Two players lf mature guild for BfA (Horde) TARREN MILL

Looking for Players – PvE
My husband and I are looking for a guild for BfA. Please forgive us for being picky, but we want to find the right guild for us.

There's nothing worse than logging in to see 12 people online, say hello and get no response at all.

We're both in our 30's..in fact I'm closer to 40 and discovered some grey hair recently, shocking.

We're looking for a raid guild, preferably 2 days a week, English speaking. We want something FUN, not a guild full of raid loggers or people who refuse to be involved in guild chat or any other guild activity. The husband will play Warlock and I will play Hunter or Ele Shaman.

A guild that does stuff outside of raiding is a bonus, achievements, older stuff, whatever. A sense of humor is a must, we may be getting old but are no way boring, we want to be somewhere fun and where we can make friends, not just be a number on the roster. We've not done much this expansion, but have years of experience in the game and raiding, I have been playing since WOTLK and the hubby early TBC. We're reliable and committed, never give drama or like to be part of any. Can you help the homeless?
Hey there Penny,

I'd love to have a little chat with you guys! :) From reading this, I think that my guild might be the home you're looking for.

We recently started a reroll project, changed from Alliance to Horde and are currently getting ready for BfA.

Once BfA releases we'll be back to our normal raiding schedule (or maybe a tad before, when the prepatch hits), which is 2 days/week: wednesday and sunday from 20.00 till 23.00 ST.

During the raids, we focus on relaxing and having fun. There is a lot of room for banter and we welcome anyone with a sense of humor. We do ask for focus during bossfights ofc, so we get things done ;)
About raiding difficulty, we focus on getting heroic down, any mythic boss that might come after is a bonus, we're not to fussed about that really.

We also do content outside of raiding hours, we even appointed 2 officers that are responsible for those events to make sure there is something to do for all our members. This means you can expect m+ runs, Tmog runs, achi runs,...

The guild is English speaking, most players are from Belgium, Denmark and Sweden, but we got a lot more nationalities amongst us, going as far as South-Africa. Age-wise, most of us are around 30 yo, some older, some younger.

The classes you mentioned sound great aswell, they will certainly fit. Maybe the lock and mage a tad easier, but by all means, play what you enjoy the most! :)

For any other information you need about us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQdtDNOBaI&t (guildvid)
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619201898 (recruitment post)

Feel free to add my Btag if you'd like to have a chat: xarial#2863

Kind regards,

Xari
Hi Penny,

I think <Bad Influence> would be a great fit for you and your husband! I run the guild with my partner and another married couple around the same age as you both. I also started discovering some greys, not cool!

That said, we raid 3 nights right now. I know you would prefer 2 nights but we don't require 100% attendance and the groups are flexible. Days are:

Tuesday 20:00-23:00 Currently Heroic
Thursday 20:00-23:00 Normal clear for fun/alts/trinkets
Sunday 20:00-23:00 Currently Heroic

We are recruiting for Mythic/BFA and need ranged dps mostly, the classes you guys play would benefit us greatly.

I would love to discuss this further and answer any questions you have, please contact me on:
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047

I hope to hear from you soon!
-Dillisan
Hello Penny,
Solar Noctis is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to enhance our roster for BFA. We are still actively raiding Antorus, the Burning Throne. We also run Mythic+ keystones within the guild.
We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.
We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn't it.
We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to "be on at a certain time or else" - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.
That being said our raid times are:
Wednesday 20:00- 23:00
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
Current Progress in Antorus - 11/11 Heroic
Currently looking for 2 mainspec tanks and all other classes accepted.
So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you'd like more information contact our officers in game for a chat

Officers:
Ryuko - Forstwhisper (Jimijams#1880)
Gormac - Zenedar (Garaidh#21616)
Luctish - Frostwhisper (Luctish#1984)
Hallow

I want to believe that we a funny guild as you say for players above 30's mostly.

I am posting below our recruitment thread. If you find it interesting add me at battlenet and we can discuss further :

<Praetor>
Guild Intro/Info
Formed back on 2007 at server Kilrogg and on September 2017 was transferred to server Tarren Mill in order to fullfill our higher aspirations at mythic raiding. Our goal is to be a distinguished PvE guild in this WoW in terms of community and fun. As such we’re always looking for players that share that goal. We are always on the lookout for exceptional players with a personality, we are not just looking for a “A warlock that gets the job done” we’re interested in the player behind that warlock.

Progress:
Our Goal for Battle for Azeroth is to improve every raid with faster clearing times, even faster trash clearing to make sure our time we spend together is as productive as possible.

Recruitment:
All classes are needed

Our Raiding Schedule:
Main Raids:
Wed & Thurs. 20:00-23:00 CET

Alt Raids:

The majority of the guild plays more than one character, so for the full guild experience it’s highly encouraged to maintain alts and experience the guild in the non-progression mindset.
Monday 20:00-23:00 CET

What We Can Offer You:
A guild that can make your time playing the game more fun and worthwhile, and an excellent raiding environment that always wants to improve itself

What We Expect from You:
Come fully maxed out (Gems, Enchants, Upgrades)
Be prepared research the boss fights and learn our strategies
Perfect/High Attendance
Bring out the best out of your character
Be a team player
Communicate

If you find our guild as a favorable match, you can contact me via Battle tag akalyptos#2214 or any of the officers (e.g. Sänguinius - Tushan#2315)

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Paikos
I got just the place for you! add me (ainnaa#2950) for a chat :)
Heyo,

Iron warriors are recruiting. We aim to be a progressive HC raiding guild as BfA hits. But its by no means a requirement to join to be involved in raiding. We also want to grow the guild in general, pretty much for social sake.

We are however still trying to grow during the current lul, so its not as chatty as i would like it to be (hence the forums)

We are all adults in Iron Warriors. Or at least we are high functioning children who refuse to accept otherwise. We understand work, kids, uni etc can sometimes stop a good wow sesh, and thats fine. Wow should be a release from the hard day... not a contribution to it.

If you want more info, hit me up ingame (Probably on my alt Thoria) or via battlenet (Kalacia#2224)

Thanks
Hi Penny,

If you and your husband want to be part of a mature, relaxed and social guild then check this post we made earlier https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619132128 . We're on Tarren Mill.

One of our core foundations is respecting the IRL stuff of our members such as work, school or family related activities.
Furthermore the social and heartwarming aspect of the game is important to us so if you're looking for a place to call home then this is the spot!
In terms of raiding we're raiding every Sunday from 19:00 - 22:00 and eventually we'll have 2-3 days a week clearing normal and HC Antorus. This will of course stretch into BfA once it launches.

Hopefully we can catch you on bnet for a chat (Bootscut#2630 or Azimba#2354) or on our discord channel at https://discord.gg/dDkmFKS

Have nice day!
<Gits>(1/11mythic current) 11/11 Hc is a casual heroic guild. Searching for new raiders and socials to fill up our ranks. We are looking for friendly and relaxed people who know that real life comes first!. Apply at gits.enjin.com or whisper any officer. or poke me on discord jaycore#8306
Heya Penny, I'm Mardz of Bantercraft, rather than just post random stuff maybe we could have a chat? My battle tag is xu195#1865 Look forward to hearing from you both! - Mardz
Thank you for all the replies so far, we have moved to Tarren Mill so are looking for a guild there now.

Mardz, I have added you on bnet.
Elinora, sounds good but raid times are too early..6pm UK time for us.

Any more TM guild recruiting?
Hi Penny
we are currently recruiting for BFA and based on Tarren Mill.

there is alot of information in our recruitment post if you wish to check it out:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619952065?page=1#post-3

we also have a raid video showing the guild environment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Nz9JSKcoc

if you require any more information feel free to add me:

Bnet - Crisis#2645