Leveling nerfed AGAIN in 8.0

General
Prev 1 57 58 59 146 Next
dungeons in patch 8.0 takes 10-15min more minutes to complete..
It completely takes pleasure from the game.
Hopelessness.
I have fix for every one!

Make heirlooms cheaper, and more avaible for new players.
Boost they stats, and exp.

People who want feel leveling like in 7.3.5 or before will be using heirlooms, other people can play "vanilla like".
You know it is a hot topic when Lore comes from the US forums to EU to give a reply, even tho most of it is copied.
27/07/2018 18:30Posted by Plamcia

People who want feel leveling like in 7.3.5 or before will be using heirlooms, other people can play "vanilla like".

this leveling have nothing to do with how vanilla was so that is just said
27/07/2018 19:07Posted by Karila
27/07/2018 18:30Posted by Plamcia

You have right Vanilla was easier.
Just started my Nightborne and Void Elf and it seems like XP rewards for quests are all over the place. Nightborne lvl 20 start leveling in stonetalon. 9K+ exp per quest, blastin through the levels. lvl 28 enter South Barrens, suddenly it drops to some 7,7K exp per quest. Start Void Elf in Ashenvale, getting about 5,5K exp per quest, only some 60% os what my dresh Nightborne was getting in Stonetalon. So I guess its not just the Northrend/Outland content, but there is something weird going on with quest XP scaling in general.
if this wont get fixed i will quit the game and uninstal wow, let me put this bluntly
i leveled thru the content countloess of times, i dont want to do your slow slog leveling experience
why was the heirloom xp nerfed?
why u took away dungeon xp, because U DID!
why u removed xp potions/elixirs?
why u nerfed raf?
fix all this or enjoy a barren game by the end of december
Iam currently lvl 67 ARCANE Mage. Yes i kill mobs fast Yes i roflstomp through instances but..
#YouKnowSomething'sWrongWhenBgWinsGiveMoreExpThanQuests

literally! bg spam takes less time per lvl than questing!!!!!
PS instance exp is a bad made joke
27/07/2018 19:24Posted by Plamcia
27/07/2018 19:07Posted by Karila

You have right Vanilla was easier.

im sad that noone really remmeber how vanillia was, but the problem is yes it was kinda hard to level but you got something out of every quest now you get nothiung out of also 1 to 60 is okay but 1 to 120 in slower end vanillia speed ib ad
This levelling f***-up makes me a bit worried about the future of WoW. If it's really going to be like this, it's probably going to be unsub for me at least. I had high hopes for BFA a before 7.3.5. patch and 8.0 , but now I just dont know anymore.
27/07/2018 21:25Posted by Crush
This levelling f***-up makes me a bit worried about the future of WoW. If it's really going to be like this, it's probably going to be unsub for me at least. I had high hopes for BFA a before 7.3.5. patch and 8.0 , but now I just dont know anymore.

8.0 feels like a alpha build and not something that is ready to be released to the masses. BFA looks very rushed and it looks like a very unfinished product.

I have no idea why they didn't push the release date back a few months or so to iron out all the issues and finish the classes. This can't be doing the company's rep any good.
27/07/2018 21:42Posted by Sookar

8.0 feels like a alpha build and not something that is ready to be released to the masses. BFA looks very rushed and it looks like a very unfinished product.

I have no idea why they didn't push the release date back a few months or so to iron out all the issues and finish the classes. This can't be doing the company's rep any good.

Exactly this.
27/07/2018 21:42Posted by Sookar

i have 1 word for you Activision
It seems our feedback being ignored.

Nothing new there unfortunately. The devs are so incredibly out of touch with the playerbase. Their decision-making makes no sense to me.
27/07/2018 22:44Posted by Zerenity

It seems our feedback being ignored.

Nothing new there unfortunately. The devs are so incredibly out of touch with the playerbase. Their decision-making makes no sense to me.[/quote]

The previous bluepost acknowledges the problems and says an overall solution is being worked on rather than an immediate haphazardly patch-in that solves nothing in the long run.
27/07/2018 20:21Posted by Kungur
if this wont get fixed i will quit the game and uninstal wow, let me put this bluntly
i leveled thru the content countloess of times, i dont want to do your slow slog leveling experience
why u nerfed raf?

Please do if you prefer how it was before 7.3.5. The way it used to be was embarrasing in my opinion, not worthy of being called gameplay at all.
27/07/2018 20:21Posted by Kungur
why u nerfed raf?

heirloom exp was never nerfed