Frost DK must be saved

General
this is not gonna work anymore.. this is a catastrophe!

where are the changes for the frost death knight? i check everyday on icy veins, mmo, etc etc just to see if they are going to save frost death knight once and for all.

requirements for saving frost dk: Army of the dead, icy touch, dark simulacrum, death pact, 2h weapon optionally, death siphon all need to return as abilities!

Blizzard, ignore these and you will have forever ruined frost dk, this is the only way to save us!

PS: yes i know im a blood elf, so what?

PS PS: whoever is somehow getting agitated, irritated, or offended or whatever because of my posts which is really not harmful to anyone, you need to go out a little bit more.
27/05/2018 03:18Posted by Lurkalot
So how dumb are you?

On a scale of 1 - 10, I say 1

Your usual idiotic post.

He’s got a point about optional 2h though, let’s be honest.
27/05/2018 03:18Posted by Lurkalot
So how dumb are you?

Your usual idiotic post.

Dottie no need to be like that and name call dont want to face a ban again do we if we report you .

On topic @ OP remove caps from title and i share the view about 2 handers back.
I notice you don't say I was wrong.

The OP is complaining about stuff that happened 2+ years ago.
27/05/2018 03:54Posted by Lurkalot

Its stuff that players want back right now and current whilst beta is up still gives you no right to call somebody names maybe you need a vacation as ive reported you .
The problem is they won't get it back.

My mother told me one thing, always call out stupid, just so the person doing it knows they are wrong. She told me the author who said it but I can't remember who it was.
27/05/2018 03:59Posted by Lurkalot

My mother told me one thing, always call out stupid, just so the person doing it knows they are wrong.

He isnt being stupid that is just your view other classes have got spells back and there is just under 3 months to go maybe asking for 2 hander and other things back isnt bad.
27/05/2018 04:00Posted by Galandriá

My mother told me one thing, always call out stupid, just so the person doing it knows they are wrong.

He isnt being stupid that is just your view other classes have got spells back and there is just under 3 months to go maybe asking for 2 hander and other things back isnt bad.

No, 2H is Unholy or Blood, this is the way Blizard have gone in the last 3 years so they are very unlikely to change it. Imagine saying Fury Warriors should on have one weapon?

Edit: btw read the OPs other posts, and you will see their attitude and trolling ability. Haven't they just come back from a 7 day ban?

I may sound harsh but some people deserve it 100%.
Be patient brother
Soon we will have our changes !
And hopefully not to make me play unholy *^*
27/05/2018 03:56Posted by Galandriá
Its stuff that players want back right now

No. Not all of them.

Personally I am loving the current frost DK system. Frost DK's don't really a 2 handed option, they certainly do NOT need Army of the Dead.
27/05/2018 03:54Posted by Lurkalot

So because it happened 2 years ago that means no one is allowed to care anymore. Well people do care because FDK is GARBAGE.
27/05/2018 06:06Posted by Souldefiler
27/05/2018 03:56Posted by Galandriá
Its stuff that players want back right now

No. Not all of them.

Personally I am loving the current frost DK system. Frost DK's don't really a 2 handed option, they certainly do NOT need Army of the Dead.

While I agree with the AotD, the 2-handed playstyle was what got me to love frost as a spec. Just dealing damage without a pet. Being able to play either dw or 2h would be the perfect solution, but the balancing would be quite difficult.
Yeah well you can say they don't need AotD but then you can say in that case they don't need anything, which is exactly what they have now. You must work at blizz.
I thought people liked frost?? I play unholy and I only ever see frost and blood DKs about!
Personally I dont like frost, feels very flat....just mashing the same ol' buttons, I like my one man zombie apocalypse!LOL :D
I've played frost since wotlk and it's never been this bad.
theres no need for name calling.. ive done nothing except expressing what i think this class needs! if you dont agree with me, fine, but theres no need for slaner or anything then in that case dont say anything,, if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all, i havnt offended anybody or anything.

My mother told me one thing, always call out stupid, just so the person doing it knows they are wrong. She told me the author who said it but I can't remember who it was.

So how dumb are you?

Your usual idiotic post.

so im stupid for saying the truth? ok let be clear. frost death knight needs another way to heal themselves, 45 runic power for death strike doesnt really cut it when one of your main abilities takes 25 runic power, that being frost strike, frost death knights are worthless in 1v1 with a class that can kite, dispell and stun over and over.

sure we do some good heavy damage at point, but we are grinded after a few minutes when our runes run out and cds and we cant heal ourselves enough. icy touch was still something that was viable for frost, we got no mobility either barely any speed boosts, also army of the dead is a part of the DEATH KNIGHT FRANCHISE whats the point of being a DK if you cant raise minions to fight for you? ive said my peace. you
must be the ignorant one here really.
27/05/2018 04:53Posted by Waygos
Be patient brother
Soon we will have our changes !
And hopefully not to make me play unholy *^*

we can only hope bro
27/05/2018 04:02Posted by Lurkalot
27/05/2018 04:00Posted by Galandriá

No, 2H is Unholy or Blood, this is the way Blizard have gone in the last 3 years so they are very unlikely to change it. Imagine saying Fury Warriors should on have one weapon?

Edit: btw read the OPs other posts, and you will see their attitude and trolling ability. Haven't they just come back from a 7 day ban?

I may sound harsh but some people deserve it 100%.

i havnt been banned anywhere, i just resubbed after a month, i dont get banned. my other posts are about one thing mostly, once frost dk is saved my place on the forums are gone, and you need to get a damn life, all your posts on the forums, everything you comment, 90% of them is !@#$%^- negative, you are so negative you must be miserable irl