Live Developer Q&A – Submit Your Questions

General
1 2 3 17 Next
Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, June 14, at 20:00 CEST, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth beta questions.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!
Are we ever going to see a Holy DPS Dot or caster class?
Looking at the current PVE talent system we've got in place it might become quite challenging to find balance between which of the 3 options to choose from. Do you have any plans to change the talent system at all, perhaps similar to what we've had back in Vanilla with the talent tree or Legion's artifact traits?
Are there any new druid races planned for bfa Other than fat humans and awsome trolls?
How much more can we expect from Azerite armor beyond what we've already seen? The current traits have a very "Netherlight Crucible" feeling about them which in place of artifacts, tier sets, the actual netherlight crucible, and legendary items, feels somewhat lacking.
What is your plan with feral druids next expansion? So far it feels incomplete and I do not know how well the recent nerfs to it will help.
We see the dev team working on most of the DPS specs (some needed serious attention). However there is one class that hasn't had many attention despite expressed concerns - either in terms of class changes every build or communication. Are you going to address shamans at all?
If I have a staff equipped on my Druid will I be able to transmog to one of my cat artifact appearances?
Should normal, heroic and mythic ilvl crafted items from professions be BoE instead of BoP so professions are actually useful?
Will we ever get class specific tier sets back? That's always been of the the biggest motivations for raiding for me and the new armor type specific ones are very boring and not great looking imo.
With the new tameable pet families and skins added in Legion and coming in BFA, are there any plans to increase the number of stable slots available to hunters? Enquiring minds just gotta know!
Will you please answer the feedback on enhancement? We've had radio silence the entire alpha and beta
So usually we get first tier of raiding in the expac thats a lookalike of the actual tier sets that you get in second raid tier. Are these uldir raid sets just instead of that first set and are there class specific raid sets planned for second tier?
When will devs answer havoc dhs? Why are some class devs using communication while others don't? I honestly do not know if we have any at this point or not
Any plans for bringing the Brawler's Guild back for BFA?
Why did you wait so long to rework the classes when it was obvious they wouldnt work without the artifact?
How will the Artifact transmogs work for those classes/specs where the artifact weapon doesnt fit well with the weapons they generally have. Say daggers for Feral Druids, or Fist Weapons for Guardian?
Shadow Priest on the Beta had it's ramp neutered and it's damage shifted to AoE burst talents and Void Eruption. The class has lost the speed that made it interesting. Even if the Legion design is abandoned could some complexity be added to the spec?
Pre-patch release date please?
Can you just make huge and beatiful talent/perk tree on the amulet, similiar to artifact weapons, with azerite armor pieces just adding more value and differences to specs, so there is actually a reason to farm AP a month after release ?