WW/MW monk LF active guild

Looking for Players – PvE
hi, as the topic says im looking for an active raiding guild pref hc or early myth. I`m 11/11hc curved and 1/11 myth 958WW 956MW, im willing to change realm as mine is dead, pref not a discord full of screaming kids though lol, thx
Hi Azhek,

<Bad Influence> of Argent Dawn are recruiting dps for Mythic and BFA. Currently 11/11H and LF DPS, a WW Monk would fit nicely into our roster and we're all very mature so there would be no screaming kids.

We're an active friendly bunch, we have a nice core and some of us have been together since wotlk so we have some history.

We raid @20:00-23:00 on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday (Thursday being a normal fun/social run, alts welcome)

If this sounds interesting or you have any questions add me on:

Bnet: Frik#2881
Discord: Frik#7047

Regards
Dillisan
<Crit Pro Quo> is a newly transferred US to EU guild on Kazzak server. The core of our guild has been together for a very long time as we have recently celebrated our 8th birthday! We were progressing through ABT 5/11M before transferring the guild to EU servers due to time zone and are looking to continue that progression while also preparing for progression in BfA. We are a very active/social guild who runs current content to it’s fullest. If you are not into raiding or you wish to PvP…. don’t fret! We do that as well! Socials are more than welcome! If any of this tickles yours fancy please give us a shout and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have (letgomyeggo#1838, kristafa#1397, owlmanbear#2270)

Potential raiders can apply on our discord channel (a very short copy and paste application) https://discord.gg/UB5race

Raid Times: Weds and Thurs
EU=8pm to 11pm
PST=11am to 2pm
CST=1pm to 4pm
EST=2pm to 5pm

Currently Recruiting:
-Any DPS
-Resto Druid or Priest