"a streaming error has occurred" at login

Technical Support
Hello, I get immediately (after 1 second) disconnected after login at this character. Message: "a streaming error has occurred"
I deleted the cache directories, using no addons, and ran through the repair process of the battlenet client.
I did not use that char for some years, so perhaps he wears some old item that triggers the bug. Perhaps it is the "white" guild tabard he wears. I would try to unequip the tabard, but not possible in half a second.

Additionally to say, at login there is (3 times) the red message: "Item is not ready yet."
And on bottom right there you can read: "Retrieving item information"

On other characters the bug "only" occurs, if I move through the appearances window
Hey Shirash,

Please contact support directly, so they can have a look into this for you. Make sure to let them know which character is affected by this, in your ticket.
The same happens for me. All other characters can login fine though. And I see many people have this issue (on US forum at least) so I hope you'll fix it soon, I need my main character available, not just secondary ones. Thanks.