LF ENG GUILD

Burning Legion
At this point, I'd join any guild that speaks English or is, at the very least, international.
Did you find one? About to change servers. Mega polish / czech issues on this server.
Ultra mega issues.. Searching for one too..

Dark Crusaders still active on this realm? Probably the one and only eng speaking guild left on Burning Legion..
Me too
I have a guild on Horde called "Lithe" if anyone is willing to join. We don't have a lot of members yet but we are growing. Only English is allowed in guild chat even if most members are swedes. Whisper Glowsong or Murkillin in game if you wish to join or want to know more!
Hello,

The Demonic Guardians is an international clan founded in 2009 on Warcraft 3. We're also present on WoW - Burning Legion in the Horde, and we do speak English as an official language. Make sure to give me a heads-up in-game if you're interested. We recruit players of all levels and of all game-dedication, as we take the game in a healthy way! :P

The guild's page on WoW: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/burning-legion/The_Demonic_Guardians/
DEMONTHAS, Can I have a invite pleasr
24/08/2018 19:54Posted by Glowsong
I have a guild on Horde called "Lithe" if anyone is willing to join. We don't have a lot of members yet but we are growing. Only English is allowed in guild chat even if most members are swedes. Whisper Glowsong or Murkillin in game if you wish to join or want to know more!

CAN I HAVE A INVITE PLEASE me and 2 other english lads needing a guild