1 to kill him . Worldpvp is just not even close to balanced at this point .
Blizzard tries to balance pvp around 3v3, and specifically ultra coordinated gladiator level 3v3 which is understandable, but that usually means the rest of the pvp is quite bad and usually in favor of melee
if he can not make a good PVP, let him simply give up, the players themselves will like to play the same program in the circle. so it will be the best and I will finish the game too. I am playing PVP for a few months now with PVE.Duels 1v1 players are completely destroyed in this expansion and this is one of the best aspects of this game. I still have some hope that in the new game I can play a normal duel or normal bg without PVE players. You have to wait this month yet then decide whether to keep playing on global servers or to look for a private one with the best addition which was in the right balance as WOTLK
fu...all pve palyers what join at bgs
18/06/2018 11:58Posted by Ambushdead
1v1 pvp is not balanced since cata ... For example druids and paladins are one of the strongest 1v1 classes . Especially because of the bubble of the paladin and the bear form of the druid and the ability to outheal for small amount of time . I remember how resto druid became raid boss in northshire . We was like 8vs1 to kill him . Worldpvp is just not even close to balanced at this point .

Complaints from a rogue since Cata lel get out.
Yes there are certain counterclasses you cannot beat.
Rogues.
Rogue is everybody's counterclass.
18/06/2018 18:47Posted by Raznys
Yes there are certain counterclasses you cannot beat.
Rogues.
Rogue is everybody's counterclass.

If played well, if not they can be smushed.
For wpvp go with a rogue. They can one-shot practically anyone apart from a well-geared tank (and even them if you catch them off-guard). Plus you have all the utility in the world to escape if you're taking a beating, and you can always choose to engage first. So, you always have the opener.
19/06/2018 14:12Posted by Papudeath
For wpvp go with a rogue. They can one-shot practically anyone apart from a well-geared tank (and even them if you catch them off-guard). Plus you have all the utility in the world to escape if you're taking a beating, and you can always choose to engage first. So, you always have the opener.

i have 954ilvl and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus warrior arms rogue vendetta and lost full hp.Nice balans PVP
rogue.
It's impossible to get 100% balance in 1v1 but Blizzard came pretty damn close in MoP with the amazing class design and PvP.
Nothing will be balanced,1V1 balance wtf is this ?? Even if you played against same class as same race someone would won guess why he is more skilled where is balance now when he is more skilled this thread is joke.
Rogues and monks are the kings of 1v1 because of countless resets

the amount of pruning and catering to the casuals is making it even worse

If we had the same utility we had in MOP it would be more skill based rather than the class based pvp we have now
Brokensoul we are at the same situation and I've been thinking and searching the same thing. I used to play retri and I could beat everything except good bm hunters cause of crazy healing 30sec CD and 24/7 slows. Anyway after some tries and a lot of duels I can tell u that there is no class that can compete with everything, but rogue retri feral and arcane mage can perform well vs all. I chose to start lvl up a rogue and after that I will lvl an arcane mage or retri.I hope that I helped u narrow down the number of classes you want to play.I wish there was balance on 1v1 pvp so we could do tournaments of 1v1 pvp that would be really awesome.(I am 1000% sure that some is gonna flame me and tell me to leave and play something else.. But I like this game and I am allowed to dream for balance aren't I?)