Brawlers guild BFA

General
Hi all,

So I’m curious, what will happen of the brawlers guild in BFA? Do we get new fights / rewards / mount etc, or do they just scale the existing fights up and it all stays the same?

I believe brawlers guild came in WoD, but I didn’t even know if it until recently! So I missed what happened when we changed into Legion.
13/06/2018 23:03Posted by Falru
Hi all,

So I’m curious, what will happen of the brawlers guild in BFA? Do we get new fights / rewards / mount etc, or do they just scale the existing fights up and it all stays the same?

I believe brawlers guild came in WoD, but I didn’t even know if it until recently! So I missed what happened when we changed into Legion.

Hey! the basilisk will be removed, and most likely a new mount will be added.
I think the fights will be the same, just scaled to level 120. (Although I'm hoping for new ones).

and it was created in MoP :)
Unknown atm.
Afaik brawler's guild will become inactive when BfA releases (or maybe in pre-release patch already?).

They have not confirmed whether it'll be the same as in Legion and released in a later patch with updated fights/levels/rewards.
13/06/2018 23:06Posted by Tanak
Hey! the basilisk will be removed, and most likely a new mount will be added.

Considering the mushan mount was up for 2 seasons, don't be so sure.
I would love another mount though, but they might forget to swap it out like in WoD.
I always forget about the Brawlers' Guild.

Last time I was doing it minutes before prepatch maintenance.
Guess we’ll have to wait and see then! Thanks guys :)
Based on what's happened so far, there will be some new fights, some old fights rescaled. A 120 version of the teleport ring and a new pet/mount for ranks 4/8. At least that is my best guess.
When i read your post i decided to try it as i have never done it before.It was such huge let down.I was really disappointed from the difficulty.It has to be buffed a lot.For some reason i think the mage tower is harder.GW2 has similar thing to the brawler's guild but it is better made.
1st there are 5 arenas instead of one so the wait time is less.
2nd each arena will spawn different bosses so you are not fighting the same thing
14/06/2018 16:12Posted by Tiàm
When i read your post i decided to try it as i have never done it before.It was such huge let down.I was really disappointed from the difficulty.It has to be buffed a lot.For some reason i think the mage tower is harder.

Consider that the Brawler's Guild it was tuned about Heroic ToV Gear, wich was 880 ilv. Nowdays is just a cheese to complete it.

Anyway it will probably return with the second BfA patch, as always, with some new rewards and some figh swaps (probably brand new ones too). So it will return, not at the start of BfA, but a little later.
14/06/2018 16:12Posted by Tiàm
When i read your post i decided to try it as i have never done it before.It was such huge let down.I was really disappointed from the difficulty.It has to be buffed a lot.For some reason i think the mage tower is harder.GW2 has similar thing to the brawler's guild but it is better made.
1st there are 5 arenas instead of one so the wait time is less.
2nd each arena will spawn different bosses so you are not fighting the same thing

Speak for yourself, not everyone is a hardcore raider, or does mythic dungeons. Some people just stick to LFR and such, and the Brawler's Guild is at least still completable with that kind of gear. It's specifically made with gimmicks in a lot of fights, so pure item level doesn't matter as much.
This is a "kind of" old post.. but does anyone got news about the Brawlers Guild ??
Any news this October or November as of 2018 ??
Does anyone know??