Legendary Items in BfA Pre-Patch

General
This news are like pepper in my eyes. This change to target the leggos should have been added like 6-10 month ago. This is insulting.

Situation: I got the Mage tower completed before pre-patch.
Question: Can I unlock the other colors(kill HC Killjaden/ complete 10 dungeons) after Pre patch?
17/07/2018 22:12Posted by Bigiugiu
This news are like pepper in my eyes. This change to target the leggos should have been added like 6-10 month ago. This is insulting.

Situation: I got the Mage tower completed before pre-patch.
Question: Can I unlock the other colors(kill HC Killjaden/ complete 10 dungeons) after Pre patch?

Yes, you can! If you have the base Mage Tower appearance unlocked you can get the alternative tints even after pre-patch.
Would be nice if we could vend the BoA tokens we won't use for some essense' on characters we will be using/levelling.
Will they be made ''heirloom'' or BOA? So can ship them to alts?
I bought a legendary helm on my worgen mage however it seems i cant mog it on my void elf mage..the appearances arent shared?
how about allowing us to wear more than 2 leggos? say maybe all of them we own?
18/07/2018 13:07Posted by Tifa
I bought a legendary helm on my worgen mage however it seems i cant mog it on my void elf mage..the appearances arent shared?

Has the refund timer expired on the item yet?
Oh I dont think so..but dungeon items show up before the trade timer expires so figured this would to :)
I just bought sephuz's secret with my shadowpriest and then opened the priest legendary tokens of 7 other chars I sent myself and hey I was gifted another sephuz's secret. Please be aware that this could happen to you too.
18/07/2018 13:15Posted by Jemhadar
how about allowing us to wear more than 2 leggos? say maybe all of them we own?

Just for a week would be fun.

I don't think bliz allow fun.
Ok my timer has run out now...the helmet still isnt showing up on my other mage wardrobe not even in red because she is too low lvl
13/07/2018 22:51Posted by Metzlsepp
Some Questions:
- Will class specific BoA Tokens be purchasable with Wakening Essences?
- Will we still have to unlock Class Order Research in order to wear 2 Legendaries on new 100+ characters?
- Will the Legendaries work on Legion content, or even with older content (e.g. soloing a Draenor Raid), if the character is above Level 115?

- NO
- Yes
- Not really
Has some1 an idea how i can carry 2 legendaries on my new char? (boosted)
07/08/2018 20:02Posted by Ancientz
Has some1 an idea how i can carry 2 legendaries on my new char? (boosted)

Order Hall trait.
Still important to do the classhall thingy to wear 2 legys?

Or will that be useless in bfa?