Communities and EU Pre-Patch Launch

General
Please note that with the launch of the pre-patch on our European realms we will not be initially enabling the World of Warcraft Communities feature. The in-game and guild chat channels will still be available for use. The Guild Calendar may also be missing events while we address these concerns.
Best of luck getting this sorted out over the next few weeks. I look forward to the Communities feature; it's an exciting addition, I feel.
Amazing
Better have the issues surface now and be sorted than at expansion launch. Good luck.
When this is fixed would it be possible to make a Community Section? i mean for those that looks for Peoples for their Community or would love to join a Community?
18/07/2018 08:03Posted by Deadlyoz
When this is fixed would it be possible to make a Community Section? i mean for those that looks for Peoples for their Community or would love to join a Community?

I second this. Sounds like a cool idea.
Any reason to why this is and and is there an ETA on it?
Lore's post on the EU server was painfully vague, but from what I've read on the US page the new Communities/Guild options were causing too much instability on the servers.

It's a shame but glad it's surfacing now and not in a months time.
Damn...... :(
Woke up early looking forward to this. lol
Guild isn't visible or accessible to me, quick key does nothing. Can
't talk or get to the guild page, and im the darn GM.
18/07/2018 19:23Posted by Slief
Guild isn't visible or accessible to me, quick key does nothing. Can
't talk or get to the guild page, and im the darn GM.

search your set key for the guildwindow. only the button dont work.
I see they're enabled now after this mornings restart - woooooo! \o/ gj Blizz
I wonder why there is no community finder tho
Someone suggested a Community finder forum page. That would be amazing.
20/07/2018 07:20Posted by Murdash

A true hero, doesn't need unnecesary tools to get his job done.
He/She keeps it clean and simple ;)

FOR THE ALLIANCE!
20/07/2018 07:20Posted by Murdash

If you mean in-game, similar to the guild finder, the reason for that would be because there would be - and this is not an exaggeration - millions of them show up in the list.
I have been able to create a community, but everyone I try to add someone it says that the character is offline