NO MORE RUSSIANS. THANKS.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Sad state of affairs when players are checking the board on getting into the BG and leaving if the other team is Russian. And I agree with their choice and do the same myself.

I'm a "seasoned" player and I have too many other demands on my time to waste 30-40 minutes being farmed in AV. Whether it's down to cheats or organisation makes no difference to me - I'd rather take a deserter debuff and do stuff outside of WoW than play through that.

Blizz either need to bury all doubt about cheats, hacks, exploits, premades vs randoms, etc - or separate the groups. The current situation is terrible for everyone. Best case it makes queues longer while people are deserters, worst case it wastes your pvp-hour by giving you multiple no-win situations in a row.

01/11/2018 17:13Posted by Musinas
and i wanna ask is there any rng with bg grouping? :D cause i get 9 out of 10 epic bgs with ruskies :D

Time of day is a biggie. Moscow is 3 hours ahead of GMT while the far eastern edge of Russia is a full 10 hours. What to us is mid-afternoon is evening gaming time in Russia. Personal experience is that there are less Russian players after about 22:00 GMT.

Also they love AV it seems. Maybe something about snow? x)
15/07/2018 22:05Posted by Moanah
I don't want EVER again to be in a BG with a bunch of Russian players and have a foe down to 10% and can't kill him due to "OUT OF RANGE". You are simply ruining the already f**** up PvP experience to all of us.

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......";,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
Why not just mix them with us and dont allow such a queue design that make all russian group up with each other.
Connect them with rest of Asia, they after all an Asian country.
theres no reason to be instantly scared and go let them win plz

we can make a bg for premades to go against equal opponents/or premades
and remove stupids
that way we dont get stupids on our teams and we dont fight russia
or russians vs germans ONLY in epics/randoms
07/11/2018 08:42Posted by Mossley

Hi. Open map. 70% of Russian population is in europe. Russian servers are also located in europe
NO MORE BABYCRY ABOUT RUSSIANS. THANKS.
08/11/2018 11:14Posted by Taigertraps
07/11/2018 08:42Posted by Mossley

Hi. Open map. 70% of Russian population is in europe. Russian servers are also located in europe

Russians are Slavs they have European origin they are not Asian country only 30% of them are in the Asian part of the continent.
08/11/2018 11:49Posted by Yenik
NO MORE BABYCRY ABOUT RUSSIANS. THANKS.

Yes pls stop Oppressing my Slavic brothers.
Merge them with the chinese and korean region, their country is mostly in the Asia anyway.
08/11/2018 16:27Posted by Isilalith
Merge them with the chinese and korean region, their country is mostly in the Asia anyway.

Country =/= population.

Also many other countries play on Russian servers.
06/11/2018 11:37Posted by Ddccbbaa
Why not just mix them with us and dont allow such a queue design that make all russian group up with each other.

No.
thanks.
06/11/2018 11:37Posted by Ddccbbaa

That wouldnt work either cause 2/4 of Russians speak very little english and the other 1/4 speaks none. So communication would be !@#$ anyway.

My question is why the matchmaking forcing russians with eu so much more than russians vs russians ( which is verified by gm ticket ) and since russians queue way more than rest of eu servers for pvp (was the exact words of gm), we have to be matched, since their pop can sustain healthy queues playing exclusively between them.
does anybody still plays bg on horde side besides ruskies? today exp: 7 bg 7 ruski teams :o
I systematically leave bg's when enemys are rus.
boicot rusmatch now.
10/11/2018 12:41Posted by Houza
boicot rusmatch now.

Xaxxaxaxaxax u suk
10/11/2018 12:41Posted by Houza
boicot rusmatch now.

I also do the same, and leave bg when I got into a russian group and I usually get a group that we are under 200 reinforcement and game goes on over 1 hour. I know sometimes we won over russian groups but when this win ratio is once in 10 games.

I also boycott Blizzard since they match random europeans who can not talk proper english or deny to do so with german, french and russian groups who communicate in their mother tongue. I promised myself not to pay single penny as a principle since then. I have a token in my bank but not thinking to use it till Classic as bgs with german, french and russian groups are not fun anymore.
16/07/2018 14:43Posted by Blacklock
16/07/2018 12:18Posted by Tickettoride

How is it a useless Topic? the only thing playing against russians add to the experience is frustration and lag, any other serious game would have given russians their own servers by now.
it's a useless topic because people think it's necessary to keep creating more threads about this same old boring topic.
Because nothing gets done about this issue what a lot of people are familiar with. Simple.
They have a different playstyle then the rest of Europe. They play far more organised, then other teams. Most of the time, like it really was life or death. Most of them are from the same server, doesn't make them premades. We have the same, it happens, that people from the same server queue at the same time.

You can hate their playstyle, not the enire population. And i have not seen any cheats, not in a long time. Just group up with a bunch of mates, like they do and have some fun. It's a game, nothing more.