Mythic Healer LF Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
I am a BC old player (in my 30's) that comes from predominantly hardcore, progressive raiding background, always as healer. Due to bereavement I had to take a break from the game only returning a little over a month and a half ago. I am currently in a semi-casual guild but after a re-evaluation have decided I need to be somewhere with more individual accountability.

This post is primarily with the aim of having a solid slot for BFA as Disc, which has been my favoured healer in legion. I actually re-rolled HPala for the benefit of my guild's progress but they currently have an excessive rotation of 7 healers and I offered to "move out" for the above reasons.

I am 7/11M in progress but as the guild skipped to Argus Mythic missed the bosses in-between but have a few raids worth of logs for him. My HPala is ready to go but my Disc is nearly 960 and what I'd prefer - if you are so desperate to want a healer for immediate progress.

I am self-employed so can pretty much guarantee high attendance. I want to progress and be a part of it!

More info on contact. Please leave your bnet or discord below and thanks.
Hey mate, please add me guillotiNe#2984 or discord: Snajpdawg#7446.

Should have a decent offer for you.
I'm not sure what you mean by individual accountability, but we'd be happy with a Disc Priest!

Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps!

Are you either of these two?
    A serious casual raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
    An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we're the guild for you.

RAIDING 7/11M

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We are looking in particular for a resto druid, a tank off-spec and a bunch of especially ranged dps (because we are nearing Coven Mythic). But we are happy to take in other classes, of course.

More info on raiding:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +15, and in the time that is left we do any old raid for AP. Every Tuesday Night is Tussle Tuesday! - we run BGs with a guild group - and sometimes we fight other guilds on our server in War Games! Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, we occasionally hold Seed Parties, and if we're really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don't tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO
- we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
- we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
- we have our own little guild economy: buying cheaper off guild bank than AH
- we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
- our subreddit has more info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!
Savagés on draenor are currently recruiting a holy pala, we raid 2 days a week from 19:45 server- 23:00 we raid weds/mon currently 10/11mythic

We will however have spots for you to play disc in bfa more then likely as most of our healers rerolled for the sake of the guild and what we needed them to play for the time being, so spots will open for other classes

If interested send me a add Discustin#2970