[A]<Grim Valour> Is Recruiting 7/8(H) 1/8(M)

Silvermoon
For Heroic I see it's 7/8, yet on heroic team all slots are open. Is this for a second HC team or the main one ?

I'd be interested to join as WW Monk (with 8/8 HC progression experience).
Grim Valour's Current Recruitment Status:

As of: 25/09/2018

The following are the battle Tags for Leader and Co Leader Verion#2715 or Rayz#1381
Below is what Grim Valour require for our Heroic/Mythic raid team, anyone wishing to join us as a social member is also welcome to do so.

Heroic/Mythic TEAM

Tanks: CLOSED

Healers: OPEN
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Melee DPS: OPEN
Unholy/Frost DK

Ranged DPS: OPEN
Hunter
Warlock
Hey do you accept people who work on a rota?
I don't know what I'm working each week but I could request to have one maybe two certain days off each week to be there for raids
If you ever need a dps warrior in the future, I'd like to join. Not able to raid on Thursdays at the moment but it will hopefully open up soon.
24/09/2018 11:37Posted by Verbathius
For Heroic I see it's 7/8, yet on heroic team all slots are open. Is this for a second HC team or the main one ?

I'd be interested to join as WW Monk (with 8/8 HC progression experience).

Hello Verbathius at this time we are not seeking WW Monks, and to answer your question on the teams we are currently not opening the second raid team but we will be adding it soon, please check back soon if you are interested in this team.
25/09/2018 17:30Posted by Peridot
Hey do you accept people who work on a rota?
I don't know what I'm working each week but I could request to have one maybe two certain days off each week to be there for raids

Hello Peridot thanks for the question, the best thing for me to say is if you can make Monday, Wednesday, Thursday then we would love to receive your application ,as we are currently seeking a few healers due to players leaving the game or going inactive.

I would however say don't jeopardize your real life working conditions just to raid a game for a few nights, we however also have a social roster of players that play the game on their own terms and don't have to meet our attendance requirements to raid.
26/09/2018 02:47Posted by Jernstolp
If you ever need a dps warrior in the future, I'd like to join. Not able to raid on Thursdays at the moment but it will hopefully open up soon.

Hello Jernstolp we are not currently seeking Melee DPS this will change if we decide to make a second raid team which is being discussed internally at the minute, so if your Thursdays do free up then you would be more than welcome to submit an application.

As i also said to players above we do have a social roster of players and you would be welcome to join as such, social players are also not required to submit a application at our website so anyone wishing to join as a social can /w myself in game.
Grim Valour's Current Recruitment Status:

As of: 26/09/2018

The following are the battle Tags for Leader and Co Leader Verion#2715 or Rayz#1381
Below is what Grim Valour require for our Heroic/Mythic raid team, anyone wishing to join us as a social member is also welcome to do so.

Heroic/Mythic TEAM

Tanks: CLOSED

Healers: OPEN x2
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

Melee DPS: OPEN x1
Unholy/Frost DK

Ranged DPS: OPEN x2
Hunter
Warlock
Guild is now disbanded, GM has robbed the bank.
Yes the guild has been disbanded, as for the guild bank funds i told Zetalis to take the gold as it was the funds i donated to the guild on its creation.

We both wish every member all the best on their adventures.