NO MORE RUSSIANS. THANKS.

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 8 Next
I don't want EVER again to be in a BG with a bunch of Russian players and have a foe down to 10% and can't kill him due to "OUT OF RANGE". You are simply ruining the already f**** up PvP experience to all of us.
Useless topic, next please
If you look at the sheer amount of people complaining about this, you will see it is an important problem that the community cares about. Good trolling attempt, next please.
15/07/2018 22:33Posted by Moanah
If you look at the sheer amount of people complaining about this, you will see it is an important problem that the community cares about. Good trolling attempt, next please.

Mostly because a large portion of the posters here can't handle being told "you're just not as good as you think you are" and refuse to think their own performance may be part of losing bg's.
well the lag isn't tied to russians just duel someone of your own server make him move stun him and enjoy seeing move for a second with the stun effect (i notice this crap with mind bomb everyday, a bit less with chaos nova). since the game doesn't need to be as precise as counter-strike or even overwatch i guess they don't really care about having some "lag" in some situations.
It seems that many on the forums are in denial that there is a problem with russians in bg. It is a fact that many players swear that they fought against premades and saw them hack/exploit. To brush off all their complaining is like saying all these people 1)are lying or 2) have mass allucinations.
Now it is a fact that there are other gaming communities that complain about russian gamers: in general for bad behaviour/bad language and a tendency to look for exploits.

My point is that we could wait for the bad apples in the russian community to become a minority and bear with it until it happens, or ask to Blizzard to implement mechanics that put an end to toxic behaviours / suspicions of cheating / paranoia of being cheated (in the case it's just l2p issues).
Well as you say it’s l2p issues combined to the bad reputation of Russian communities in online gaming. If people were more focused on what they’re doing instead of the nationality of the ones they’re facing maybe they would realize that Russians are a non-issue in wow. Also it’s really hard to take people seriously when they complain about Russians playing in premades or abusing/exploiting mechanics while they show they don’t understand properly the game. Players are obsessed with Russians because they need to find a scapegoat to their losses or deaths. It was the PvE gear in cata, the Germans/Russians/premades in mop, the racial abilities and faction imbalance in wod. I’m still waiting to see a decent player complain about those “issues” in random battlegrounds.
I have no problem with Russians and I enjoy grouping with them in PvE because many of them are pretty good and focused, but the "out of range" desync issue for melees in PvP is real, not imagined. I get this too and it's one of the reasons why I spec into Balance Affinity in random BGs.
16/07/2018 02:21Posted by Murr
the "out of range" desync issue for melees in PvP is real, not imagined. I get this too and it's one of the reasons why I spec into Balance Affinity in random BGs.

Will agree with this much, though I don't blame Russians for it because when I face Russians in RBGs it barely if ever happens. It seems that the servers Blizz host them on for random BGs / Arenas are just way worse for some reason than how it is on rated.
playing healer in randoms and trying to get cc off on a meele "russian" beating your !@# and need to focus pressing the instant cc spell since it reads "not a valid target" 5 to 10 times before getting my cc off makes playing healing in pvp vs more against the game it self than the opposite player, making game frustrating as hell. never had this playing vs non russians so far tbh.
15/07/2018 22:21Posted by Testertesovi

How is it a useless Topic? the only thing playing against russians add to the experience is frustration and lag, any other serious game would have given russians their own servers by now.
16/07/2018 12:18Posted by Tickettoride
15/07/2018 22:21Posted by Testertesovi

How is it a useless Topic? the only thing playing against russians add to the experience is frustration and lag, any other serious game would have given russians their own servers by now.
it's a useless topic because people think it's necessary to keep creating more threads about this same old boring topic.
Its obviously your skill level who is too low when your pet is actually on the target while you are unable to get off kill command because your pet needs to be close to the target.
15/07/2018 22:34Posted by Hairira
15/07/2018 22:33Posted by Moanah

Mostly because a large portion of the posters here can't handle being told "you're just not as good as you think you are" and refuse to think their own performance may be part of losing bg's.

My post and rant has nothing to do with skill, race or whatsoever. I am simply complaining about the fact that they LAG a lot, ruining completely the PvP experience. Thanks.
15/07/2018 23:47Posted by Punchiko
It seems that many on the forums are in denial that there is a problem with russians in bg. It is a fact that many players swear that they fought against premades and saw them hack/exploit. To brush off all their complaining is like saying all these people 1)are lying or 2) have mass allucinations.
Now it is a fact that there are other gaming communities that complain about russian gamers: in general for bad behaviour/bad language and a tendency to look for exploits.

My point is that we could wait for the bad apples in the russian community to become a minority and bear with it until it happens, or ask to Blizzard to implement mechanics that put an end to toxic behaviours / suspicions of cheating / paranoia of being cheated (in the case it's just l2p issues).

Now, a constructive comment. Thanks man. I totally agree with your point and has experienced what you say different games, such as GTAV Online.
15/07/2018 23:55Posted by Facepalmirl
If people were more focused on what they’re doing instead of the nationality of the ones they’re facing maybe they would realize that Russians are a non-issue in wow.

Again, my rant has NOTHING to do with nationality or ethinicity. It is simply based on the fact that they are geographically apart from most of us/blizz servers + their internet providers are probably not as good as those we have in Western Europe, making them lag a lot and making them often unkillable in BGs due to "OUT OF RANGE". You are trying to steer the dialogue to something that is pointless. No one cares about nationality, we care about quality in a game we pay to play. Thanks.
16/07/2018 14:43Posted by Blacklock
16/07/2018 12:18Posted by Tickettoride

it's a useless topic because people think it's necessary to keep creating more threads about this same old boring topic.

Surely if people keep creating threads about "the same old topic" then it is not useless? Perhaps this is a major concern most of us have? At least those who PvP against Russian players on a fairly basis.
"shows some strange gestures"
16/07/2018 20:03Posted by Moanah
My post and rant has nothing to do with skill, race or whatsoever. I am simply complaining about the fact that they LAG a lot, ruining completely the PvP experience. Thanks.

And i'm saying that you're only really using this as an excuse. The very same lag often applies to any other realm. A vast majority of those playing on Russian realms do so from western Russia or its Russian speaking neighbours, so they'd have the same lag as someone playing from the south-eastern parts of Europe.