[2nd Dec] Telogrus Rift Hours

Argent Dawn
“A land, long ago destroyed by pure hatred. Left fragmented, teetering on the brink of the Void…now a bastion of research and knowledge. A refuge where we can master our newfound powers and study secrets unknown. Free from persecution.

This is where fate twisted us into what are, Children of the Void…yet, here is where we will lay the foundations for our people and for mastery over that which sought to enslave us.

Let us gather, share knowledge, lend aid, train and master our powers together for the sake of not only the Alliance, but Azeroth itself.”

Date: 2nd of December

Time: 20:00 RT

Greetings!

This is a proposed gathering in Telogrus Rift. The aim, to bring the Void Elf community together and share an evening of enjoyable RP. This can be a chance for downtime RP, where a character can simply socialize with fellow Void Elves. It can also be more in depth, for there is much potential to be had. A few set suggestions have been listed below:

Void Research: Come together to uncover the secrets of Telogrus Rift and plan excursions to other places of interest.

Teaching: Study and share knowledge. A base of learning, the Rift makes a perfect setting for teachers and students to gather.

Combat Training: Work alongside your kin in mastering focus, discipline and overall technique as the Void Elves fuse their newfound powers into their traditional elven fighting style.

Trade: Void Elven merchants and traders of all sorts can take advantage of this hub to present their goods.

Discussions: Be it topics of military strategy, politics or research – there is plenty to discuss.

The Telogrus Rift hours will try to portray what life is like for the Void Elves in the Rift. We are very much open to suggestions and any ideas, as this is an open event for all Void Elves. Please do not hesitate to put forward what is on your mind.

Thank you for reading!
Glad to see the Rift is being brought up. Too often the place feels rather left behind, so +1 for suggesting we actually spend some time in the clubhouse.
My own Voidy could use some combat training and teachings. I'll try to bring her along if it happens!
24/06/2018 23:21Posted by Malthan
Glad to see the Rift is being brought up. Too often the place feels rather left behind, so +1 for suggesting we actually spend some time in the clubhouse.

Well I cannot blame them. Compared to Highmountain and Suramar and even the Vindicaar the place is severly lacking in... Everything.

Nonetheless I find this a very interesting concept, might I suggest you could even expand it to all races and classes of the Alliance. You could show them around and show them what it is the Ren'dorei bring to the Alliance as a whole. Or just the Shadow Priests interested in the Ren'dorei research of the Void?

You'd need a Warlock to summon everyone in, but once inside they can RP alongside the Ren'dorei in the Telogrus Rift.
25/06/2018 17:24Posted by Moridunum
24/06/2018 23:21Posted by Malthan

Well I cannot blame them. Compared to Highmountain and Suramar and even the Vindicaar the place is severly lacking in... Everything.

Well, it is in the Void! It's only natural that its defining feature is the absence of things!

Nonetheless I find this a very interesting concept, might I suggest you could even expand it to all races and classes of the Alliance. You could show them around and show them what it is the Ren'dorei bring to the Alliance as a whole. Or just the Shadow Priests interested in the Ren'dorei research of the Void?

You'd need a Warlock to summon everyone in, but once inside they can RP alongside the Ren'dorei in the Telogrus Rift.

Does that work? I've never tested it, but I'd certainly be willing to help summon people in if it does!
Moroleth would be capable of providing weapons trading and training, and really even just the chance to talk to other void elves casually might be nice! I'd love to come along, unfortunately, not promising anything with things irl as they are.

This is a nice suggestion. However I think at the start it would be better to focus on Void Elves first. The aim is to help establish a bit of a community for the Void Elves before inviting others in, but this could be introduced later if there is enough interest to keep it going!

Thank you all for your replies. There does seem to be some interest, so I will plan out a few more details and get back with a date. In the meantime feel free to add anymore suggestions or reach out to me ingame if you would rather discuss something there. Again, I appreciate you all going out of your way to show your support - hopefully we can make something promising out of this!
The first gathering is set for the 15th of July, starting from 20:00 realm time!
Do not let the whispers distract you from attending this event!

I will be there if I can to offer some priestly guidance to Void Elves in need.
Just a final reminder for any who are interested, this will be taking place today at 20:00 RT!

Feel free to whisper me closer to the time if you would like to be invited to the group.
That will not be possible for me as today's the Final day of Kalimdor campaign; sorry!
Aye, tonight's a very unfortunate time for quite a few people holed up in Kalimdor!
Apologies to all those that were keen on attending but couldn't because of the clash, I didn't realize until it was too late!

That said, we did have a few attend and we had some enjoyable RP. Thank you to those that came along, it made me realize there is still potential for this.

With the weeks ahead going into BfA things will be hectic. But, I hope to squeeze in a date that will hopefully work for people. I'll get back with it in the coming days!
The next gathering is set for the 29th of July, starting from 20:00 RT!

If anyone is aware of another possible clash then please let me know and we can work on a new date.
Hello!

Now that the new Community feature has been introduced, I have decided to create one for the Telogrus Rift Hours!

It will go some way in helping us organize these events as well as be there for when fellow Void Elf RPers want to interact with one another.

Just let me know here or ingame if you are interested and I'll send you an invite!
Looking forward to attending the second Hours on Sunday! The first, though small due to the campaign finale, was a lot of fun, so I'm sure this'll be another step up!
Hello!

Just a reminder for those interested, we will be gathering at 20:00 RT today!
Looking forward to mingling in the Rift!
Hope it went nicely. Would have popped around but I had to pop some Sumatriptan instead, after a theatre performance.
Much better turn out than last time. The Void Elf scene has really impressed me after seeing the RPers on show tonight! Thank you all for attending!

29/07/2018 21:31Posted by Ysoric
Hope it went nicely. Would have popped around but I had to pop some Sumatriptan instead, after a theatre performance.

Thank you, Ysoric! Shame you couldn't make it but I hope to see you and many other new faces at the next one.