[A/H] LF 2 Day Heroic raiding guild for BFA.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi all,

Looking for a 2 day heroic raiding guild, ideally around 20:00 - 23:00/0:00 server time as I work until 19:00.

I have not raided in Legion as my work schedule did not allow time for it but I cleared 7/7 HC Highmaul and 1/10 Mythic BRF during WoD on a Hunter.

Looking to raid as either a Hunter (BM/MM), Retribution Paladin, Havoc Demon Hunter or Elemental Shaman.

I am also happy playing on any server or as either faction.

Thanks for reading.
Hello Orthak!

You sound ideal for our casual raiding guild, please read the details below and feel free to add my battle tag to have a chat or if you have any questions :)

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to enhance our roster for BFA. We are still actively raiding Antorus, the Burning Throne. We also run Mythic+ keystones within the guild.
We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.
We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn't it.
We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to "be on at a certain time or else" - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.
That being said our raid times are:
Wednesday 20:00- 23:00
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
Current Progress in Antorus - 11/11 Heroic
Currently looking for 2 mainspec tanks and all other classes accepted.
So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you'd like more information contact our officers in game for a chat

Officers:
Ryuko - Frostwhisper (Jimijams#1880)
Gormac - Zenedar (Garaidh#21616)
Luctish - Frostwhisper (Luctish#1984)
Hey Orthak,

We recently started a reroll project, changed from Alliance to Horde and are currently getting ready for BfA.

Once BfA releases we'll be back to our normal raiding schedule (or maybe a tad before, when the prepatch hits), which is 2 days/week: wednesday and sunday from 20.00 till 23.00 ST.

During the raids, we focus on relaxing and having fun. There is a lot of room for banter and we welcome anyone with a sense of humor. We do ask for focus during bossfights ofc, so we get things done ;)
About raiding difficulty, we focus on getting heroic down, any mythic boss that might come after is a bonus, we're not to fussed about that really.

We also do content outside of raiding hours, we even appointed 2 officers that are responsible for those events to make sure there is something to do for all our members. This means you can expect m+ runs, Tmog runs, achi runs,...

From the classes you mentioned, a havoc DH would fit best in our raiding team.

For any other information you need about us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQdtDNOBaI&t (guildvid)
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619201898 (recruitment post)

Feel free to add my Btag if you'd like to have a chat: xarial#2863

Kind regards,

Xari