[A] Retuning Feral/Resto OS Druid LF Raiding Guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello there! :)

As the title says, I'm a returning player looking for a Raiding Guild after taking a break after my Guild imploded during Mythic Emerald Nightmare. I have plenty of raiding experience, but that will be up to you to find out if it is indeed true or not. I decided to return to get back into the raiding scene, chill out, have fun and possibly make friends along the way. Now at the end of Legion and in Battle for Azeroth and who knows, in the other expansions to come!

I am a Feral Druid (Restoration Off-Spec if required) currently sitting at 936 iLvl after doing some catching up. I have been playing Druid since Wrath of the Lich King, as such I have a pretty wide knowledge of my class and its specs (of course have far more experience with Feral, as it has been my main for all these years, but that doesn't mean I don't play/keep up with the other specs). I am a pretty chill 22 year old guy, bit shy sometimes, despise drama and love to joke around and some good memes. I don't plan on giving any GM/Raid Leader any trouble, neither would I want that.

I am searching for a Guild that is looking to completing Normal and Heroic content and possibly dip their toes into some Mythic, nothing too serious, simply for fun if everyone in the guild agrees, if not, Normal and Heroic will suffice perfectly. I'd still like to raid Antorus with the Guild before going into Battle of Azeroth as well. A Guild that is friendly and has fun playing, this is a game afterall, the point is to have fun and make friends along the journey! :)

The issue I have however, is with Raid Times, I am in College studying to become a Veterinarian someday, as such my Classes take a toll on when I can play. When I get home at 21:30 Server time from class, most guilds are already over an hour/two hours into their raid. Being late for a raid is not something I want to be, I always try my best to keep my attendance at 100%, as such, Raids starting before 21:30 ST are quite difficult for me to attend sadly :(

I'm willing to transfer to your realm if things go well during raiding/social interactions :)

If you have any questions or think your guild is the one for me, you can contact me at:

Bnet: GodofC0okies#1274

Discord: LordCookies#4037

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! :)
bump
bump
Hi Lórdcöökies

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home and could, for the right place, change servers. If you are you may be interested in Abstine and could fit right in.

We are currently looking for dps and a feral druid would be an excellent addition, especially as you have a healing offspec. This is something that we do like our members to do, just incase :)

We raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619661843#1

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792