Talon's Vengeance...what, vengeance against us?

General
Seriously. Is Blizzard upset with us? Why does this faction exist? 78 kills required to get honoured to go do 300 kills in BGs. Can only be done at warden towers on a PVE realm, breaks on death, 15min CD, in an expanison with a heavy LFG system that means players usually only do world quests in groups. So far in two days of farming I got 47 kills taking around six hours each day.

60% of that time is just sitting waiting reading. 15% of that is fighting one guy to suddenly have 2 more phase in from LFR, 15% fighting one guy to have him phase out.

Like unless Blizzard knows I have a reading backlog this faction seems designed to punish players for wanting to complete it. Who hurt you Blizzard? Why do you hate us?

Oh and can't be done in group, and you need kiling blow not honourable kill.

... O.o
I did the full rep in a day, solo at a falcosaur daily area.

Join peoples world quest groups and kill everyone in sight, its pretty easy.
21/06/2018 14:26Posted by Eggs

PVE server. Kill who exactly?
21/06/2018 14:28Posted by Samkelly

Join peoples world quest groups

kill everyone in sight
21/06/2018 14:30Posted by Eggs
21/06/2018 14:28Posted by Samkelly

Join peoples world quest groups

kill everyone in sight

So realm hop till I get a PVP one, then gank my own faction? Yeah ok so back to my OP, why does Blizzard hate us? Hardly fun for the 70-400 people (depending if you hop into BGs) we have to gank.

Nice one.

Took me 2 days, most of it was done in Bareback Brawl & Operation Murloc Freedom, as it's pretty easy to 1v4 as a Prot Warrior. Then I took up GY camping at the Black Rook Arena, which was quite hilarious.

Very easy rep, and very fun.

PS: Reset the CD by queuing for a Skirmish.
21/06/2018 14:34Posted by Samkelly
21/06/2018 14:30Posted by Eggs

So realm hop till I get a PVP one, then gank my own faction? Yeah ok so back to my OP, why does Blizzard hate us? Hardly fun for the 70-400 people (depending if you hop into BGs) we have to gank.

Same was done in Timeless Isle stop being a wimp and man up and its obvious you havent got a clue how to do it as u have the best solution given to you .
And it can be done in group if you agree to take in turns getting the killing blow its called "shock horror" working together and planning.
21/06/2018 14:36Posted by Subbie

Nice one.

Took me 2 days, most of it was done in Bareback Brawl & Operation Murloc Freedom, as it's pretty easy to 1v4 as a Prot Warrior. Then I took up GY camping at the Black Rook Arena, which was quite hilarious.

Yeah as a DK I can do 1v2 at most, and that's an up hill and a half. Also you guys must be much luckier then me with population cos I've never seen more then 2 people at a world pvp non-warden area.
Nice one.

I forgot about those areas aswell. Tbh he could camp Darkbrul when its up, pick up the beserking buff and 2 shot anybody who enters.
21/06/2018 14:40Posted by Eggs
Nice one.

I forgot about those areas aswell. Tbh he could camp Darkbrul when its up, pick up the beserking buff and 2 shot anybody who enters.
That's actually a really good idea
I'm not a fan of being a douche to questing players, so I did it by killing my own alt.

It takes a while because I need to wait 10 minutes for debuff to expire after every kill, but it can be done while working.

Get your main and alt to warden tower, use talon, log alt, exit wow without quitting. Because you've exited wow without quitting alt should stay in game for about a minute before logging out. Quickly log main, kill your alt before it disappears, log on alt and wait 10 minutes for debuff to expire while doing something else.
21/06/2018 14:47Posted by Zim
I'm not a fan of being a douche to questing players, so I did it by killing my own alt.

It takes a while because I need to wait 10 minutes for debuff to expire after every kill, but it can be done while working.

Get your main and alt to warden tower, use talon, log alt, exit wow without quitting. Because you've exited wow without quitting alt should stay in game for about a minute before logging out. Quickly log main, kill your alt before it disappears, log on alt and wait 10 minutes for debuff to expire while doing something else.

Nice one man, I'm stealing this to see if it works.
21/06/2018 14:47Posted by Zim

I had some people get genuinely annoyed because I'd kill them once every ten minutes (if they hung around that long), but I didn't consider it douchy at all. Sure, it's a quest, but it's a PvP quest - If you die, you've no right to complain, especially when you only get attacked every ten minutes.
21/06/2018 15:19Posted by Subbie
had some people get genuinely annoyed because I'd kill them once every ten minutes (if they hung around that long), but I didn't consider it douchy at all. Sure, it's a quest, but it's a PvP quest - If you die, you've no right to complain, especially when you only get attacked every ten minutes.

If you do this in the brawl arena sure it's a pvp quest i can't argue with it but when you are killing falcosaurs with no care in the world and you get killed by someone and it's from your own faction to boot yeah it is annoying .
21/06/2018 15:45Posted by Kazejin
21/06/2018 15:19Posted by Subbie
had some people get genuinely annoyed because I'd kill them once every ten minutes (if they hung around that long), but I didn't consider it douchy at all. Sure, it's a quest, but it's a PvP quest - If you die, you've no right to complain, especially when you only get attacked every ten minutes.

If you do this in the brawl arena sure it's a pvp quest i can't argue with it but when you are killing falcosaurs with no care in the world and you get killed by someone and it's from your own faction to boot yeah it is annoying .

I never did that, but even then, you roll on a PvP server knowing the risks.
You can go to the other factions warden tower quests and use it there if you aren't comfortable to kill your own faction for those wondering

My biggest issue was finding people that aren't tanks with 12m hp or warlocks with more absorbs than you can think of
I have no objection to someone killing me, because I rolled on a pvp server. I just find it painful to kill people who are essentially, just trying to get daily quests done as quickly as possible. The arenas are fine though, you should expect to die in those quests. They just don't come up when I'm feeling like pvp'ing.
They should remake warzone one~ to not disappear after death, or to share kill when you will get assist. This thing is advertising wrong behavior during the game and is favoring few certain classes over others.
It's not so bad, and that's coming from someone who hates world pvp with a burning passion. I was aiming to get to honored then taking it easy, which I did within a day. And I've even done it as a MM hunter, arguably worst spec for doing solo pvp. My tips for farming that rep are:

If you hate world pvp don't try to get to exalted only at warden towers and falcosaur WQ areas, just get to honored instead. Once you are honored, you can buy an item called Ivoy Feather, which allows you to gather marks in BGs as well. This was great news for me because as much as I hate world pvp, I love BGs. So if you are like me, just get to honored via world pvp, buy Ivory Feather and never look back.

Marks work with rep buffs, so make good use of them. They can stack up to 20, you can just collect them, put them in the bank then use when Darkmoon Faire is in town to benefit from the rep buff.

LFG tool is your best friend while camping warden towers. You can search for warden tower WQs even after completing them, so just keep searching for the one thats active in your area to get phased. Be sure to stay away from your party members though, because you'll be hostile to them as well. Also, you won't get any marks by killing your own party members, so don't even bother camping them.

Once you use Ivory Talon and are hostile, you can't check other players gear, ilvl or spec, so be careful when you are picking your targets. If someone pulled lots of mobs and is at low health, don't miss that opportunity. If someone was stupid enough to jump from top of the tower and still survived, make them regret doing it. You can still check other players health even when you are hostile, checking their max hp at least gives you an idea about their ilvl.

While players transmogs might make it harder to notice it while you are hostile, you can still observe their spells to find out about their spec. Does that DK with a 2 handed weapon use pets or DnD? You have better chances of killing an unholy DK than a blood DK. How long does it take for that warlock to cast his spells? If not too long, its probably an affliction warlock and you might want to wait for his health to drop a bit lower before you use your cds and burst him down.

And if that druid is a bear, just stay the hell away from him.

Then I took up GY camping at the Black Rook Arena, which was quite hilarious.

Really?

GY camping with a 10 minute CD on players yielding a mark.

Stop bullsh*%ting.