EU WoW noob looking for a guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,

I'm a fairly new WoW player with no guild experience who is looking for a noob friendly guild. I'm on EU Silvermoon.

Battle.net is Sewper#2140

Thanks in advance.
Hey if you want to change server and play as a ally :). Then you are welcome to join us. check us out :)

[EU] Wildhammer/Thunderhorn – Alliance

<<Dracones Custodia>> Is a 1-year old Guild of like-minded players looking to progress through the content in the game. We are an adult 18+ fun casual Pve and raiding guild. We like to set the focus on the people in the guild. The guild is created for people who want to be social, get the help they need in game and cannot commit every night to every raid. Check out our guild site for more info:
http://www.draconescustodia.shivtr.com

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Hi,

I know my guild is on a diff server, but if you fancy a reroll we are recruiting all skill and experience levels.

We are primarily a HC progression raiding guild. But thats not all we intend to do, dungeons, a bit of pvp... acheivements etc. Its all fair game. Mainly as the game is supposed to be fun and as we are all adults in Iron warriors.... or at least we try to be. We know that people have things to deal with other than playing computer games (as much as we wish we didnt) so wow should be fun.

If you want more info, hit me up on battlenet (Kalacia#2224) or poke me ingame

thanks