Prot Warrior LF Friendly Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey there!

I'm looking for a new casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild to raid with mainly in BFA.

I will be playing prot in BFA and with an DPS offspec.

I'm looking for a friendly and chill guild to progress and have fun in, preferbly a new started guild.
Mainly HC raids, but some Mythic pushes would be very cool aswell. Server/Faction doesnt matter, as I could transfer/faction change if I find a guild I feel really good with in joining.

So, hit me up if this sounds interesting, and for a further chat!
Battletag: Odolwa#2779
Hi Zuluhed,

Solar Noctis is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to enhance our roster for BFA. We are still actively raiding Antorus, the Burning Throne. We also run Mythic+ keystones within the guild.
We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.
We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn't it.
We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to "be on at a certain time or else" - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.
That being said our raid times are:
Wednesday 20:00- 23:00
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
Current Progress in Antorus - 11/11 Heroic
Currently looking for 2 mainspec tanks and all other classes accepted.
So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you'd like more information contact our officers in game for a chat

Officers:
Ryuko - Forstwhisper (Jimijams#1880)
Gormac - Zenedar (Garaidh#21616)
Luctish - Frostwhisper (Luctish#1984)
Hi there,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra, Tristhar, Diadochian
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on CollieDoc#2634