[A] Silvermoon: Lf guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
hey everyone! i usually don't enjoy mass invite guilds, i'm more of a small to medium guild with a good community :). I'm a pretty chilled out person. i'm 18 years old (for the guilds that look for mature players.) I'm on the alliance side on Silvermoon. Probably the worst lf guild forum post but i hope to find the right guild sometime :)

Thanks in advance :)
hey there!!

how are you getting on looking for a guild? I help to run <Veterans> we are an 11 year old guild and have a great social side to the guild.

looking for somewhere to call home and potentially raid with us in BFA then shout me at Grukthor#1460!

Cheers
27/05/2018 20:16Posted by Vexerino
hey everyone! i usually don't enjoy mass invite guilds, i'm more of a small to medium guild with a good community :). I'm a pretty chilled out person. i'm 18 years old (for the guilds that look for mature players.) I'm on the alliance side on Silvermoon. Probably the worst lf guild forum post but i hope to find the right guild sometime :)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Vexerino,

I'm an officer in <The Collector's Covenant>, and we are looking for players on Silvermoon. We are very new, and so if you wanted to be, you could be involved from the ground level helping us with our first guild achievements! We're very relaxed, play-when-you-can kind of guild who are keen to welcome new players who are established or just learning the ropes. Can't guarantee there'll always be someone online (at the mo!), but always someone to have a friendly chat to when there is :)

My tag is FunkyMonk#214219 if you want more info, or whisper Panderous or Thorinferris in game :) Hope to hear from you.