Looking for a guild for BFA

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings!

Unfortunately my guild collapsed on mythic maiden last year. Before that we managed cutting edge in every tier for legion. I was holding out hope some would come back for BFA but that doesn't look like it will happen now.
I am looking for a two day a week guild that still likes to progress. The days don't really matter,but due to a 4am start at work most days, I would prefer one that doesn't go too late.

I realise these forums are quite dead but though it was worth a shot.

Thanks for listening.
Hey there,

Revival is a small guild, recently created by a group of raider friends on Grim Batol. We believe in the fine balance between having fun and progress. And with BFA on the way, we are looking for a few more dps (pref with heal / tank offspec) to join our family. We aim to start mythic ATB, but we need those last dps players to fill our roster.

We raid 3 evenings a week:
Progress in ATB HC (11/11) runs on Wednesday and Sunday (20:00- 22:30)
Fun run in ATB norm on Friday (20:00 - 22:30)

Discord is used to communicate while raiding, getting M+ keys and pvp.

Add me to Battle.net if you have any questions.

Wisnix#2282

Greetings,
Wis
Hi there,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Diadochian, Mixolydian, Tristhar
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on CollieDoc#2634 protigy#2798
If you're looking for a mythic raiding guild, I'd recommend using Wowprogress > guilds and use recruitment tool. Many guilds use it and you can make a list of the guilds you are interested in and contact them.

When you have some answers, you can pick the one that seems the best for you.
Have fun in the game :)